Geraldo - Sat., 1/31/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's show is supposed to feature: info about Sarah Palin; Ann Coulter and other "political femme fatales" sounding off on Obama policies; news about Blagovich; an expose' about the IVF Octuplets; a celebrity's experience with IVF; an update on the Iraqi elections; some inside scoop on VH1's Celebrity Rehab; AND, info about Casey Anthony trial.

Sounds like there will be VERY little time for this case or the promised Cindy Anthony interview??

Has there actually been a Cindy live interview/sighting since the remains have been found? After this and seeing her reactions on the last jailhouse tape, there is no way,I believe, that she does not know. I have never seen such anguish captured and then released for viewing. Unspeakable. No matter what her public persona has been, her weight loss speaks for it all...she loved Caylee and she is horrified at her gruesome fate at the hands of her very own daughter.

I'm feeling like a trusting fool myself. Well, at least casey's attorney should give us some entertainment.........maybe

Lol, yep, he's usually good for a laugh at least.

I made my husband & kids chage the channel from the SNL Special over to Geraldo! What gives? it looks like Geraldo's covering everything but no CA interview! What's going on? Geraldo is good for false advertisement again? Bait and switch, huh?

This still on his website:

<<&#8226; A new twist in the Casey Anthony case...and the tabloids are running rampant. But we'll separate fact from fiction behind the headlines as this heart-wrenching saga continues
&#8226; Plus, Geraldo sits down Casey's mom Cindy Anthony
in an EXCLUSIVE interview
&#8226; E-mail the show: atlarge@foxnews.com>>

At the start of the show, he said Why is Casey smiling (in court)?
The defense attorneys are going to tell us?:laughitup:

I'm feeling like a trusting fool myself. Well, at least casey's attorney should give us some entertainment.........maybe

I believe it was plural? Probably Baez, Baden, & maybe Lee but none of them make up for NO Cindy Anthony!

I thought he did mention the Anthony case in the beginning, didn't he?

It went something like this,

pic of casey in jail,
"Why is this women smiling?"
Tonight attorneys for the accused child killing mom casey answer crutial questions on changing venue, discovery, and on a jury pool that has already convicted his notorious client.

Vomit, puke, vomit, puke (that was added by me!)

This still on his website:

<<• A new twist in the Casey Anthony case...and the tabloids are running rampant. But we'll separate fact from fiction behind the headlines as this heart-wrenching saga continues
• Plus, Geraldo sits down Casey's mom Cindy Anthony
in an EXCLUSIVE interview
• E-mail the show: atlarge@foxnews.com>>

Thanks, I e-mailed the "total waste" show.

It went something like this,

pic of casey in jail,
"Why is this women smiling?"
Tonight attorneys for the accused child killing mom casey answer crutial questions on changing venue, discovery, and on a jury pool that has already convicted his notorious client.

Vomit, puke, vomit, puke (that was added by me!)

i HAD heard today that the interview was for tomorrow but I am sure you all went up and saw todays date on the website? Hmm I am surprised that she would do an interview but I think it is ABOUT time she does.

We have a bunch of members here waiting patiently:)

Honestly if everyone would tune out of his show he wouldn't get the ratings. I personally refuse to watch his show ever sinse he did a 180. Nothing entertaining in watching him kissing the defenses butt :crazy:

Why can't I turn the channel? I swear, this is like a train wreck, can't tear myself away!

Talking to Ben Stein

Hmmm...that's a good idea. I think I will do the same. Thanks!

My e-mail:

"Geraldo and Producers:
Once again your show comes up like an empty vault.
You advertise an exclusive interview with Cindy Anthony, but she's not on. You had an exclusive video related to the Anthony case that also was touted, but NOT shown a while back. Those of us tuned in about what was advertised did not tune in to see Ann Coulter. I really don't care who or what you have on your show, but don't advertise one thing and show another. It's wrong, it's false advertising, and it makes you look rather dishonest."
And I signed with my real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member