FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind
A reporter asked the sheriff why the family has not released more photos/video of Haleigh?

I think that is a good question.

I can recall 4 photos.

These people aren't level. moo
Maybe C's case has spoiled people, but normally we only see one or two photos of missing children and only rarely are there videos released.

A reporter asked the sheriff why the family has not released more photos/video of Haleigh?

I think that is a good question.

I can recall 4 photos.

These people aren't level. moo

Some people just don't take a lot of pictures. The other day my sister and I were watching Nancy Grace and my sister couldn't believe all the pics of Caylee. She mentioned that she only has some from when her kid was a few months old (he's 13 months now) and she says everyone would feel sorry for him if he "ever gets dead." We could picture Nancy Grace questioning so few pictures.

I totally respect your opinions and I may be completely wrong, but if it were me, I'd want to stay as close to the rescue team as possible. I wouldn't want to wait for LE to come and get me or anything, I'd want to be right there so I could help find my child!

I agree with you 100%, however, and I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but normally, LE will not allow the family to search. I think that it has something to do with possible evidence that could be tampered with unknowingly or something like that..
I'd be knocking down doors, and knocking out liars..

It's hard to gauge what's happening here. But 25 year old guy with 17 year old GF? Isn't that illegal? Here, at least, it's illegal for anyone under 18 to smoke. None of them are articulate and they all seem pretty clueless, possibly drug abusers from their general appearance and emotional affect. Still, I'm not really getting strong indications that they are involved or covering up, at least with the information we have now. My main concern now is the 25 guy with the 17 year old. Is that ok in FL?

I wondered why they stayed in the tent! But your post makes sense- that probably is why!

This would be a great poll. Why do you think they stayed in a tent?

To be close to the crime scene and monitor Police progress and findings??

Or just to be close to the home for breaking news??

I say just to stay close, I think thats what I would do... Not that I would need a tent because I would be running off of NO sleep. Haleigh I hope wherever you are sweetness you are safe:blowkiss:

I looked at the County school site. It didn't say exactly but school is out anywhere between 2:30 and 3 PM.

I believe LE knows the answer re her school attendance. They are probably not ready to "call anyone out" quite yet.
The other possiblity is, that particular school may keep poor attendance records. Believe it or not...sad but true.

Buffalo Bluff Road is not a dead end street, per-say. It actually goes quite a distance through some dense terrain. Heavily wooded it appears and ends up on a peninsula to the north of where they live.

You can see the road here
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...675355&sspn=0.00115,0.002414&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19

I didn't use that type of map...I was just going off the 1 mile radius sex offender map from Fla site. What it shows is that road also forking to the LEFT and dead ends. The map I was goin by didn't show all the woods, etc like yours does....your's far more detailed. Thanks for the link to that.

I'm quoting myself here from the astrology section...

I realize you guys may not wander over there, and it is important (I hope no one has mentioned it, I scanned, but sometimes miss things)

James Lane DOB 12-13-1976
Walden Lane No DOB
Walden Parsons (same person?) No DOB
Glenn Smith DOB 11-23-1922
Hope Smith DOB 8-16-1926
G Franklin Smith No DOB (Could be same guy, or the son bc of the Franklin)

If y'all wonder how I come up with this stuff... I have a program I subscribed to a few years back. They're just increasing their "free" searches. Which you can do if you have money in the account (I have $8)

And if I hear 25 year old with 17 year old again, I am really going to fall over in my chair... Ok we have heard it.. how does that help find Haleigh.

Agree with all of this. Another thing that seems sort of "hinky" to me is the father's wording on the 911 call. He was talking as if he KNEW without a doubt that someone had taken Haleigh just after finding out from gf that the child wasn't in the house. I don't know for sure, but at that point I would think I would be more questioning as to where the child may be, maybe walked outside at night, maybe someone took her...but to KNOW that someone had abducted the child so soon after the event...raises my suspicion.

I think that since they've stated how scared of the dark she was, he could assume rather quickly that Haleigh wouldn't have just went outside by herself. I find the father sincere, the GF very questionable. This family reminds me of a lot of younger parents with children in the foster care system -- and their extended family.

It's hard to gauge what's happening here. But 25 year old guy with 17 year old GF? Isn't that illegal? Here, at least, it's illegal for anyone under 18 to smoke. None of them are articulate and they all seem pretty clueless, possibly drug abusers from their general appearance and emotional affect. Still, I'm not really getting strong indications that they are involved or covering up, at least with the information we have now. My main concern now is the 25 guy with the 17 year old. Is that ok in FL?

Someone posted that over 16 is legal. But in their part of the state and culture, it is acceptable also.

She may be emancipated. She probably has been on her own for a while. I think it would have to be her parents to press charges, but I don't see them anywhere. It is okay in Louisiana, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member