FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking again- has anyone found any criminal background on bio mom? Has anyone looked?

I've seen nothing on her.

Is this the biscuit lady that so many found the need to criticize her appearance?

Maternal grandmother Marie Griffis, who lives in Baker County, said, "I know Haleigh is still here. I know she's not gone. She's still alive."

Griffis expressed regret for criticizing Cummings and Croslin earlier in the week during a TV interview.

"I'm too old to be criticizing the two, because they're still babies," she said, referring to 25-year-old Cummings and 17-year-old Croslin. "I feel maybe I've done some damage to Misty's heart, and I can't live with myself for doing that.

Sounds like she has the ability to understand when she's crossed a line and sincerely apologize.

Sounds like she has a hell of a lot more class than another grandmother that I know.

Blaise

Boy and how. With the emotions of this its easy for everyone to say things they think about later. That is a big, big statement for someone to make. I hope Misty can forgive her.

Heading off to church in few...but wanted to comment I do find it odd that they weren't yelling for her and searching for her. That does seem odd. Even if you thought someone "stole" her..I would still be outside yelling, having the last hope of all.

And do they have a septic system? I've lived with both kinds. Have the aerobic thingie now and see how a little one could get into that. My other one was buried but still remember the case of the little boy who wandered off in the middle of a freezing cold night and they found him in the septic tank...went while his dad was putting kids in the car I think.

With all that....Happy birthday Jr.! And I hope some news is found today.

Asking again- has anyone found any criminal background on bio mom? Has anyone looked?

I'd like to know more about her accident. She had pictures of the car on her MS page and it was a mess. Was she drinking/on drugs? Was the accident even her fault?

Wow! Another day..I can't believe she hasn't been found yet! Where could this baby be? I wish I could drive down there right now and search for her.
I still wonder if they have had cadaver dogs in the home yet, or if they have had them in the yard and through the woods.

A bit off topic here, but after looking at the slideshow, I can't help but notice that maybe George Anthony has found a new calling that will give his life back some meaning. It was very brave of him to come out for Hayleigh. I can't help but notice how much Caylee looked like him too. The whole thing is very sad, how many lives get destroyed by one person's act of selfishness.

(Snipped)

IMO the Anthonys wrote the book on "What Not to Do in a Missing Child investigation". Soothing his soul by inserting himself in this case is plain wrong. Maybe his life would have more meaning if he stood up to his daughter and wife instead of inserting himself here. Don't get me wrong I feel a tad sorry for George, but the righteous indignation he exhibited when he was interviewed with this family set my teeth on edge.

If the police report is correct and she was born in '89, then she more than likely was a minor when any illegal action occured. Those records would be sealed.

IMO the Anthonys wrote the book on "What Not to Do in a Missing Child investigation". Soothing his soul by inserting himself in this case is plain wrong. Maybe his life would have more meaning if he stood up to his daughter and wife instead of inserting himself here. Don't get me wrong I feel a tad sorry for George, but the righteous indignation he exhibited when he was interviewed with this family set my teeth on edge.

I didn't see the interview so I can't say. Understand me though, I don't think them defending Casey is right. No way, no how. But of all that cast of characters, I feel the most for George because I think he's been beaten down emotionally for a long time. My mother can be a lot like Cindy, to a much lessor degree and I saw what my father went through.

His reasons for being involved with Hayleigh, I don't know. But I imagine they need all the support they can find and if GA draws more attention to this case by his presence, I say let him.

It's easier to stay mad than to forgive. I know that George lied but I think George is a sincere guy. He is not the "man" of the house and was led by Cindy and her lies and cover-ups. I think that he is the perfect candidate to help with missing children now. He's extremely compassionate and passionate. That's how John Walsh, Marc Klaas, Mark Lunsford and others came to be advocates for children and we need them. JMO of course.

I didn't see the interview so I can't say. Understand me though, I don't think them defending Casey is right. No way, no how. But of all that cast of characters, I feel the most for George because I think he's been beaten down emotionally for a long time. My mother can be a lot like Cindy, to a much lessor degree and I saw what my father went through.

His reasons for being involved with Hayleigh, I don't know. But I imagine they need all the support they can find and if GA draws more attention to this case by his presence, I say let him.

I definitely hear what you're saying. But I just fear this case is confusing enough without added influences. Here's the link of him talking. I thought it was ok until he started talking about donations and kidfinders

http://www.wftv.com/video/18701735/index.html

George and kfn are not involved anymore, they were asked to leave. So no point in discussing them. imo

In every case I've ever followed, the public gets 'let in' (either on purpose or by 'leak') on who has been eliminated as a suspect.

Why not this case? Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you to anyone who can give me an answer.

I think you're onto something here. I think that if LE makes it obvious that they suspect family is responsible that said family may "lawyer up". Best to just not say anything and let them keep changing their stories...

Wow! Another day..I can't believe she hasn't been found yet! Where could this baby be? I wish I could drive down there right now and search for her.
I still wonder if they have had cadaver dogs in the home yet, or if they have had them in the yard and through the woods.

All the while Caylee was missing I kept wondering how in the world a child could just disappear from the face of this earth ---- and there she was, almost right in front of everyone. I hope with all my heart Haleigh hasn't met the same fate, but as time goes by it looks worse and worse.

I get logged off quite a bit after a certain amount of time.

I stay logged on for days. Click the stay logged on box when you sign in. If you keep having the problem its probably your computer. But I stay logged in no problems on my laptop, notebook and ipod.

I thought this interesting and heartbreaking. Notice the Bio Mom with her head resting on Ron.

Picture18-2.png
[/IMG]

Good Morning Everyone,

OT/
I don't have anything to add, except that photo is sooo sad, but i am glad they are together.

i pray that TES and all of the volunteers bring Haleigh home today.:blowkiss:

Good Morning Everyone,

OT/
I don't have anything to add, except that photo is sooo sad, but i am glad they are together.

That's a neat photo. It will be interesting to look at it again after this mess shakes out.

Good Morning Everyone,

OT/

I do to Roblyn..
The girlfriend still makes me very nervous. I don't know why.
Even in this picture, I just see someone who is not very worried..
I wished LE would just come out today and say they have cleared the family. Something tells me they can't clear the girlfriend and that is why they haven't said it yet.
Its sad because the sooner the family is cleared, the sooner the public will pay more attention to a missing child, and not automatically assume the worst..
It is scary to think about anymore.

Well, she's either alive with somebody ... or not alive ... somewhere out there.

There's no way she's out there wandering, she would have been found by now, or seen, or heard, etc.

Hi pirate,

Still not very good at sleuthing, but read Alot...Have not seen, nor could i find anything...Doesn't mean it's not there...i'd venture to guess there may be one, just haven't seen it anywhere.

If anyone could point in the direction it would be appreciated. I do not think she is involved, but we have looked at everyone else, and Ron was being judged pretty harshly for his past...imho

Have they used the dogs to track the g/f/babysitters scent to see if the dogs follow it on the same trail?

(Bolded, colored, and snipped for space by me) The last part belongs on this thread. The rest belongs on a thread dealing with social issues and I am not sure which forum fits it best. I would recommend discussing those issues in the Jury Room maybe?

It would be great to keep this thread about Haleigh and the case specifically without wandering off topic. It is running so fast already that it is difficult for people to keep up unless they live here. Catching up is a nightmare! Working this week meant I had to come home to pages and even locked threads to go through before posting as I read every post from the last time I posted. Ugh!

Plez SS do not "edit" my posts, unless you would like others to "edit" your's. I don't think it's useful to waste time talking about threads or repeat posts, I've waded thru as many as you. I think the dad's criminal record speaks volumes and will be very relevant to solving this. I think his anger management and past violence may also be relevant. I believe whether or not Haleigh was supervised while playing outdoors is crucial. I also believe which if any of these players is credible, abusing drugs, and/or motivated by custody issues is critical. Now if you consider these "social" factors to be extraneous or have a different opinion it does not make mine "OT." Nor will I consign your's to a "Jury Room." Now plez... back to the business of sleuthing. :rolleyes:

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member