Funeral could be set for this week.

Is anyone having the creepy feeling that who ever is involved with funeral arraingments is taking so long because of the production their planning on putting on? I have this gutterle feeling that the public might be witnessed to an almost Princess Diana funeral. Honestly i don't think I could watch CA at a public memorial for many reasons. One is I haven't been able to trust the grief behind CA's actions. Every rag magazine vulture is going to be there. If we see an influx of money spent over and above a normal funeral cost, I would look into the Globe magazine funding this!

I've been curious about this lately......my questions are.......does anyone know, who legally has the rights to the remains if a parent is incarserated?

I havent seen the answers to that yet. And like many of you, I think this is an interesting topic. If Casey has only been charged and not convicted, did she sign over legal guarianship to her parents? I dont recall anything being related to any filings on that at all. BC raised a red flag here, because they are wanting closure and the body hasnt been released yet.

Is Casey that "spiteful" that she isnt releasing the remains for burial because she will be denied attending or is it because she honestly thinks she'll be found not guilty of the charges (ya right!) and wants to arrange all that herself?? I doubt it.

... its frustrating to think JB is holding the bag on this and isnt saying a word about it.

It is questionable that this hospital is holding a bed for a physically well person, unless it is assigned a number of beds dedicated to mental health.
Something else is coming into play here.

BC has slipped down the slippery slope. You have to parse every word he says. I am sure the state has x-rayed, mri'd, scanned and photographed every bone. Baez has his new super duper computer he managed to con out of the court to keep it all "safe". What is the delay? It is the Anthony's, stalling to either keep from being questioned or they may have likely taken care of the remains and planning "funeral or service" to improve their public image and we will never know the remains have been dealt with.

BC made it sound like the state helped cause the delay...he is getting on my last nerve. Seems to me like he is working with Baez. LE has to be very careful around him, seems he likes to sue Law Enforcement. BC is always at the house. Has he moved in also?

All these attorneys say they are pro bono. Why do so many people want to help these people? How many familys of victims and perpetrators have defense attorneys with them all day and night? :mad:

I don't see any funeral or services without GA. and news says GA really needs to stay in mental hospital enviroment, GA is worse than they thought. So, now it will be awhile IMO

It is questionable that this hospital is holding a bed for a physically well person, unless it is assigned a number of beds dedicated to mental health.

BC has slipped down the slippery slope. You have to parse every word he says. I am sure the state has x-rayed, mri'd, scanned and photographed every bone. Baez has his new super duper computer he managed to con out of the court to keep it all "safe". What is the delay? It is the Anthony's, stalling to either keep from being questioned or they may have likely taken care of the remains and planning "funeral or service" to improve their public image and we will never know the remains have been dealt with.

BC made it sound like the state helped cause the delay...he is getting on my last nerve. Seems to me like he is working with Baez. LE has to be very careful around him, seems he likes to sue Law Enforcement. BC is always at the house. Has he moved in also?

All these attorneys say they are pro bono. Why do so many people want to help these people? How many familys of victims and perpetrators have defense attorneys with them all day and night? :mad:

No kidding? The court gave Baez a computer? When did this happen and is there a link?

To my knowledge, I haven't seen one attorney say they were working Pro Bono besides MN, IIRC. I do know the defense stated they were definitely being paid, but signed a nondisclosure agreement by the person/entity paying them.

Bold me
I knew the State was going to rig up some kind of super safe website for the photos of Caylee's remains, but could you point me to where the info about the court giving Baez a new computer is?
TIA

Unless the state terminate parental rights, Casey has the right to do whatever she wants with Caylee. She could have Jose have her cremated and put on a shelf in his office if she has a mind too.

I've been curious about this lately......my questions are.......does anyone know, who legally has the rights to the remains if a parent is incarserated?

I havent seen the answers to that yet. And like many of you, I think this is an interesting topic. If Casey has only been charged and not convicted, did she sign over legal guarianship to her parents? I dont recall anything being related to any filings on that at all. BC raised a red flag here, because they are wanting closure and the body hasnt been released yet.

Is Casey that "spiteful" that she isnt releasing the remains for burial because she will be denied attending or is it because she honestly thinks she'll be found not guilty of the charges (ya right!) and wants to arrange all that herself?? I doubt it.

... its frustrating to think JB is holding the bag on this and isnt saying a word about it.

Excellent points.

And I think you are right...to me, the only way it makes sense for a lawyer to be talking about highly confidential matters re his client, before he's even spoken to his client about those matters, is if he has the client's prior permission to do so. He only could have got that permission if this was planned.

bolded & colored by drip~

it is I M O that this is entirely possible and, again, I M O, probable. I wouldn't put it past them for a minute.
moo
<<sitting on hands>>

Bold me
I knew the State was going to rig up some kind of super safe website for the photos of Caylee's remains, but could you point me to where the info about the court giving Baez a new computer is?
TIA

In the last court hearing, Strickland agreed to Baez's co-worker's idea to set up a system that is safe and with it's own server....this requires new software, technicicans and most likely a computer than can do the job.
This was supposed to be checked in two weeks from the date to see how the progress it. I think we all know the answer. It is going to be slow.......real slow.
It was not discussed who was paying....but you can bet it is not Baez.

it is I M O that this is entirely possible and, again, I M O, probable. I wouldn't put it past them for a minute.
moo
<<sitting on hands>>

I feel the same...

And btw, your kitty on the left looks like my kitty Taryn's twin!

To my knowledge, I haven't seen one attorney say they were working Pro Bono besides MN, IIRC. I do know the defense stated they were definitely being paid, but signed a nondisclosure agreement by the person/entity paying them.

bc is pro-bono....iirc:waitasec:

Bold me
TIA

I know it was mentioned at the last court hearing January 9th....I didn't hear the part of state paying for it.....

moo
<<sitting on hands>>

I truly don't think CA could give permission for his---unless Flordia is very lax on HIPPA....I've said before I've dealt with hippa regarding my mom who had dementia and couldn't remember diddly---docs knew --- everyone knew---but they made sure I was on record of poa each and every time! I could also be sitting there in the room and if they didn't have the docs....I could get nothing...(let me tell you towards the end--I never left home without paperwork and anyplace we went I made sure they all had copies)---even when she was really bad if she would have said "no visitiors" they would have had to listen...you can't even verify someone in the hospital without their permission.....I'm just sayin'

http://www.wesh.com/video/18551465/index.html

Brad Conway speaks out uncut.

Not according to this video from yesterday!

Around the 20 minute mark they talk about the public memorial, then goes into he doesn't think the funeral will take place until the beginning of FEBRUARY, BC said he is frustrated, so I can imagine the Anthony's....

The Anthony's hands are tied until Casey's attorney and Casey of course sign the body over to them. I think Casey is doing this on purpose so that she still has something to hang over her parents heads. I would bet they are communicating through that attorney. Casey gives up the body she will have nothing to use for control with her parents.

The Anthony's hands are tied until Casey's attorney and Casey of course sign the body over to them. I think Casey is doing this on purpose so that she still has something to hang over her parents heads. I would bet they are communicating through that attorney. Casey gives up the body she will have nothing to use for control with her parents.

Why would she want to upset her parents right now when they are obviously standing by her and proclaiming her innocence? Not only that, but they themselves have hired their own criminal defence attorney who seems to think it is also his job to back up her story, which he does day after day, criticising RK etc.

I wouldn't have thought it was in her best interests to alienate them before the trial. I think it's far more likely that she's doing it because LE said that they wanted to question the parents, but they would wait til after the funeral.

I'm not sure what is going on at the moment...BC tried to tell us it was Hoover's fault the funeral was on hold, so if he was telling the truth then, we can assume all the exams were already done back then and that it was Hoover holding it up.

I don't see any funeral or services without GA. and news says GA really needs to stay in mental hospital enviroment, GA is worse than they thought. So, now it will be awhile IMO

This is all a travesty to Caylee. :( She should have been laid to rest weeks ago.

As for George, so far I've been under the impression that he is not actually in a psych ward but a regular hospital room. This entire episode confuses me.:waitasec:
moo

If that's the case then why can't the defense just keep a small bone sample? They don't need the entire skeleton. This is just ridiculous, waiting almost 6 weeks for a funeral.
I ASK THIS QUESTION A FEW WEEKS AGO AND DID NOT GET AN ANSWER. IT SEEMS THAT WOULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM.:furious:

I feel the same...

And btw, your kitty on the left looks like my kitty Taryn's twin!

Glad I'm not alone on that. :)
I'm highly suspicious of this entire "suicide attempt".
moo
(kitty is our mimi, a real sweetheart.:heart::cat: )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back