FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought of this as a scenario also except: why use the back door to take the child away If you have a vehicle out front?? and haleighs scent led down to the water???

not to say something similar may not have happened....

like someone was there that shouldn't be there probably doing things they shouldn't be doing. Misty drinks or uses drugs with them and passes out (probably in living room). This person is still in the house (maybe even in molesting Haleigh while she sleeps???), Haleigh wakes up maybe from being molested, maybe because she wet to bed... if she wet then she comes out into living room. this person would have opportunity & motive (either SO or knows he's a dead man if Ron finds out - or both). Can't go out front to car because who knows who may see him so heads out back. Knows the area well - takes her down path to water - either drowns her right then or incapacitates her in some other way, then places her inside the shed. Goes back to house (without going inside) and gets vehicle, drives up around the block and parks, goes through the woods and brings Haleigh out of the woods and into the car (trunk). At this point he drives out and to the RRtracks and maybe stashes her on a train.

just one of a thousand possible scenarios unfortunately.

I was going with the idea that he walked to her house. Its late at night, no one would see him, and also if its a b/f he's not going to park his car at their house! Nosey neighbors you know.....

Antoher Hinky Meter factor from the interview to me was when she said 2 times I would never do anything to "that little girl", can't call her name. Misty is really young so while I think we aren't hearing the whole story I just don't know if she could lie and keep up the lie. But then again if she had a cousin "messing with her" at a young age that will make you grow up fast. Thank you Lord for great parents and a safe home when I was growing up, and giving me the resources to provide same to my kids.

Here ya go. I think they live down here full time now - maybe they retired.

SATSUMA, FL -- Donald Bard remembers the phone call early last Tuesday morning that woke him up.

His wife Phyllis answered the call.

"We were sleeping and then we received a phone call, the automated phone call that Haleigh Cummings was missing in our neighborhood," said Phyllis Bard.

The Bard's recognized the name right away.

"The home where Haleigh was taken from belonged to my parents," said Phyllis.

It sits right next door to her own home, and Phyllis began renting it out a few years ago after her father died of diabetes complications and her mother died in a car crash 80 days later.

The Bard's first met Haleigh's father, Ron Cummings, last August.

Phyllis says, "They first moved next door to us, and then they needed a bedroom for each of the children he said, and so he asked to rent that house and we rented that to him in November."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...=up6+XPFOo7ImOdaS+0IMC5QenDlmYjDlr3s8uCtxkiE=

I wonder if the landlord is the one who sent the ac guy over to the cummings home? Maybe since they're the landlords they are responsible for repairs etc. Was the a/c guy there at the same time as the brother and his kids? How old are his kids? Who's to say the a/c guy or one of the brothers kids opened/unlocked that door? I'm not saying they had anything to do with this just how the door may have become unlocked. I'm sure this has been touched on many times. lol

JVM will be ranting about putting perps in prison vs getting them treatment.....I sincerely hope she's NOT talking about child molesters.

OT but thanks to the inventor of the "Hinky Meter", I love it and am learning how to use it.

I think it says a ton that LE will say a/c guy is not a suspect, or has been cleared, or something in that language, but NO ONE ELSE gets that benefit.

I was going with the idea that he walked to her house. Its late at night, no one would see him, and also if its a b/f he's not going to park his car at their house! Nosey neighbors you know.....

that could be also someone walked over and lives around there. the scent tracking route would lead me to speculate that she was put in a car parked in the area North(???) of the home.

thought of this as a scenario also except: why use the back door to take the child away If you have a vehicle out front?? and haleighs scent led down to the water???

not to say something similar may not have happened....

like someone was there that shouldn't be there probably doing things they shouldn't be doing. Misty drinks or uses drugs with them and passes out (probably in living room). This person is still in the house (maybe even in molesting Haleigh while she sleeps???), Haleigh wakes up maybe from being molested, maybe because she wet to bed... if she wet then she comes out into living room. this person would have opportunity & motive (either SO or knows he's a dead man if Ron finds out - or both). Can't go out front to car because who knows who may see him so heads out back. Knows the area well - takes her down path to water - either drowns her right then or incapacitates her in some other way, then places her inside the shed. Goes back to house (without going inside) and gets vehicle, drives up around the block and parks, goes through the woods and brings Haleigh out of the woods and into the car (trunk). At this point he drives out and to the RRtracks and maybe stashes her on a train.

just one of a thousand possible scenarios unfortunately.
If Haleigh were murdered and left anywhere near there for even a short period of time...her scent would have been picked up by the cadaver dogs and the area would be marked off as a crime scene near the outbuilding and the pond. I have not heard of this being the case.

Does anyone know if LE has released the trailer yet? This is what is so curious to me. LE must know something about what happened inside the trailer or they would not be holding it for so long, imo.

I also found it odd the way that LE spoke about Misty's "timeline".

I was wondering...being new here and all..is there a prize for the person who guesses right?!

J/K!!!! Thought ya'll might need a laugh..:D

I was wondering...being new here and all..is there a prize for the person who guesses right?!

J/K!!!! Thought ya'll might need a laugh..:D

lmao, the only prize is getting haleigh home safe and sound!

I wonder if the landlord is the one who sent the ac guy over to the cummings home? Maybe since they're the landlords they are responsible for repairs etc. Was the a/c guy there at the same time as the brother and his kids? How old are his kids? Who's to say the a/c guy or one of the brothers kids opened/unlocked that door? I'm not saying they had anything to do with this just how the door may have become unlocked. I'm sure this has been touched on many times. lol

Good point. I have that same "side" door and my a/c is right outside it and the unit inside is close to that door. If their a/c unit was by that, they would have used that door. And here in Texas....in the past 60 days I've had to use A/C and heat in the same 24 hours.

I'll go along with that one, except that the person she was with would have nothing to hide if they didn't take Haleigh, and would have come forward by now.

I agree. Maybe that is why we haven't heard about this person...if they exist????

If Haleigh were murdered and left anywhere near there for even a short period of time...her scent would have been picked up by the cadaver dogs and the area would be marked off as a crime scene near the outbuilding and the pond. I have not heard of this being the case.

Does anyone know if LE has released the trailer yet? This is what is so curious to me. LE must know something about what happened inside the trailer or they would not be holding it for so long, imo.

i know I thought that too which is to why i also suggested she was in some way incapacitated.

Here ya go. I think they live down here full time now - maybe they retired.

SATSUMA, FL -- Donald Bard remembers the phone call early last Tuesday morning that woke him up.

His wife Phyllis answered the call.

"We were sleeping and then we received a phone call, the automated phone call that Haleigh Cummings was missing in our neighborhood," said Phyllis Bard.

The Bard's recognized the name right away.

"The home where Haleigh was taken from belonged to my parents," said Phyllis.

It sits right next door to her own home, and Phyllis began renting it out a few years ago after her father died of diabetes complications and her mother died in a car crash 80 days later.

The Bard's first met Haleigh's father, Ron Cummings, last August.

Phyllis says, "They first moved next door to us, and then they needed a bedroom for each of the children he said, and so he asked to rent that house and we rented that to him in November."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...=up6+XPFOo7ImOdaS+0IMC5QenDlmYjDlr3s8uCtxkiE=

Thanks that is the same family. His wife's name is Phyllis. I wonder what her maiden name is since it was her father that lived down there. So Ron lived in another one of their rentals before moving to 202 Green.

That means it would have to be one of these doing address reverse lookup:
102 Hoover Ln William Brown & Holly Hancock
104 Hoover Ln can't find any name
200 Monroe Av Kevin L Prestrude
201 Monroe Av Donald Bard appears to be the Bard residence even if they do not stay there full time or this was previous rented out and they are now living there full time.
212 Monroe Av Kyle Johns RSO & Ricky R. Fodor [so we know when Johns got out of jail?
103 Buchanan Cir can't find any name
202 Green LN Waldon Parson aka Jeffery Lane RSO previous tennant, now RC moving in November

The Bards still have an address listed in Needmore Pa and have/had something to do with agriculture. The area in PA is rural also.

Bolded by me.

I have been thinking the same thing all day today!

Have we heard any reports about the cadaver dogs ??

I am convinced that whoever took and did something to Haleigh that it was someone she knew. I think she was alive and walked to the pond and to the end of those tracks hence the reason why her scent stopped at the end of them. I think whoever it was that had her made her walk there and the fact that she KNEW them explains why she would have willingly went with them and didn't make a noise. They could have easily lied to her to get her to go with them if it was someone she knew and I have though since the day this news broke Haleigh knew whoever it was that took her and that this person knew their way around that house. It also explains why they knew exactly what room to go to and why they got out of that place with no one in the house knowing.

The POI could have parked his/her vehicle near the train tracks(ONLY IF THIS IS POSSIBLE) then walked to the Cummings house getting the brick on the way there so that they could use it to get Haleigh out of their faster. They then go in through the front door making their way into the kitchen and turning the light on. After doing that they go to the backdoor, open it up and then prop the brick there. They then make their way to the bedroom to get Haleigh who wakes up and willingly goes with them since she knew whoever it was. They walk into the woods, go near the pond to try and make people think she fell in or her body was dumped there, and they then leave the pond making their way back to the vehicle at the train tracks. While walking back to the vehicle they could have been lying to Haleigh all along about where they were going and why they were there.

This could explain why her scent was no longer there, the trail of scent to the pond, and would explain the brick there at the home.

(bold mine) Have posted, and find plausible, ideas bolded. Am vascillating between wandering off/SO abduction scenario, and acquaintance intruder scenario (possibly also SO). But I do believe she knew at least casually any intruder. It is difficult (tho not impossible) to otherwise explain the silence, swiftness and seeming ease w which she was removed. And have always believed that IF it was second (home invasion) that they entered the front door. (So much attention being focused upon back door, simply because it appears point of exit!) Don't think any abductor would have presence of mind or risk wasting time leaving false trails all over, w a kidnapped child. Also don't believe adult's prints were found w Haleigh's tho IIRC, and think those prints may be from after other kids left and she was outside--by herself. JMO

:parrot:

I am convinced that whoever took and did something to Haleigh that it was someone she knew. I think she was alive and walked to the pond and to the end of those tracks hence the reason why her scent stopped at the end of them. I think whoever it was that had her made her walk there and the fact that she KNEW them explains why she would have willingly went with them and didn't make a noise. They could have easily lied to her to get her to go with them if it was someone she knew and I have though since the day this news broke Haleigh knew whoever it was that took her and that this person knew their way around that house. It also explains why they knew exactly what room to go to and why they got out of that place with no one in the house knowing.

The POI could have parked his/her vehicle near the train tracks(ONLY IF THIS IS POSSIBLE) then walked to the Cummings house getting the brick on the way there so that they could use it to get Haleigh out of their faster. They then go in through the front door making their way into the kitchen and turning the light on. After doing that they go to the backdoor, open it up and then prop the brick there. They then make their way to the bedroom to get Haleigh who wakes up and willingly goes with them since she knew whoever it was. They walk into the woods, go near the pond to try and make people think she fell in or her body was dumped there, and they then leave the pond making their way back to the vehicle at the train tracks. While walking back to the vehicle they could have been lying to Haleigh all along about where they were going and why they were there.

This could explain why her scent was no longer there, the trail of scent to the pond, and would explain the brick there at the home.

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching

IMO the reason LE still has the trailer is b/c it IS a crime scene. it doesn't matter if its dad and g/f, bio-mom, or a stranger that took her, she was taken from THAT home so it is THE crime scene.

to me it doesn't really say anything about who they suspect, just that this is where Haleigh was taken from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53