FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they have the photos to release. Look whats on the mom's computer, sge had 185 pix. 6 of Haleigh, of those 6 only 4 where you could actually see Haleigh to identify her. The other 2 could be anyone.
There are a couple more pics in Misty's SIL's myspace albums. Really cute pictures of Haleigh, IMO. I wonder why they don't release them.

I'm quoting myself here from the astrology section...

I realize you guys may not wander over there, and it is important (I hope no one has mentioned it, I scanned, but sometimes miss things)

James Lane DOB 12-13-1976
Walden Lane No DOB
Walden Parsons (same person?) No DOB
Glenn Smith DOB 11-23-1922
Hope Smith DOB 8-16-1926
G Franklin Smith No DOB (Could be same guy, or the son bc of the Franklin)

If y'all wonder how I come up with this stuff... I have a program I subscribed to a few years back. They're just increasing their "free" searches. Which you can do if you have money in the account (I have $8)

Looks like this home stays in the family...duplicate Lane's and duplicate Smith's...weird

This would be a great poll. Why do you think they stayed in a tent?

To be close to the crime scene and monitor Police progress and findings??

Or just to be close to the home for breaking news??

I say just to stay close, I think thats what I would do... Not that I would need a tent because I would be running off of NO sleep. Haleigh I hope wherever you are sweetness you are safe:blowkiss:

I agree, I'd sleep in a tent... in a car... on the wet grass even if I had too. I wouldn't want to leave just in case my child was found alive and I'd be there to grab them up quickly. Ughh, that's hard to even think about! :( Prayers going up for Haleigh.

Does anyone have the link for the twitter site? TIA :)

Seems odd, if LE 'knows' she wasn't in school Monday, why not lock up the Dad right away ??

they have not found her yet. If they arrest anyone there's a good possibilty they will lawyer up. They are watching what is said to the media. the more they speak the more LE gets. JMO

I think that since they've stated how scared of the dark she was, he could assume rather quickly that Haleigh wouldn't have just went outside by herself.

Agreed.

But you still don't go out there screaming her name at the top of your lungs with a flashlight?

Looks like this home stays in the family...duplicate Lane's and duplicate Smith's...weird

Smith's and Lane's most likely lived there at the same time.

For instance, if I were to search my parents address, then it would come up with Jane and John Doe. Daughters Janie and Zelma. Even though I don't live there, but have had bills sent there.

The detectives are not going to give them the information on a lead. Especially given the father said he would kill whoever has his child. If they find her, they will not bring her to the daddy, they would take her straight to the hospital to be evaluated.
They are staying close, without family members, alone in a tent...RED FLAG!
This isn't true. If they found her alive, they would reunite her with her father as soon as possible (for Haleigh's benefit). She would then be taken to the hospital.

If she is found deceased, it will be handled as any other crime scene and the father will simply be told...but not allowed to see her.

I don't think him staying in a tent is a red flag. Unless we see a probable cause warrant (which there could be) for LE to take over the house as a crime scene, it would mean the father gave them full permission. It is very rare we see this kind of access to the missing child's or person's home until there is sufficient evidence of foul play for a warrant. Staying in a tent nearby sounds like he can't bear being away and I don't blame him. I would want to be right there to see for myself what was being done since they won't allow him on the searches.

If you were to refer to an indeterminate number of people in the third person, what pronoun would you use? I would use "they" , "them", and "their". Why is everyone getting their undergarments in a bunch over that?

This is a non-issue like the brick vs. cinderblock debate. It isn't material to solving Haleigh's disappearance. I'll be happy to recant if someone will offer an explanation.

I agree with you 100%, however, and I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but normally, LE will not allow the family to search. I think that it has something to do with possible evidence that could be tampered with unknowingly or something like that..
I'd be knocking down doors, and knocking out liars..

Don't think my comment meant I don't think the family is ready to be cleared at the time! I am leaning toward abduction, but I'm not sure the abductor couldn't be a member of this family.

And I'm really upset that a 17 year old girl with her maturity was left to care for these kids as though she was their "mom". She needs a mom herself!

And the bio-mom only having a few pics of Haleigh? Sorry, but that tells me volumes about the lack of parenting skills in this case.

Everything stinketh.

Do you think Tuba may have meant 'bluff' as being just a bluff, like someone is trying to call a bluff on someone. I know they said there has been a custody battle so maybe bio-mom or dad playing games with each other and little girl being used as a pawn to show one or the other unfit.

Hmmmmm.....that's a good one, too!!

they have not found her yet. If they arrest anyone there's a good possibilty they will lawyer up. They are watching what is said to the media. the more they speak the more LE gets. JMO

Lessons learned from another case?

I posted this on the Marc Klass thread, but have ya'll discussed it here yet?

I would like to know:

Since when do intruders/abductors turn on the lights so they can see better?

"I seen the kitchen light on and the back door propped open." ~ Misti Croslin, 17

I'm way behind. Has it been released which brother visited with Misty that day? Tommy or Tim?

They don't want another KC Anthony, who said plenty before her arrest, even though it was all lies. Then once arrested "on a whim" hasn't made a peep since.

Don't think my comment meant I don't think the family is ready to be cleared at the time! I am leaning toward abduction, but I'm not sure the abductor couldn't be a member of this family.

And I'm really upset that a 17 year old girl with her maturity was left to care for these kids as though she was their "mom". She needs a mom herself!

And the bio-mom only having a few pics of Haleigh? Sorry, but that tells me volumes about the lack of parenting skills in this case.

Everything stinketh.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree everything stinketh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members