FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody. New on this thread, and haven't had time to read every post.

Just seems if the dogs found her scent by the river that the abductor took her by boat somewhere.

Based on abduction cases I've researched in the past, there have been many instances where the abductor took the child to an abandoned house or trailer as concealment. Hope LE, Equiisearch and the other search parties are scouring every inch of land surrounding the river for these type of structures.

I do believe the child was taken between 10pm and 3am.
I don't see the purpose of the g/f having to keep the screen door open with a brick if in fact it was her.
I truly believe the father and g/f are innocent.

Although it could be possible as another ws'er thought,..that the g/f was not in the trailer for a couple of hours.

I keep thinking (and this is MOO) that the g/f had a drink with a neighbour or aquaintance, and perhaps she was slipped a date rape drug? or something to that effect?

It's a silly theory, but it seems possible

sumbunny- your theroy seems as plausible as anything else... Of course i agree with all of it, so hope to hear what others think...Not sure about the drink/drugs, but it would make sense as to why she woke up and didn't notice Haleigh missing until after she got out of the bathroom. And reaction time in searching the house for her, before trying to call dad.I'm sure LE will drug test them. Another, also her reaction time when speaking to 911 was slow...maybe it was the fear?

In listening to dad - he always says - in every interview - somebody stole (took) my child, I KNOW IT. I'm wondering if there were some "shady" acquaintances/friends that he (dad) is now second guessing?
Wish they had given us more in that presser.

~bolded by always~

I keep coming back to this also. Wondering if the GF had a *guest* over while Dad was working. This is just a theory... Haliegh awoke and saw the guest, recognized him as Dad's friend...and something bad happened to keep her from telling. Theory/opinion only.

Why would the girlfriend not call 911 at 3am when she says she noticed Haliegh missing? Why??

It sounds like she waited and rang the Dad's cell phone when she saw him pulling in the driveway... :waitasec: Why??

I saw on TV somewhere this morning - they showed a graphic of where the canine tracked the scent. They used a red line and that dog went on a meandering route and it ended at the railroad tracks - NOT the river like was said yesterday. I couldn't help but remember that prep that used the rail line for his crimes. He would travel up and down the tracks - hopping freight train cars.

Leaving the door open (with a brick) is the fastest way out if someone is carrying a child in their arms..Where they got the brick is another story.

There's another predator just across the river. Wonder how deep and wide it is?

can someone tell me what the weather was like that night/morning? Just asking because if it was windy the intruder ( lets say there was one) could have propped the door so it wouldnt bang back and forth and it could have made noise if he/she tried to close it so he/she propped it open. Just trying to find answers here.

Also, do we know for a fact that the father and g/f took a lie detector test? I heard talk about it but not confirmed on who took one.

Thats a fantastic question.
The hinky meter about the cinderblock brick is off the charts for me.

There would be no reason to prop that door open unless someone was carrying something, or the screen door was very noisy.

If it were the G/F carrying the child, I'd think she'd remove the brick after the fact to remove evidence.

I sooo want someone to check the noise level of that door

I hope they check under the trailer well. Just saying, if the GF had something to do with this I doubt she would have taken her very far. Also, it bothers me about the sheets out side the door. I would imagine that if someone abducted a child, took the sheets from the bed they would have kept them to conceal the child outside to take her somewhere else. Why would the sheet be left right outside the door?

Just seems if the dogs found her scent by the river that the abductor took her by boat somewhere.

Based on abduction cases I've researched in the past, there have been many instances where the abductor took the child to an abandoned house or trailer as concealment. Hope LE, Equiisearch and the other search parties are scouring every inch of land surrounding the river for these type of structures.
They already took the father's john boat in for examination.

can someone tell me what the weather was like that night/morning? Just asking because if it was windy the intruder ( lets say there was one) could have propped the door so it wouldnt bang back and forth and it could have made noise if he/she tried to close it so he/she propped it open. Just trying to find answers here.

Also, do we know for a fact that the father and g/f took a lie detector test? I heard talk about it but not confirmed on who took one.

I believe that SS posted a link to the weather that night on the first thread.

Ugh! I know!!! It makes me SICK! :sick:

I want to become a VIGILANTE!!!! I want to wear a bullet-proof outfit and GET these guys who are hurting our children!!! :furious:

Why can't we 'implant' our children with a 'chip' of some sort, that will allow us to pick up the signal of where they are???

I hope they check under the trailer well. Just saying, if the GF had something to do with this I doubt she would have taken her very far. Also, it bothers me about the sheets out side the door. I would imagine that if someone abducted a child, took the sheets from the bed they would have kept them to conceal the child outside to take her somewhere else. Why would the sheet be left right outside the door?
LE botched that one. They took the sheets and blanket outside to give the dogs their "mark" to supposedly avoid mixing scents. :rolleyes:

There's another predator just across the river. Wonder how deep and wide it is?

I don't think LE said exactly how deep/wide it is, but LE did say at the press conference yesterday that they are looking at all sex offenders on the other side of the river just as if they were on the other side of the street.

Alot of misleading facts in the media
The little boy will be 4 this sunday
will not discuss results of the poly
the evidence is at the lab- results are pending
neighbors have fed family and LE
54 1/2 hours in the search.

Since, "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing", I'll be reckless here 'bout the door...appreciate being filled in if/when the information becomes reliably available...

• Reading father deadbolted door shut earlier.
  • Reading gf discovered a door (screen/storm?) propped open.
  • Reading it was propped open with something akin to a brick/stepping stone/paver.

I am envisioning we're dealing with a two-door set-up here that has a screen/storm door outside of a solid door. One pic of the home appeared to have something like a screened porch on the back...dunno if that is what we are dealing with here....

Observations regarding the door/prop situation under these circumstances, assuming the father or gf aren't directly involved:

1) If the screen/storm door has a 'closer' or spring on it, or the door itself is noisy (as suggested above) and one wants to make a covert entrance & exit - esp. if one expects to be carrying something upon exit - one would prop this door open.

2) If access through the screen/storm door affords a better view into the rooms occuppied by the gf & Haleigh from the exterior one would prop this door open whilst one peered through the windows to afford a quick escape/exit if this began as a 'peeping Tom' incident, or, simply observing for the conditions inside the house to be 'right' for an abduction. If this is a screened porch situation that affords a 'peeping Tom' some cover, LE might find various forms of evidence present near in this porch area, esp. imediately near the window(s).

3) If the prop isn't native to the area of the door...its origin is very important...from a nearby home? If brought by the perp this certainly indicates some degree of advance knowledge/familiarity and planning. Origin of the prop will be telling.

4) If this is a two-door set-up and there was no sign of forced entry...the perp has a key to the deadbolt lock, and if the propped door was indeed a screen or storm door that has the common inside-only operated lock set-up...well then...the perp had to prop this door open to ensure access to the deadbolt lock of the interior door at a (a) a time when the perp had legitimate access to open the screen/storm door (friend/neighbor/etc.) earlier that evening...or (b) at a time immediately after the door had been opened by the father or gf but not monitored all the way to closing. In either case, if the prop used is not native to the area and other objects that could've equally served as props were available...this tells us something about the circumstances of the prop being put into place.

5) If the door was screen vs. glass it would have been a simple matter of cutting the screen vs. propping the door open if this door was locked. A glass door would need to be propped open in some manner, or the latch would have to be interfered with in some manner...dealing with a glass door would be more problematic.

I'd like to know more about the door set-up, condition as-found, and the prop.

TM,

Over 200 members of Equuasearch in Orlando, 3 sets of sonar ready to use if needed. Today is going to be a big planning/mapping day....They are meeting at 8am TM and his group and then will know more about what they need, as far as resources...

Thank-You for that update dimples. God bless Tim Miller, TES and Every Other person willing to search for this baby...Bring her home to her daddy...

:praying::praying::praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members