Other Agencies Pulled Back into Search-

I am wondering the same thing, Teh. Where are they searching and why isn't the media covering it?!

I got so wrapped up in the latest document dump that apparently I missed a ton of stuff... I thought TES was searching there ? what happened to their search?

Thank you for posting this, Pirate. I'm down the road in Palatka and hadn't heard a thing about it. My computer was hung up with some kind of malware so I have missed quite a bit, it seems. Will check w/friend who works w/Putnam County for new scuttlebutt.

Friend who works for the county just sent msg w/this:
==========================================
.... called me this morning and said there were dozens of sheriff's deputies, crime lab, etc all headed south this morning. Hope something/someone is breaking. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
===========================================
I'm watching WJXT news... they haven't mentioned a word about a renewed physical search

Something's up.

.... called me this morning and said there were dozens of sheriff's deputies, crime lab, etc all headed south this morning. Hope something/someone is breaking. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
I'm watching WJXT news... they haven't mentioned a word about a renewed physical search

Something's up.

Bolded by me.

I tend to agree! Mercy, my heart is breaking with this case!

Thank you for sharing that with us!!!

Something's up.

Sheriff's deputies and crime lab? Sounds like more than just a search.

Something's up.

Can ya feel me hugging you from Texas? :blowkiss:

By "all headed south" do you mean South Florida or just in the southern part of that town?

Okay I just finished the video and I am now 99.9% convinced that Misty is telling the truth. The cousin has this child. Good thing the shirt was found. I am hoping they can pull some residual touch DNA from that pink shirt. The perp took it off the child when he took her out of the home. I believe he drove back to Tennessee and Haleigh was disposed off either in Northern Georgia or near the Tennessee boarder. I am also 99.9% certain this perp is Misty's cousin. We have motive, we have access to the home, and we have a pedophile. I wonder if this cousin happened to have made a duplicate key when he visited. I want to know why if he had molested Misty as a child she let him into the home. I want to know how long he stayed and more about him stealing the gun.

THIS IS OUR GUY!!

I sure hope something is happening. This child needs to be found now. I wish I could have 5 minutes alone with Miss..Misty... :furious:

My first thought... Loucakis is talking. If that's the case, this probably isn't going to have a good outcome. :(

Or they are searching the area where his GPS locator device said he was? Earlier reports said the Sheriff knew where he went when he left his home area because of the GPS and that they would be searching the area just in case. This means to me Loucakis didn't just go to the grocery store or local bar, he was out in an area where there were few people, etc.

Just thoughts,

Salem

Okay I just finished the video and I am now 99.9% convinced that Misty is telling the truth. The cousin has this child. Good thing the shirt was found. I am hoping they can pull some residual touch DNA from that pink shirt. The perp took it off the child when he took her out of the home. I believe he drove back to Tennessee and Haleigh was disposed off either in Northern Georgia or near the Tennessee boarder. I am also 99.9% certain this perp is Misty's cousin. We have motive, we have access to the home, and we have a pedophile. I wonder if this cousin happened to have made a duplicate key when he visited. I want to know why if he had molested Misty as a child she let him into the home. I want to know how long he stayed and more about him stealing the gun.

THIS IS OUR GUY!!

She wouldn't have..JMHO:)

Or they are searching the area where his GPS locator device said he was? Earlier reports said the Sheriff knew where he went when he left his home area because of the GPS and that they would be searching the area just in case. This means to me Loucakis didn't just go to the grocery store or local bar, he was out in an area where there were few people, etc.

Just thoughts,

Salem

who is Loucakis? Was he one of the pedophiles we listed?

But I thought she stated she did?

If she did, and this man has this child, then she should face charges. JMHO
I think she knows exactly what happened to this child, and I don't think it has anything to do with any cousin, else this would have come out on night one, plus a description of the vehicle would have been on the Amber Alert..
She is throwing whomever she can under the bus to take the attention off herself, which is not working..JMHO

Thanks LFlorida. My contacts in Flagler County are not delivering today....

THIS IS OUR GUY!!

Ned, I'm so hoping that you're right. It would be wonderful if they could just bring Haleigh home alive.

HLN...family going to have presser at the top of the hour.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back