FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help, I missed it and can't seem to find it. Do you know where I can watch this at?

You can try checking YouTube. I found a few interviews with Haleighs mother, but I haven't found the Greta ones from last night yet.

I caught that too - but he was only asked about the gf. I do somehow believe she is involved in some way.

Is there a link to this presser? I just caught part of it on FOX on TV.
They are going to do an update here in a minute. I'll go check the website for any links.

Yes, they hink to high heaven...he won't look at the camera. He gives out waay too much info, but only as it pertains to him and his innocence. Distancing himself from the brick, passing the lie detector. "Some one stole my child, I know this for a fact."
Until I hear from LE that either one of them passed the LD, I am not buying.
Has LE said his work alibi checked out? I'm not necessarily zeroing in on him, neither one of them...ok all three of them.
and why is it the father seems to (IMO) steer the investigation from the very beginning? From the 911 call, insisting they believe and follow someone stole his child. Hinky.

I'd want LE out there finding her quickly! He immediately agreed to a lie detector so that they would focus on finding her.

I see a huge difference in reaction compared to what the anthony's did and to what this family did. IMO.

The A's refused to participate in anything that would steer LE away from the family. The father and g/f immediately took a lie detector so that LE would focus on finding his daughter immediately.

Putting myself in their shoes, I think i'd react the same.

He's not staring into the camera because he's a man who's probably ashamed to be crying, I remember thinking the lunsford father was dishonest for the same reasons. I've come to realize this isn't always the case.

I realize this is a little O/T anyone think if the child truly was abducted and killed that Baez will say this must be the same perp that abducted Caylee?

I pray she's found alive and well

Just getting caught up this morning. Apparently the walkway to the back door is a handicap ramp. It would make sense to me that if a handicapped person lived there in the past, they may have had to have something to prop the door open while manuvering (sp?) out the door and down the ramp. The door may also have had a tight tension spring. Seems to me that this had to be someone aware of the fact that maybe the back door would have to be propped open if you were carrying something or in a wheelchair. In putting that together with a stranger coming in - who would carry a cinder block around with them? Would a stranger know about the back door having to be propped open? Whoever carried Haleigh out that back door had a lot of adrenalin going, so I wonder why he would even need to prop the door open. Especially if it were a guy. The GF went to the bathroom. So this intruder had the time to open the back door, prop it open, know exactly where Haleigh was sleeping, and accomplish this all during the time one bathroom trip was made? Something screwy here.

Sounds as if there is a lot of bitterness between the bio Mom and bio Dad. This is already a convoluted mess. At this point, nothing would surprise me. Could Haleigh have been taken as retaliation by someone in the bio Mom's family? It was in one of the interviews that Haleigh was a Daddy's girl. The GF is young, so could she have been jealous of Haleigh? Did the SO 500 feet from the home stalk Haleigh? Was the SO's victim a little girl? So very many questions and not many answers.

This is an ugly case and about to get uglier, IMO. I hope LE also looks at any computers anyone has on both sides of the family.

LaLaw you are so smart! I would like to know the same answers...anyone???

As far as: Why prop the door open? He Must have gotten in the house...set it up...and waited...no noise...knew dad got home around 3:30am.imho

On the SO that was 500 feet away, it does say on his page at the bottom: Involving a minor-Yes. It did not say male/female. hope that helps some...

I hope they find her soon.

You can try checking YouTube. I found a few interviews with Haleighs mother, but I haven't found the Greta ones from last night yet.

Thanks for the help. I haven't even thought about YouTube. You guys here are so helpful.

[
quote=smg4ddg;3297350]Here is something that bothered me. http://www.fox30online.com/content/...ndered-Off/ecfIOIQdpEyY0r9dGW3W-A.cspx?rss=10

"Ronald told the judge Haleigh has Turner Syndrome and needs hormone treatments by an endocrinologist. He said Sheffield frequently failed to take Haleigh to her doctors appointments"
[/QUOTE]

Turner Syndrome is a disorder characterized by an incomplete X chromosome. Though research finds no particular cause or genetic link, an uneducated person with a hostility toward women could mistakenly conclude that the mother is somehow responsible for birthing a "defective" child. IMO, Haileigh's dad does not seem to posess the patience and compassion to calmly handle the complications and repeated trips to the doctor for treatment which would improve but not cure this condition.

Susan

From Wikipedia:

Treatment
As a chromosomal condition, there is no "cure" for Turner syndrome. However, much can be done to minimize the symptoms. For example:[21]
  • Growth hormone, either alone or with a low dose of androgen, will increase growth and probably final adult height. Growth hormone is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for treatment of Turner syndrome and is covered by many insurance plans.[21][22] There is evidence that this is effective, even in toddlers.[23]
  • Estrogen replacement therapy has been used since the condition was described in 1938 to promote development of secondary sexual characteristics. Estrogens are crucial for maintaining good bone integrity and tissue health.[21] Women with Turner Syndrome who do not have spontaneous puberty and who are not treated with estrogen are at high risk for osteoporosis.
  • Modern reproductive technologies have also been used to help women with Turner syndrome become pregnant if they desire. For example, a donor egg can be used to create an embryo, which is carried by the Turner syndrome woman.[21]
  • Uterine maturity is positively associated with years of estrogen use, history of spontaneous menarche, and negatively associated with the lack of current hormone replacement therapy.[24]

In listening to dad - he always says - in every interview - somebody stole (took) my child, I KNOW IT. I'm wondering if there were some "shady" acquaintances/friends that he (dad) is now second guessing?

Wish they had given us more in that presser.

I am also wondering about what shady acquaintances/friends the GF has too.

I'm just letting my mind wander, and will type what I've been wondering.

This young lady's mother took a legal action against a male prior to her living with this man correct?

Now, she is living (I am assuming she lives there) with a 24 yr old man.

Is she involved as friends with other males that would gravitate to a young lady who by appearances has been a victim before from the attentions of older men?

snipped

I realize this is a little O/T anyone think if the child truly was abducted and killed that Baez will say this must be the same perp that abducted Caylee?

I pray she's found alive and well

That's the first thing I thought of. I bet Baez is preparing his presser as we type. I also pray that she is found alive and well, but sadly I don't think that will be the outcome.

Sumbunny quote: I realize this is a little O/T anyone think if the child truly was abducted and killed that Baez will say this must be the same perp that abducted Caylee?

I highly doubt it only because LP said on NG last night that he has heard that the duct tape did have fingerprints and those fingerprints have been confirmed as being KC's.

In listening to dad - he always says - in every interview - somebody stole (took) my child, I KNOW IT. I'm wondering if there were some "shady" acquaintances/friends that he (dad) is now second guessing?

Wish they had given us more in that presser.

I am wondering the same thing... that dad has a suspicion who took her. He was very quick to say on the 911 call that he would kill whoever it is. Seems like he has an inkling... an enemy of some kind. Also, the grandfather said something like 'we know who you are, bring her back, you know where I live' and I was thinking that grandpa has an idea too... I bet the dad told grandpa who he thinks it is or grandpa already knew who his son's enemy was.

SS thanks for pointing this out. I am hesitant to add this but I'm going to anyway. Even though I know that people react to grief and crisis in very different manners. I'm uncomfortable for some unknown reason each time I see Bio-Mom give an interview (granted they are just short clips) on TV.

She has no tears. She won't make eye contact and she reminds me of Susan S. in that she avoids eye contact and no real tears.

Of course, I have not seen all of her clips where she is speaking to the media. The reporters questions sound compassionate in tone. I feel bad for giving her an unkind eye when I hear her speak. There is just something I can't put my finger on about her.:waitasec:
Last night during the interview, she resembled a tweaker with the constant rocking in her chair, imo. It bothered me. Granted, she could just be uncomfortable in the spotlight...but I didn't see anyone else doing this. It was odd.

I am wondering the same thing... that dad has a suspicion who took her. He was very quick to say on the 911 call that he would kill whoever it is. Seems like he has an inkling... an enemy of some kind. Also, the grandfather said something like 'we know who you are, bring her back, you know where I live' and I was thinking that grandpa has an idea too... I bet the dad told grandpa who he thinks it is or grandpa already knew who his son's enemy was.
The only thing about that is THAT grandpa that said that was the MOM's father. This is a "small town" atmosphere tho. hhhmmmm....................

I swear if Baez and co try to even mention this in connection to Caylee.....I am going to have the "mother" of all fits.

can someone tell me what the weather was like that night/morning? Just asking because if it was windy the intruder ( lets say there was one) could have propped the door so it wouldnt bang back and forth and it could have made noise if he/she tried to close it so he/she propped it open. Just trying to find answers here.

Also, do we know for a fact that the father and g/f took a lie detector test? I heard talk about it but not confirmed on who took one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000