Lenny On ustream Sunday Feb.8th now 9:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it on the new thread, not the media. Skeered me!!! I'm surprised that looney church from Kansas isn't protesting.
Now, is this real? Or is this just put around by Brad Conway? He said the Anthony's had been threatened in his presser. The reporters asked, "Recently?" He said yes, but I don't believe a word that man says, so....

Oh no, this is real..if they say they are coming, they are coming..I seen them with my own eyes 50 miles from my home. No one deserves these people coming around..no one..

Oh no, this is real..if they say they are coming, they are coming..I seen them with my own eyes 50 miles from my home. No one deserves these people coming around..no one..

Holy! This IS the Looney church from Kansas. And I'll bet the didn't even read the eulobituary.

Sorry, I should have clarified for those who didn't listen to LP> The question was, when KC called from jail to get Tone's number, how was it that Lee had it.

Didn't Lee call Tony the night of the 15th before he went to get her computer/things ???

However, IIRC, LE went to Tonys first to get KC's phone & look for Caylee.

In the jail call I don't think Lee gave her the number...:confused:

I found it on the new thread, not the media. Skeered me!!! I'm surprised that looney church from Kansas isn't protesting.
Now, is this real? Or is this just put around by Brad Conway? He said the Anthony's had been threatened in his presser. The reporters asked, "Recently?" He said yes, but I don't believe a word that man says, so....

I was wondering if this was another PR stunt of the A family to take away from them on Tuesday.
I believe people have threatened them, because kc has ruined many lives.
Allot of people have taken this very personal.
If only the circus would end.
The burial will be another circus day.
I hope it is private, just family. MOO

Didn't Lee call Tony the night of the 15th before he went to get her computer/things ???

However, IIRC, LE went to Tonys first to get KC's phone & look for Caylee.

In the jail call I don't think Lee gave her the number...:confused:
See? Told you it was a good question. LOL

Who are these people?
Religious radicals or political radicals?
Are they against Caylee?
Obama was mentioned.......
I'm lost as usual :confused:

Who are these people?
Religious radicals or political radicals?
Are they against Caylee?
Obama was mentioned.......
I'm lost as usual :confused:

These nuts are from Kansas and they travel around spreading their good cheer. They have a Holy War against gays and no matter what, cheerleaders die in a crash in TN, they want to protest. THEY DO PROTEST! I read that bikers showed up and alot of townspeople to make sure they stayed far away from the family at the funeral. It is sickening.

maybe bcuz Lee went and picked up KCs things from Tone's...including her cell....?

Well, do we know if she called after he went there? How would she know he had gone there? She said on the phone she needed to get Tone's number from Lee because she saw his car out front. It's an interesting question.

I was wondering if this was another PR stunt of the A family to take away from them on Tuesday.
I believe people have threatened them, because kc has ruined many lives.
Allot of people have taken this very personal.
If only the circus would end.
The burial will be another circus day.
I hope it is private, just family. MOO

one way to find out...brb Yep. It's real. And I'm not linking it...

These nuts are from Kansas and they travel around spreading their good cheer. They have a Holy War against gays and no matter what, cheerleaders die in a crash in TN, they want to protest. THEY DO PROTEST! I read that bikers showed up and alot of townspeople to make sure they stayed far away from the family at the funeral. It is sickening.

Wow, these are some real loonies. God hates America, God hates f*gs. Why in the world would they picket funerals. That's just sick. Did you see their "schedule"? They are picketing everything. Disgusting.

Wow, these are some real loonies. God hates America, God hates f*gs. Why in the world would they picket funerals. That's just sick. Did you see their "schedule"? They are picketing everything. Disgusting.

I agree MOMto5!

How in the world can these people call themselves a "church"? Hate mongers is all they are!!!!!!

I really wish they would stay away from Orlando. Maybe Leonard and some of his posse can keep these loons away from the church!

I agree MOMto5!

How in the world can these people call themselves a "church"? Hate mongers is all they are!!!!!!

I really wish they would stay away from Orlando. Maybe Leonard and some of his posse can keep these loons away from the church!
These dumbf***s won't get near enough to the church to do any damage. I'm surprised they made it out of TN alive...they really are extreme.

I agree MOMto5!

I hope so too, Trapshooter. Caylee doesn't deserve that. He77, NOBODY deserves that!

I agree MOMto5!

I just sent him an email to let him know.

Well, do we know if she called after he went there? How would she know he had gone there? She said on the phone she needed to get Tone's number from Lee because she saw his car out front. It's an interesting question.

Lee went there the day CA picked up KC. He got her stuff and was "missing" for two hours, which we've discussed here often.

KC wasn't arrested until later. She would have known LA had her cell.

These dumbf***s won't get near enough to the church to do any damage. I'm surprised they made it out of TN alive...they really are extreme.

Geez, I never even heard about them before and they were in TN. Crazy. I don't think they would've ever made it out of my little town. I thought I'd seen some crazy stuff, but, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000