FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting to hear how long this had been the pattern of him working nights and MC watching the kids at night. Had it been an established pattern for her and the kids for a day, a week, a month?

Was this his first day of work for the week or did he work Sunday night as well?

Haleigh had attended a local daycare in the past, was he working days at that point?

How long have they lived in this rental unit?
Who owns the trailer?
Who else may have had access to the trailer?
Does MC attend school?
Do they have 2 cars?
Does MC drive?
Do they have a computer?
Was MC online Monday night?

I think they didn't live at the rental trailer that long. Many times it is up to the new renters to change the locks (my sister had to when we lived in one) not sure if this family had the locks changed..

Also did any of their neighbors have company over that night? Any neighbors friends with a sex offender who would have had the opportunity to know that Haleigh lived there? If she was abducted by a sex offender, he had to been stalking first, and most likely has a preference for female children over male, as the boy wasn't taken.

If both the father and the gf do check out to be cleared in this...the mother and family are next in line. There is so much bitterness between them as we can see.

Does the mother pay him child support for her children? She could have motive aside from the issues surrounding the custody case. Jealousy. Money. Revenge.

SS thanks for pointing this out. I am hesitant to add this but I'm going to anyway. Even though I know that people react to grief and crisis in very different manners. I'm uncomfortable for some unknown reason each time I see Bio-Mom give an interview (granted they are just short clips) on TV.

She has no tears. She won't make eye contact and she reminds me of Susan S. in that she avoids eye contact and no real tears.

Of course, I have not seen all of her clips where she is speaking to the media. The reporters questions sound compassionate in tone. I feel bad for giving her an unkind eye when I hear her speak. There is just something I can't put my finger on about her.:waitasec:

Today Show link:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29143439/

The video is is on the right side towards the middle of the page.

Oh Man.... After 3 hours of sleep-never loving Haleigh and just keeping up on this case and PRAYING that just did me in.....

That Man is a good father!

He did state the last time he saw Haleigh was 3:45pm.

Would a sleuther that has some body language skill please take a look at this tape at the 3:08 minute mark.... Merideth asks if they have any leads at this point? Dad moves his head from side to side(i know i'm sounded nutz) and looks sideways. Then LE goes on to say several....

Do you think that they may have an idea who this DIRT BAG is?

Stomach HIT the floor at the next question: Merideth asks the Sheriff if they will find her.....Do NOT like that long pause....i'm am very scared for this child!

Does anyone know what time the volunteers are arriving?...I want to be in Florida! Sorry- if already asked an answered...few pages behind.

ETA: The photo at 5:11 says it all for me.

Thanks for any feedback

snipped

This is somewhat related to this Q..I thought he worked a 12 hr shift (3p-3a) but he said in presser this am he dropped H. off after school at about 3:45p. :waitasec:

If the little girl is just 5, she would have only been in kindergarten, and they get out an hour or so earlier than regular school. When my youngest two were in kindergarten, they went only half a day, either morning session or afternoon session, but that changed a few years ago. I think it runs from about 8:30 to 2:30 now, with a lot of free time in between.

I don't see the purpose of the g/f having to keep the screen door open with a brick if in fact it was her.

snipped

The gf would need to leave some evidence of entry (front door supposedly dead-locked) so the back door was it..She left the brick to show the kidnapper had to rush back out as fast as possible..That's something a real kidnapper would do knowing he had very little time to escape..It does require a bit of planning but the same goes for someone else that may have taken her but not that much.

Ahhh, sheriff is not commenting on the lie detector tests...
I caught that too - but he was only asked about the gf. I do somehow believe she is involved in some way.

Is there a link to this presser? I just caught part of it on FOX on TV.

If the little girl is just 5, she would have only been in kindergarten, and they get out an hour or so earlier than regular school. When my youngest two were in kindergarten, they went only half a day, either morning session or afternoon session, but that changed a few years ago. I think it runs from about 8:30 to 2:30 now, with a lot of free time in between.

So where was dad & H til 3:45p?

I just watched it and i too, noticed she was rocking back in forth in her chair the whole interview with Greta. It's either a sign she is in complete stress (we'd have to see if she rocks in other videos) or possibly some kind of side effect from medication. I've seen psych patients rock like that and they're on medication.

Please help, I missed it and can't seem to find it. Do you know where I can watch this at?

Oh Man.... After 3 hours of sleep-never loving Haleigh and just keeping up on this case and PRAYING that just did me in.....

That Man is a good father!

He did state the last time he saw Haleigh was 3:45pm.

Would a sleuther that has some body language skill please take a look at this tape at the 3:08 minute mark.... Merideth asks if they have any leads at this point? Dad moves his head from side to side(i know i'm sounded nutz) and looks sideways. Then LE goes on to say several....

Do you think that they may have an idea who this DIRT BAG is?

Stomach HIT the floor at the next question: Merideth asks the Sheriff if they will find her.....Do NOT like that long pause....i'm am very scared for this child!

Does anyone know what time the volunteers are arriving?...I want to be in Florida! Sorry- if already asked an answered...few pages behind.

ETA: The photo at 5:11 says it all for me.
Thanks for any feedback

I think there is a delay in the link up. I saw the same thing and I think he is shaking his head at the remark Meridith made just before about it being over 48 hours since she was seen. I think....

Ahhh, sheriff is not commenting on the lie detector tests...

Mmmmhmmm. Thanks LancelotLink! I am waiting to see what LE has to say about those lie detector tests before I start going in one direction or another in my mind.

In listening to dad - he always says - in every interview - somebody stole (took) my child, I KNOW IT. I'm wondering if there were some "shady" acquaintances/friends that he (dad) is now second guessing?

Wish they had given us more in that presser.

Please help, I missed it and can't seem to find it. Do you know where I can watch this at?

It was on Greta last night, I do not believe that fox archives video from her show.

I have a daughter in kindergarten, and she goes the full school day (the same time as the 1-5th graders as well). I think it just depends where you live.

I have a daughter in kindergarten, and she goes the full school day (the same time as the 1-5th graders as well). I think it just depends where you live.
Yes! In Florida kindergarten is part of the public school system. They attend elementary school and go the same hours as the rest of the school.

I posted a link yesterday to her elem school - somewhere back in this thread someone put together all the links and its there.

Mmmmhmmm. Thanks LancelotLink! I am waiting to see what LE has to say about those lie detector tests before I start going in one direction or another in my mind.
I just heard him on FoxNews.

School schedules are different all over. My son attends preschool at a Christian Academy and next year will be in kindergarten. All classes are from 8:20 to 3:10 from pre-k to 12th grade. Also in our area at public schools the elementary schools, middle, and high schools get released about 30 minutes apart-for the bus schedules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01