2009.01.07 - Audio of P.I.'s interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it sounds like DC worked for the A's first, then worked for Casey then worked for Baez, he made it sound like he no longer works for Baez, but still works for the A's and Casey. He said he last saw Casey on Sept 12,08 His contract with Baez ended Oct 1 and 11 days later he is visiting Casey. It all just seems so strange.

So it sounds like DC worked for the A's first, then worked for Casey then worked for Baez, he made it sound like he no longer works for Baez, but still works for the A's and Casey. He said he last saw Casey on Sept 12,08 His contract with Baez ended Oct 1 and 11 days later he is visiting Casey. It all just seems so strange.

That's interesting. Betcha he was a KFN recommendation.

JA @ 19:43 gives me the Lol's everytime. lolololol.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18760832/index.html

JA and those guys are sooooo good and cool. I love it! "we're not asking questions we don't already know the answer to"

Kind of like when YM and JA interviewed KC at Universal when she went looking for her desk/office that didn't exist. They had already viewed the video at Sawgrass and knew she hadn't been there. These guys are seasoned professionals - despite what some may say - they know how to do their jobs and do it well! :clap:

I thought I would read the transcripts so my ears dont bleed but know my eyes are!! Talk about talking in circles and evading the answers! Guess he does not want to come out and say what the criteria is because we all know its what Bree said, anything that does not implicate KC....:bang:

1. DC = Shady...no surprise there
2. Kuddos to Allen for calling out DC's "mistruths"
3. I NEED to hear Hoover's story
4. I want to know the "daisy chain" between Lucas the psychic and DC...somebody tipped someone off not sure how it goes yet
(KC--->JB---> ? ----> Lucas ---> DC ????) Somethin is fishy here :waitasec:

I thought the posters were just being sarcastic about the nail salon, but they weren't...:floorlaugh:

I just got to that part....Tip Toe Nail Salon

Reminds me of Scott P's parents when they opened a tip line. Even the police called them and gave them a good tip that would have made Scott look guilty so they decided not to pass it on to LE. Of course LE only made this bogus call/tip to see if they were in deed passing all tips on as they claimed. BUSTED!!!

Sounds familiar!

I had never heard that about SP's parents. I hope OCSO did the same thing!

I think he has a touch of British or something in his accent. At first I thought Louisianna but when he said "verified" as 'vair-ee-fied" (I can't make it sound right) it threw me off. I can't figure him out.

I agree -- he said something that I don't think a lot of people say here in the USA say, which is "this girl called Caitlin." Where we would normally say "this girl named Caitlin." I've noticed that "called" is very common in Britain/Ireland...

NONETHELESS... he is One. Shady. Dude.

Listening to 25:47 on Part 3....they are talking about conversations that happened in the Anthony household that JB was present for as were others...JH, KFN, etc. The fact that they "already know the answers to the questions they are asking" leads me to believe the house might have been bugged OR JH told them already.

Ohhh this is getting good. He is hesitant to talk but BC told him that there was no privilege since others were present. I only wish I could see a video of this interview. I would love love love to see DC answering these questions as well as listening to him. He sounds like he is squirming.

LOVE IT!!!!!!:crazy:

Listenting to 25:47 on Part 3....they are talking about conversations that happened in the Anthony household that JB was present for as were others...JH, KFN, etc. The fact that they "already know the answers to the questions they are asking" leads me to believe the house might have been bugged OR JH told them already.

Ohhh this is getting good. He is hesitant to talk but BC told him that there was no privilege since others were present. I only wish I could see a video of this interview. I would love love love to see DC answering these questions as well as listening to him. He sounds like he is squirming.

LOVE IT!!!!!!:crazy:

Do you think they took the "BUG" with them when they went back to house from the crime scene?

Do you think they took the "BUG" with them when they went back to house from the crime scene?

It's possible! Oh, I want them to do a COV and have the trial here in my city. I want to go to the trial everyday so I can see it all happen for myself. Of course I would probably get kicked out when JB says something and I mutter "BS". :crazy:

Remember, DC checked the house for 'bugs'...they had to be paranoid. I'm loving this audio a little too much.

It's possible! Oh, I want them to do a COV and have the trial here in my city. I want to go to the trial everyday so I can see it all happen for myself. Of course I would probably get kicked out when JB says something and I mutter "BS". :crazy:

Remember, DC checked the house for 'bugs'...they had to be paranoid. I'm loving this audio a little too much.

LOL me 2!!!!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

LOL me 2!!!!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I love JA!!! He cracks me up! "Was it enough of a chance that you went out there 3 times?" :woohoo:

Then the other guy "you didn't expect her to be out there playing in that field"

JA and those guys are sooooo good and cool. I love it! "we're not asking questions we don't already know the answer to"

Kind of like when YM and JA interviewed KC at Universal when she went looking for her desk/office that didn't exist. They had already viewed the video at Sawgrass and knew she hadn't been there. These guys are seasoned professionals - despite what some may say - they know how to do their jobs and do it well! :clap:

What I really loved is JA drops this bombshell after DC had been BS'ing them for 60 minutes...lololol. That just tickles me.

This might teach some peeps that this is really about CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY. Seems like they have all forgotten her with all their crap. OOOPS can I say crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R