ALL Movie-TV-Book Connections to friends and fabrications

well imho the only thing they have in common is the following..

1. The Fugitive.....a made up story for tv.. a FICTION

2. Casey's Story..... a made up story .... FICTION

Her defense lawyers are whacked.

I would compare her to Diane Downs but not The Fugitive.

What a LOAD. It just shows they have NOTHING with which to seriously defend her!! "You guys are all just a bunch of big meanies!! Leave our poor innocent fugitive-like client alone!!" Waaaaa! Waaaaa!

Actually this case always reminds me of "Gone baby gone" but they wouldnt say that since it implicates LE ..

Funny you mentioned that, Egoslayer. I was just reading that movie synopsis. Remember how Casey said she had seen movies where LE got involved and they didn't turn out well? Bingo! Gone Baby Gone.

The symbolic thread woven throughout the movie centers on the little girl's favorite doll, Annabelle. Not a very common name, but coincidentally the name of another child ZFG sits for.

In the movie: The kidnapped child's mother cares so little for her child that she doesn't even know the name of the little girl's favorite doll--calling the doll Mirabelle instead of Annabelle. Disturbing.

What was the name of Caylee's favorite doll? MAMA.

Uh, hmm, looks like you would need to be in Fla. working on the CASE.............comparing this to a fictional character.....I will say it again just like I do everyday...somebody just shoot me...there is no end to the craziness of this case.:furious:
You're right, Baez is in NYC.
I thought it odd that they compared Baez to F.Lee Bailey. He not only defended the Fugitive, Dr. Sheppard, but OJ Simpson.
Mr.Bailey was disbarred for misconduct in the end.

Wait a minute - is she blaiming a one armed bandit now?

Funny you mentioned that, Egoslayer. I was just reading that movie synopsis. Remember how Casey said she had seen movies where LE got involved and they didn't turn out well? Bingo! Gone Baby Gone.

The symbolic thread woven throughout the movie centers on the little girl's favorite doll, Annabelle. Not a very common name, but coincidentally the name of another child ZFG sits for.

In the movie: The kidnapped child's mother cares so little for her child that she doesn't even know the name of the little girl's favorite doll--calling the doll Mirabelle instead of Annabelle. Disturbing.

What was the name of Caylee's favorite doll? MAMA.
Well, it's the only real MAMA she ever had ............

ok that was cheezy.

I think the Annabelle/Mirabelle thing is significant here too, it just illustrates how everyone gets so emotionally involved in a missing child's case but nobody really knows the child. None of us ... except Cindy and George .. really knew Caylee, and even their knowledge was limited, because children are so inaccessible, this lack of knowledge makes us perceive them as innocent, and something worth fighting for, etc. I think that was the purpose of that imagery. (The brother in law who supposedly cared alot about the little girl also did not know the doll's correct name.)

The movie, as far as plot goes, is way too twisted to happen in real life. That was probably my only criticism, otherwise a great film.

*how did I get so off topic*

I was thinking that the defense may start trying to use the media to their advantage. We possibly still have a while before this goes to trial and the defense team might try to sway public opinion of their client by likening her to "The Fugative", either the TV show (which by the way probably wouldn't be remembered by a lot of people, or the movie I think Harrison Ford was in that one)

Now when I read that I interpreted it as they were using the media to present their client as an underdog...a "victim". Hoo-boy.

I don't believe that anyone in the general public that has followed this case will fall for it, but then again, there are people that like to take up "causes". They may begin to see her as a victim or a cause...being a victim of the media, tried in the court of public opinion...along those lines...you know? She already has some supporters that are sending her money for her slim jims and cheesy bits.

LKB is probably behind this...Baez went there with the Hitler remark...not a good move in my opinion if you want to evoke sympathy for yourself. A lot of strong emotions still evoked by that name to this day and sympathy and compassion aren't the first ones that come to mind.

To quote my DH, KC's nuttier than a squirrell turd but she's not crazy and she is *no* victim. I think the defense has shouted "play ball" and it's going to be a long inning.

"The movie, as far as plot goes, is way too twisted to happen in real life. That was probably my only criticism, otherwise a great film." quoted

I dunno...this has gone way beyond twisted in this case IMO...craziness every single day...."quite frankly" I am sick of it:bang:

The movie, as far as plot goes, is way too twisted to happen in real life. That was probably my only criticism, otherwise a great film.

I dunno...this has gone way beyond twisted in this case IMO...craziness every single day...."quite frankly" I am sick of it:bang:

Well we have not seen a pimp/gangster yet, buried money or drug trafficking. thank god!

Omg! I was left ROLLING this morning when I heard that....

a one armed nanny!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's next a satanic cult in a van?

PLEAZZZEEEEEEEEE! KC's probably adjusting the writings in her screenplay now that her defense team has backed her up with the FUGITIVE characterization. ...probably already imagines herself walking on the Hollywood RedCarpet being a highly sought after actress resulting from her leading performance in her own story. Caylee who?

and dont forget .. how we all saw those pictures and such of sam sheppard partying and dancing on the stripper pole while he was looking for the one armed man.

and dont forget .. how we all saw those pictures and such of sam sheppard partying and dancing on the stripper pole while he was looking for the one armed man.

Absolutely! And she must have taken a page from O.J. Simpson's book on "How to look for the real killer"!!

Wait a minute - is she blaiming a one armed bandit now?

~~~~~ I had nothing to do with it. ~~~~~

Slot_Machine_m.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500