P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

Anyone else have a problem with Conway representing DC or is it just me? It seems like he protecting his clients by representing him.

I know where I live, that would be considered a conflict of interest. Much too close, IMO.

Anyone else have a problem with Conway representing DC or is it just me? It seems like he protecting his clients by representing him.

Seems like definite conflict of interest to me & how does he not get the A's are BC's #1 priority?..If DC was smart (not!) he'd get someone else to represent him before he's charged with OJ & making false statements to LE.

I, too have a problem with this. Who was he representing here? DC? Cindy and George?

I also find this strange. BC just keeps popping up everywhere, everybodys lawyer. LOL

Did he contact the A's and volunteer his services free of charge? If not how did they know to contact him?

I think DC should get his very own lawyer quickly. I am not sure that his interests will coincide with the A's in this.

bold by me

DC's way fibbing cos he first claimed he did NOT tell the A's about his search until AFTER her remains were found..I'm positive of that & will try to find a link to this statement.
Yeah, I thought he said he told them about that area when he learned of the real discovery. And Cindy had to go and spoil it with her rant about having people walk that area a month before, no body found, blah blah blah....

Yeah, I thought he said he told them about that area when he learned of the real discovery. And Cindy had to go and spoil it with her rant about having people walk that area a month before, no body found, blah blah blah....

Guess those thick binders with all the reminders, theories and notes aren't working so well, after all. :rolleyes: (never used this little guy before. He's cute!)

Yes we do. I would hate to think the time to trial would be prolonged any more with the removal of JB and addition of a new atty, but even more than that, I hate the idea that JB could get away with conduct such as this. A little girl was out there and his answer as to what to do, if she was found ,shouldn't be acceptable under any circumstances.
That is, if what I am thinking turns out to be true.

It's more a MORAL issue vs LEGAL with me if JB advised him to do anything but call LE asap if the remains were found..And what could this anything be? Tamper with the remains..Remove the remains..Plant evidence..Leave her there to rot even more..Of them all that's the worst but all of them prove JB truly is a snake! DC too (& anyone else involved) for going along with it!

No way do I think this came from JB. I'm betting an underling in the case like KFN, Joy, or someone like that in their orbit. But wouldn't it be delicious if it was JB or his camp?

No way do I think this came from JB. I'm betting an underling in the case like KFN, Joy, or someone like that in their orbit. But wouldn't it be delicious if it was JB or his camp?

You don't think that it could be possible that JB told DC to call him first, before LE, if DC found something. I can belive at least that. lol! As for moving the remains, not reporting at all, ect...I am still undecided about that.

The thing about that is that I'm unclear if Jose is working for Cindy in addition to just Casey. Dom says it wasn't someone working for the Ants. But Jose is obviously meeting with them, etc. Very involved. What constitutes "working for" them? While there might not be a contract with Jose, Jose does seem to be working for the Ants as well as Casey in some way? IDK

But surely Jose is not that stupid.

It had to come from JB. DC almost as much as said it when he indicated it was a matter of privilege. That right there means 100% absolutely that it had to come directly from either one of the lawyers who employed him or directly from the clients mouth.

Since he was employed by the A's directly with no lawyer between them there is no privelege. KFN certainly has no privilege. The only people that he has dealt with in this matter, that would have privilege (and in all liklihood know where the body was) are KC herself, JB and any other lawyers at his firm. The only other source of privilege might be if he determined the body location via information revealed in work product from within JB's office. (ie he read some paperwork there).

And lets follow the breadcrumbs here. There was only 2 possible paths of actual information concerning the bodies location to come to DC. The information starts with KC, no if's ands or butts. It was too specific to just be a lucky guess. From KC it either had to pass to the A's while she was out on bail (something that I think would have been revealed in some other way, and much earlier if it had happened), or via KC's privileged conversations with JB. Of these paths JB looks like the far more likely one.

The thing about that is that I'm unclear if Jose is working for Cindy in addition to just Casey. Dom says it wasn't someone working for the Ants. But Jose is obviously meeting with them, etc. Very involved. What constitutes "working for" them? While there might not be a contract with Jose, Jose does seem to be working for the Ants as well as Casey in some way? IDK

But surely Jose is not that stupid.

I am also unclear as to who is working for whom. Both BC and JB seem to wander 'at will' back and forth. Maybe it is a joint effort?

LOL! I cannot respond to your last sentence or I will go poof. :chicken:

That convo was certainly interesting wasn't it? JB is the only person I can think of that would fit here.

Lee also fits (OJ charges?) but that doesn't exclude JB..He's the perfect fit!

If they both gave DC the same instructions (by chance) it doesn't = he gave both up..I see him protecting CA's son vs JB..DC has to know he's got a good gig (in with the A's) even tho he appeared to be a dimwit in this interview..He also showed time & again he had no fear of LYING so letting Lee off the hook wouldn't have been a big deal to him.

Lee also fits (OJ charges?) but that doesn't exclude JB..He's the perfect fit!

If they both gave DC the same instructions (by chance) it doesn't = he gave both up..I see him protecting CA's son vs JB..DC has to know he's got a good gig (in with the A's) even tho he appeared to be a dimwit in this interview..He also showed time & again he had no fear of LYING so letting Lee off the hook wouldn't have been a big deal to him.
There's no privilege attached to DC's conversations with Lee Anthony.

There's no privilege attached to DC's conversations with Lee Anthony.

True but like I said he could've played the same role as JB & if DC did give him up I don't think he'd want it known to CA..That's a seperate issue from JB & privilege..A few things make me think he may have been included..DC got very nervous when it came time to reveal WHO was involved..I don't think he would've been over JB as much as Lee.. He seems to be very close with the A's & he wouldn't want to see his job with them go bye-bye either..

True but like I said he could've played the same role as JB & if DC did give him up I don't think he'd want it known to CA..That's a seperate issue from JB & privilege..A few things make me think he may have been included..DC got very nervous when it came time to reveal WHO was involved..I don't think he would've been over JB as much as Lee.. He seems to be very close with the A's & he wouldn't want to see his job with them go bye-bye either..
Interesting theory, but boy he didn't have any problem throwing Lee under the bus (if it was Lee). "I'll tell you right out", he said!

Can somebody say Daisy Chain Alert! Mamabear I think looking at JH as a plant has lots of merit. But there are other places to look besides LE. And he was not as forthcoming as one would wish an LE plant to be.

Remember on the Jon Benet case when that National Enquirer investigative reporter basically "imbedded" himself in the case like he was in a war zone - cooperating with LE sometimes, digging up his own dirt other times? And then wrote a book? Those rags do have a reputation for some good investigative reporting although their methods are a little shady and certainly cross the lines of ethical conduct sometimes. It certainly worked in the OJ case as well. What if the JH appearance (and he is clearly not on anyone's visible payroll) goes a bit farther back? What if he was contracted out by the famous TB aka Gil to dig up stuff from all camps or angles that would be brokerable to various media outlets? What if he is an embedded "reporter"? Or what if DC asks him along all the time because JH is the real representative? Let's face it, who is even paying for DC? George and Cindy? We might have that relationship completely reversed.

And this G Lucas connection. First she receives a teddy bear of Caylee's she gets "nothing" from. Who sent her that? Who wanted her to be involved? I don't recall psychics being solicited. Kathy Bellich kinda shot her reputation down on NG with that testimony from two former clients. KFN advertised that they have used a "reputable" psychic in the past, which reads to me they have one they can use as a cover if need be. Who needed her to suddenly be involved as a cover story?

And what if G Lucas was the deniability factor here - as a cover for DC and JH to look for and discover the body (for whatever purpose was in mind - either to report as found or destroy as evidence). Who might want the body found? It's hard for me to think it would be JB or KC. GA or CA might - and for various reasons. But who, if not them, might want it not reported to LE? Well, if not JB, then maybe somebody else who would stand to profit? Like a media broker like Todd?? The money trail, I still say follow the money and we will find who is doing what and why.
BOLD----> ME
WOW!!!!!!!!! I have been thinkin real hard about TB. I do know that this mess is being controlled. Somebody is the puppeteer here. Wonder if there is a connection between TB and KNF. Maybe some of these folks have been in prison together. There is a connection here.

WTG cecybeans :bowdown::bow:
:hourglass:

I think Ginnette Lucas was an afterthought. Why she went along with this, who knows?

I think Ginnette Lucas was an afterthought. Why she went along with this, who knows?
:waitasec:

Where are her phone records?? Why didn't NG follow up on that:confused:

These things need to be followed thru.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member