WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not worried if Blink said it. I do trust her judgement and skills. :)

One of those news outlets is going to be eating crow and right now I am pretty sure which one. ;)
I trust Blink too, SS. I'm just afraid that the court clerk she spoke with was somehow misinformed. I hope you and Blink are right!

Does anyone know if garden gloves were in that shed with the gas cans? I would think that Cindy would have used them. KC could have used them when she applied the duct tape.

There was no valid report of diaper found with remains, so no print match.

Also "the knife" found with the remains has been mentioned again? That's a NGism as well.

That doesn't mean there was no diaper found. We only know of items found that were relevant to the new search warrant (such as the plastic toy horse, trash bags, etc.). If there was one found with the remains, and they were able to find fingerprints on it somehow (maybe doubtful with exposure to elements), then whomever had Caylee for the 31 days would be the person who put the diaper on her.:waitasec:

It would be unlikely to get prints off that tape (I would think) because the tissue attached had deteriated completely, thus, destroying prints. It may be possible from the part of the tape that was attached to hair however.

I am surprised they never found the roll of tape. Someone must have tossed it in the trash....hmmm.....or is it in the bag???

Sorry, jumped in later in the convo about duct tape on a gas can. :waitasec: My question is why would anybody put duct tape to stop a leak on a gas can? That would be dangerous to have a gas can that leaks gas. It was also noted that Casey had bought new gas cans with Amy. As well as borrowing/stealing gas on other occasions. Still, would it not be dangerous to tape up a can that is leaking? This family seems to have enough funds to go out and buy a new one if there was hole I would think. And as for Casey she had Amy's check book she could of bought new ones.

Ok, the tease was the duct tape - cause we all want to
know!! But what if the real blockbuster comes off something else?
There was a lot at the discovery site...

I've heard it both ways prior to this - elements most likely
to destroy prints ... others say no to that... doc dump please!!
What if they found a button from those washed pin-stripe pants. Wouldn't that do it?

I have to go with the thought that if it IS NOT fp on the tape, it must be something equally as damaging to the defense. I am sure it was something bad that gave JB that tummy ache. Unless you are thinking it was something so good for the defense that he himself.

LOL :woohoo: Had to giggle...LOL

I have to go with the thought that if it IS NOT fp on the tape, it must be something equally as damaging to the defense. I am sure it was something bad that gave JB that tummy ache. Unless you are thinking it was something so good for the defense that he himself.

Gives a whole new meaning to "doc dump" !

Orlando Sentinel reports, FBI test results on duct tape found on Caylee's skull are in that new batch of evidence. All of the evidence will be released to the public later this week.

Attorneys close to the investigation say this could bring back the possibility of the death penalty and may force Casey Anthony's defense attorney to consider a plea bargain.

http://www.wflxfox29.com/Global/story.asp?S=9857398&nav=menu98_2
Ahhh, I feel so much better after reading that!
Thank you for that link, MADJGNLAW.:blowkiss:

What if they found a button from those washed pin-stripe pants. Wouldn't that do it?
This is a good idea.

If we start occupying our time thinking up all of the things that they might have found we can easily keep busy until we get to see the new docs.

I am happy for the heads up. Get a lot done today and plan a crock pot dinner for tomorrow which is supposed to be chilly and rainy here.
Good idea, I drug out the ole crock pot, lol! And it's supposed to rain all day here tomorrow too. OK, I better get busy here now!

I trust Blink too, SS. I'm just afraid that the court clerk she spoke with was somehow misinformed. I hope you and Blink are right!

About this court clerk, giving out this kind of information over the phone seems like a good way to lose one's job. Since it is now public knowledge that a court clerk has done this, I would think there might be some sort of internal investigation.

Well there has to be prints on something they recovered. Most of the things that belonged to Caylee were probably not touched by anyone outside the family.

What do we know that was in the bag that would also contain prints and not get destroyed by elements and time? A canvas laundry bag is pretty sturdy. Maybe Casey's prints and handprints are all over that? I still think that most everything was in that bag and not spread out of a wide area. The CSI cleaned the whole area looking for clues and anything else.

I wonder if the MR opened the bag and looked in or took some things out and then saw the skeleton before calling. He may have done that to make sure they came out this time.

What if Casey 'wrote 'a letter' to Caylee, or a poem?She seems to be into doing this in some of her sentimental moments. Maybe a note was found, and in her own handwriting that would certainly put the DP back on the table! Yes that would certainly 'do it'!

I say add a poll with items that may of been found to keep us busy until the doc dump. LOL. I just want there to be hard 100% proof of the killers prints and DNA all over everything in the bag with the remains including the bag itself. Forensic evidence to seal the deal. I don't feel the SA should give Casey any kind of leniency. Why should they? If she did kill Caylee as IMO I feel she did, she should pay the ultimate penalty for her crime. Caylee didn't get any leniency, she is dead and that will never change, she never had a chance even had to wait 6 months to rot in the woods to then be cremated. An eye for an eye. That is one of the problems here in the USA...to many breaks are given to criminal. The "Victims" don't have any rights, all the rights are for the criminals. It's time to have a voice for the "Dead" for the "Victims"....they should have right, more rights than the criminal. None of this 5th, 6th, .... amendment crap. Sorry...had to vent a bit. Back to the subject...Duct tape and Doc dump...what all will be revealed and what all will be sealed for the trial.

About this court clerk, giving out this kind of information over the phone seems like a good way to lose one's job. Since it is now public knowledge that a court clerk has done this, I would think there might be some sort of internal investigation.

Well, technically she didn't say it was a "clerk"...

"I spoke exclusively to an inside source within the 9th Circuit offices,"

http://.com/

More likely someone a little higher up who would have seen the docs, or talked to someone who had seen them. But this info could spark an investigation nonetheless. Hopefully it doesn't :)

Uh oh, yes that's really not professional. I don't know how that would be handled, since it was to be released in the coming days anway.??

Well, technically she didn't say it was a "clerk"...

"I spoke exclusively to an inside source within the 9th Circuit offices,"

http://.com/

More likely someone a little higher up who would have seen the docs, or talked to someone who had seen them. But this info could spark an investigation nonetheless. Hopefully it doesn't :)
OK, so it wasn't a clerk... it was just a someone. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01