P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

I am listening to the tapes now and talk about a load of crap....this information did not come from a psychic. Not that detailed information of "follow the fence line and you will see 3 concrete pavers....etc." I wholeheartedly believe that KC herself proviced this information. Either directly to DC or through her family, or through JB.

That the P.I. ONLY investigated in almost exactly where Caylee was found is telling.

It also says a lot that Cindy and George and the P.I. and "somebody else" discussed in advance what they would do IF Caylee was found.

You don't discuss those kind of "ifs" in advance of going to see a "teenage hangout".

Also, IF DC was ONLY following up on a tip about where Casey "used to hangout" and a phone call from a psychic, there wouldn't be ANY question about "privilege".

There is.

Baez filed motions saying so. And Lee, Cindy and George want immunity.

IMO

No doubt in my mind that he was lying and LE knew it. He obviously did not know that LE had seen surveilance video from the hotel and tripped himself up numerous times on that subject. LE already had answers to many of the questions they were asking and his answers did not always agree with what they knew to be fact IMO.

There is no doubt in my mind that CA, GA and most likely LA all knew where the body was suppose to be and one of them told DC who was told to look for the body. Somehow this info came via KC to one of them at some point in time. Either thru JB or KC herself. Whats odd is that no one went looking until well after KC was back in jail which leads me to believe they found out somehow thru JB or the notes he was passing back and forth. It was definitely no accident or psychic that sent DC to that spot. I hope at some point that LE got to the bottom of it but you just have to believe this is why all the Anthony's lawyered up and are afraid of charges coming against them. It must all stem from this incident.

Yes I believe he is lying big time. I also believe this termination agreement between DC and JB, while still having an agreement with Casey was done to protect JB legally from some shady dealings he is doing, and it involves ABC.

Lie? He couldn't even ANSWER a question. He'd repeat questions, and then say they were confusing him.

In a word, YES!

I don't think a word of what he said was truthful. I've said this many times to myself. I have NEVER EVER seen a more messed up case than this one. You couldn't MAKE UP this cast of characters.

There has been much discussion in this thread and other related threads about DC claims to having dissolved his relationship with Baez on Oct. 1. I don't think that testimony can be trusted. I can't help but be reminded of Baez' claims concerning his relationship with Todd Black. When it suited Baez' needs, Todd was an employee or under contract. When Baez didn't want that relationship to be used, he denied it.
I think DC and Baez are playing the same game here. :mad:

He was working for the A's and KC when he was roaming around those three days at the crime scene and CA has said she sent someone out there to search in November so if CA sent him out there he lied in the interview but if KC sent him out there to search he and CA lied -

He was working for the A's and KC when he was roaming around those three days at the crime scene and CA has said she sent someone out there to search in November so if CA sent him out there he lied in the interview but if KC sent him out there to search he and CA lied -

CA lie? Shocking......

I am listening to the tapes now and talk about a load of crap....this information did not come from a psychic. Not that detailed information of "follow the fence line and you will see 3 concrete pavers....etc." I wholeheartedly believe that KC herself proviced this information. Either directly to DC or through her family, or through JB.

Yes! I agree KC wanted the body found and removed. Having no body would keep doubt out there, donations coming in, and those out of state sitings would continue.

Yes! I agree KC wanted the body found and removed. Having no body would keep doubt out there, donations coming in, and those out of state sitings would continue.
I kept wondering why they would want to move the body if all believed TES had searched and came up empty. I know that was not the case, but seemed to have been the popular theory. It just dawned on me! Kiomarie's interview pointed to that area and Kc's video's from jail saying she's close, think about things familiar to our family...Casey must have realized after those videos of her in jail were released, OMG! They are going to find Caylee.

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

They are all a pack of liars, every last one of them!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back