Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have often wondered the same thing. I wish LE had asked Cindy this.

I'm sure Cindy asked about Caylee. She would not have marched Casey out of that apartment without concern about possibly leaving Caylee behind.

she didnt ask Amy either - nor did she ask any of us to find Caylee - hhhmmmm

Caylee wasnt first mentioned as missing on the 911 calls either - she came after

theft money the car

I'm sure Cindy asked about Caylee. She would not have marched Casey out of that apartment without concern about possibly leaving Caylee behind.

Hmmm I've never been able to find any evidence of that, can you send me the link please

I don't think it makes any sense for GA to lie either. There would be no point in it. I would bet that GA and CA went over and over that good bye that day and probably a lot earlier than in statements to the police in July and August.

That's what I think too. People are cynical about George recalling what Caylee and Casey were wearing that day, but he had a lot of time to reflect back and think about it before he was ever questioned by LE. It's not as if he just came up with it out of the blue at a moment's notice.

And yet, for I don't know how long, they insisted the last time they saw Caylee was June 9th. Assuming all of this was innocent, if NEITHER of them can remember the last time they saw Caylee without video and outside corroboration, then how can George possibly remember what she was wearing?
I also have doubts about the alleged fight. Jesse says Lee says, and Mark F says a neighbor says. Where is this in any of the document dumps? Besides, if Cindy was angry enough at Casey to choke her over a theft that, according to Rick, had already been covered up, she should have been ripping her head off by the time they got back to the house July 15th and Casey wouldn't produce Caylee. Cindy had already spent her day leaving work, paying a large sum to get the car out of hock, leaving work again, and chasing Casey down. IMO, a lot more motivation to physically attack someone than just one more theft of many being thrown up in her face.

Lanie

That was during the conversation on the 24th that Jesse later recanted. It could have been a cat. I think they have one cat, not two. Two little dogs, though.

It's just as likely KC called that out on purpose to support some lie she planned to tell later. Haven't you ever been stuck on the phone and pretended there was someone at the door by calling out, "Come In----" So you could tactfully end the phone call? I have. LOL.

Thanks for the info. At first I couldn't figure out what NE stood for. <laughing at self>

I've never bought or even read the NE, but I understand NE has pulled off some major successes lately in investigative reporting. That said, I hope they're right about this.

Do we know for certain (or have reason to assume) that Lee has given other statements to LE that haven't been made public yet? It's difficult for me to imagine that Lee has "ratted" Cindy out about an ugly brawl she steadfastly insists never happened--and now he's moved into her house with her???

Very weird. Which, in this case, probably makes it "very likely." :crazy:

It is easy enough to find a scanned copy of NE on the Web by Googling. It is not permitted here (and rightfully so as NE is copyrighted.) Regarding other statements Lee might have made to LE that have not yet been made public, I have heard (though not substantiated) there will be another document dump this week so perhaps we shall find out more. I just can't begin to imagine what living in that house has been like since July 15th to the present.

And yet, for I don't know how long, they insisted the last time they saw Caylee was June 9th. Assuming all of this was innocent, if NEITHER of them can remember the last time they saw Caylee without video and outside corroboration, then how can George possibly remember what she was wearing?
Lanie

People remember all kinds of things without recalling exactly what the date was that the event occurred. The last time my son visited he was wearing a white and green shirt that desperately needed to be ironed. Do I recall what date that was? No, but I remember that shirt.

I still cannot figure out why Cindy did not storm into Tony's apartment and go from room to room to see if there were ANY signs of Caylee. She did not question Tony or the roomate about Caylee either.

She felt comfortable enough to say the other things, but not to ask anything about her grandaughter?! Why not?!

Excellent question. I know what I think....but wonder what some others would have to say.

Be nice if AH would of given more details about the 30min. chat outside Tonys apt......but, then she might have walked away & not heard much of it..

KC prolly told Cindy that Caylee wasn't there, then Cindy threatens to call LE to come to Tonys apt. if KC won't take her to Caylee.

Hmmm. Very, very interesting. I'd forgotten this.

I've read every page of every document, in every document dump and jotted notes everywhere, but lately I find myself losing track of some of the silken threads that have been woven into this vast spidery web. (apologies for purple prose here, but I'm working and it's my job. LOL)

Back to our topic: Now that you've reminded me of Cindy's call to Ryan, I remember thinking it was vile of Cindy to phone her daughter's friend and tell him all those things. IMHO, it is particularly ugly--even disturbing--behavior coming from a self-described "excellent mother." Cindy seems to have some odd standards of excellence in motherhood because she viciously maligned KC to TonE when she met him on July 15, and also to AH when she picked up AH at the mall earlier that day.

I'm not saying Cindy didn't have plenty of legitimate reasons to be angry with KC, but Cindy didn't know Caylee was missing when she informed Tony in his apartment that KC would steal him blind and then dump him (paraphrased from memory only).

At that point, Cindy had no right, and no reason, to say something so vicious to her daughter's new boyfriend.

Earlier that afternoon when she verbally flayed KC to Amy in the car, Cindy didn't know Caylee was missing or that KC had stolen her checkbook.

At that point, Cindy knew only that KC had lied to her about being out of town (nothing new there) and that KC hadn't let Cindy see Caylee for a month (which was well within KC's rights as a grown woman and as Caylee's mother.) In return for that, Cindy felt entitled to humiliate and condemn KC to KC's friends and to attempt to have her falsely arrested on a trumped-up car theft story! All in the same day.

I don't like to make openly harsh judgments about Cindy because she's already suffering horribly for any mistakes she might have made. No human being alive should have to endure what Cindy is now. (Well, okay KC should.)

IMHO, of course.

I have to agree with you on your comments about CA's behaviour concerning KC. I also recall JG's statements about incidents that occurred when he was dating KC. One was the occasion when he was lying on KC's bed watching TV with her one evening (both fully clothed IIRC) with Caylee between them, and CA and GA returned from an evening out and CA laid in to him about the 'rules' in her house. IMO this reaction was OTT considering they were a couple by then and apparently just innocently spending some time together with the baby. There is also his statement about how CA bad-mouthed KC to him regarding her failure to finish school etc. and it apparently upset him so much he felt he had to stand up for KC.

I get the impression that in a 'spin the coin' analogy of KC's chances of rising to her mother's expectations it was a case of......heads....I win, tails.....you lose! :mad:

It's just as likely KC called that out on purpose to support some lie she planned to tell later. Haven't you ever been stuck on the phone and pretended there was someone at the door by calling out, "Come In----" So you could tactfully end the phone call? I have. LOL.

No. I use the, "uh-oh, my battery is dying" excuse. I agree with your post though. It's surprising actually that Casey didn't make more attempts to convince people that Caylee was there with her while she was on the phone.

.....but lately I find myself losing track of some of the silken threads that have been woven into this vast spidery web ...

Perfectly said! I cringe at the thought of those having to sit on the juror. Of course much of the facts won’t be introduced into evidence at trial? Piecing together the days of June 15th & 16th could possibly be a significant determinant to KC fate.

Bold is mine,
Great post Friday, This is where I feel Cindy lets ALL of these past transgressions, from KC, come to a head, instead of dealing head-on with them. There is a pattern of this, as I am re-listening to George's FBI tapes, etc. Jesse G also spoke of how Cindy would just trash KC in front of him, asking how can you be with her?:eek: (Munchausen By Proxy comes to mind) Was she alienating all of KC's friends so she would only have CA??:confused: Why not make the effort to guide her to be a responsible & better person, instead of turning a blindeye to everything???:waitasec: Humiliation of your child in front of their friends, is TABOO in my opinion, & extremely demoralizing.

I now wonder if this may be why CA never knew of RM, Amy, AL, etc....KC, instead made up relationships with Jeff H. & others, never bringing anyone home. Why?[/QUOTE]

I never thought of this, but I'll bet you're right! :clap:

I have to agree with you on your comments about CA's behaviour concerning KC. I also recall JG's statements about incidents that occurred when he was dating KC. One was the occasion when he was lying on KC's bed watching TV with her one evening (both fully clothed IIRC) with Caylee between them, and CA and GA returned from an evening out and CA laid in to him about the 'rules' in her house. IMO this reaction was OTT considering they were a couple by then and apparently just innocently spending some time together with the baby. There is also his statement about how CA bad-mouthed KC to him regarding her failure to finish school etc. and it apparently upset him so much he felt he had to stand up for KC.

I get the impression that in a 'spin the coin' analogy of KC's chances of rising to her mother's expectations it was a case of......heads....I win, tails.....you lose! :mad:
ITA with you Devon & found this description of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy fits CA?:waitasec: IMHO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabricated_or_Induced_Illness

With Cindy's temper I am suprised she was able to live w/KC when Lp posted bond and she was released ...wonder why Cindy didn't choke her then to get information about Caylee...

In the same interview Yuri and Ryan discuss the possibly of Ryan visiting KC to see if he could possibly get some information out of her. Also in that interview Ryan says essentially KC will be tough to break, that she can be a real "hard *advertiser censored*".

Also, in one of Jesse's interviews he describes an incident in which Cindy "threw KC under the bus" with him right there. It would be interesting to know when all of this started...how young was KC?

Re bold: That's right--he did say that! And yet, we also have a statements that Cindy defended KC in her youth--that "it was never her fault." Sorry, I can't remember who stated that. A classmate? The mother of a classmate?

I would like so much to know the answers to all that so I could then understand what went so horribly wrong that it ended in unspeakable tragedy for everyone in the family.

In the same interview Yuri and Ryan discuss the possibly of Ryan visiting KC to see if he could possibly get some information out of her. Also in that interview Ryan says essentially KC will be tough to break, that she can be a real "hard *advertiser censored*".

Also, in one of Jesse's interviews he describes an incident in which Cindy "threw KC under the bus" with him right there. It would be interesting to know when all of this started...how young was KC?[/QUOTE]

Re bold: That's right--he did say that! And yet, we also have a statements that Cindy defended KC in her youth--that "it was never her fault." Sorry, I can't remember who stated that. A classmate? The mother of a classmate?

I would like so much to know the answers to all that so I could then understand what went so horribly wrong that it ended in unspeakable tragedy for everyone in the family.

I have always thought it was a competion between the two....I could see possibly kc trying to work ga against ca or visaversa....I found it odd when I read that ca was planning a "bonding" trip for her, kc & Caylee....then later it was stated as just kc & Caylee...Just odd!!!

I also think that contrary to what ca was peddling...mental illness wasn't just on ga side of the family....:rolleyes:

With Cindy's temper I am suprised she was able to live w/KC when Lp posted bond and she was released ...wonder why Cindy didn't choke her then to get information about Caylee...

Me too. She sounds like Caylee was her world, yet she tiptoed around KC after bail. I do not get that.

I still cannot figure out why Cindy did not storm into Tony's apartment and go from room to room to see if there were ANY signs of Caylee. She did not question Tony or the roomate about Caylee either.

She felt comfortable enough to say the other things, but not to ask anything about her grandaughter?! Why not?!

I hadn't thought about that.......good point. I would look around. She might have been sleeping somewhere.

I now wonder if this may be why CA never knew of RM, Amy, AL, etc....KC, instead made up relationships with Jeff H. & others, never bringing anyone home. Why?

IIRC....GA & Lee didn't know any of these folks either....

KC's an expert in keeping friends/family separated.....& which friends would want to meet KC's family ??, with some of the things KC says about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NebulasShift