Other Agencies Pulled Back into Search-

Yesterday LE said they would be searching around the 'area' that Loucakis was found to be in when he broke his probation just as a precaution. They didn't even hint as to where that was.
I guess since they didn't get this help until today and he was arrested yesterday at around noon that that they hopefully didn't wait until today to start searching that particular area and they have since came up with another place to look.
If they have their own people already busy and they received new info they may have just needed this group from Flagler to help them so they can keep searches going in both places.

Ok I recorded the matt lauer interview which it seems was taped before daylight this morning. He asked her about the TN sighting saying "We now know that you have a relative in TN and he has been questioned by the police.Do you think he had anything to do with the dissappearance of Haleigh?". MC replys "I really dont know-I dont know if he had anything to with it or not".Matt L. says "Thats an interesting way to answer the question...I think a lot of people might say Im sure he had nothing to with it-Youre really not sure?" MC replys "Im not quite sure at all-no"

MC seems quite different now from previous interviews. Much more defiant IMO...

It would make sense, Shadow. If it were MC talking, she would still be in custody. I haven't heard of this happening yet.

It is curious about L. tho and where he was when he was supposed to be at home.

Ok I recorded the matt lauer interview which it seems was taped before daylight this morning. He asked her about the TN sighting saying "We now know that you have a relative in TN and he has been questioned by the police.Do you think he had anything to do with the dissappearance of Haleigh?". MC replys "I really dont know-I dont know if he had anything to with it or not".Matt L. says "Thats an interesting way to answer the question...I think a lot of people might say Im sure he had nothing to with it-Youre really not sure?" MC replys "Im not quite sure at all-no"

MC seems quite different now from previous interviews. Much more defiant IMO...

She was different in that one.

Thanks, Jaimie! (And a late Welcome to WS!)

We noticed that "sashay" she had yesterday. It was certainly different than before when she was around Ron. Defiant, huh? (I haven't seen the interview yet.)

I can't go with the RSO because there are so many things out there with LE saying he is not involved. But they will NOT say Misty is not ....KWIM?

ITA, and I too think that Misty seemed different in the interview this morning with ML!

I also noticed at the end of the interview when ML asked Teresa if she thought Haleigh was still alive, this may not be an exact quote, and she said yes and Misty was shaking her head yes but she seemed to shift her eyes. I would have to watch it again to be totally sure of that!

Maybe she's trying to divert attention/shift the blame to someone else to get the attention off her? Maybe she thinks that cousin (and it's Brandon isn't it?) is involved.

Who knows...this case frustrates me to no end. I find it unbelievable that no one in this clan can get their stories straight, tells weird tales and flat-out lies when a little girl is missing! Grrrr....

Did they give Misty another LDT yesterday? If so, then that makes 3 she's taken and it suggests to me that the first two tests were inconclusive. So her statement that they told her she passed the first two, was either to make her feel comfortable enough so that she would relax and let something slip, or they didn't tell her anything about the results the first two times. She didn't look too happy when they were putting her into the detectives' car to take her in for questioning. Methinks they are really putting some pressure on her at this point.

So....MC says the relative is someone who is a criminal and is not someone she trusts, at all. Yet...he was visiting her the week before HC disappeared??

I don't trust anything MC says...

I don't trust anything MC says.

Unfortunately, I don't trust anything any of these folks say anymore. It's such a shame - I am not sure what they are trying to hide, who they are trying to protect, but it is such a red flag to me that everyone is having such a hard time telling the truth.

So....MC says the relative is someone who is a criminal and is not someone she trusts, at all. Yet...he was visiting her the week before HC disappeared??

I don't trust anything MC says...

i see what you're saying, but maybe he was visiting others in misty's family that live nearby so he was "around".

misty very well might be trying to get the spotlight off of herself, though.

Unfortunately, I don't trust anything any of these folks say anymore. It's such a shame - I am not sure what they are trying to hide, who they are trying to protect, but it is such a red flag to me that everyone is having such a hard time telling the truth.

This is when it comes down to human nature. Which person is more likely to cover for the other? Personally, I don't believe Ron would cover for anybody. It's very clear that he has a fierce temper and his continued acceptance of Misty's story changes isn't making any sense at all. Anyone would be livid with her by now. Why isn't he?

So if they brought these othere people in to search today....Why haven't we heard anything about search teams searching?

I am wondering the same thing, Teh. Where are they searching and why isn't the media covering it?!

This is when it comes down to human nature. Which person is more likely to cover for the other? Personally, I don't believe Ron would cover for anybody. It's very clear that he has a fierce temper and his continued acceptance of Misty's story changes isn't making any sense at all. Anyone would be livid with her by now. Why isn't he?

i guess he either believes her or they're in this together......

From my local paper:

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Flagler/flaFLAG01022009.htm

Flagler County helps in search for missing girl

By HEATHER SCOFIELD
Staff Writer

Flagler County officials will send a team to Putnam County today to aid the search for a missing 5-year-old girl.

Special operations deputies from the Flagler County Sheriff's Office, several Flagler County firefighters and officials from Flagler's Emergency Operations Center were called to help look for Haleigh Cummings, officials said Thursday.

Local officials have been helping in the search and investigation periodically since the girl disappeared Feb. 10, sheriff's Maj. Steve Clair said.

Flagler officials said Thursday they believe new information may have surfaced in the case of the missing girl, prompting officials to resume search efforts that were abandoned earlier in the week.
Haleigh vanished from her father's double-wide mobile home outside Satsuma, about 10 miles south of Palatka. Putnam County sheriff's officials said $16,000 in rewards have been offered to help find the girl.

---------------------------------------

The part I bolded is interesting. I hope this is correct.

Thank you for posting this, Pirate. I'm down the road in Palatka and hadn't heard a thing about it. My computer was hung up with some kind of malware so I have missed quite a bit, it seems. Will check w/friend who works w/Putnam County for new scuttlebutt.

I also continue my support of Misty and her story. I don't believe she left the house that night. A pedophile has this child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back