Crystal S., Ron's sister: Criminal Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting to that point myself. Maybe I have lived a secluded life, but I have never seen so many criminal charges on one family in my life. They are not petty charges either.
This thing with Ron's sister really bothers me. I wish there was a way to find out if she even has a license now or if they have been suspended. Certainly with all those restraint charges, she would have a suspended license. There is no doubt in my mind that at least on one of those occasions she had Haleigh and Junior in that vehicle with her.
Sad..Its just sad how our judicial system continues to fail children..

I do not believe our judicial system is to blame here. What happened to:

Doing the right thing.

Following the rules.

If you do mess up, learning your lesson and not doing it again.

The responsibility begins with the individual.

I'd love to see this lady's myspace! For some reason only Misty and Crystal S. families seem to have myspaces. I've tried looking for them but came up with zilch (I'm not a very good looker though).

Florida regularly has prisoners on work details- cleaning the sides of roads and such. She also could have provided a ride to someone on work detail who decided to bolt.

I'd like to know who some of her associations were- she does have kids of her own- one of the court cases I cited included a paternity test. Wonder who the baby daddy is.

Oh... good one. She may have just picked up a prisoner (friend) who was out cleaning up the trash or something. That makes sense too.

When I was 18 (now 33), I got into trouble with a few friends and went to jail. When I called my parents, they did not come and bail me out. They always told me that if I got into trouble over something stupid that I was doing, that they would not come and get me. It hurt like heck for my dad to tell me he was not coming to get me. They stuck to what they said. However, I've never been to jail since. So, their tactic worked.

This world needs many more parents like mine and yours!

I think this also could explain why CS didn't fight as hard as many think she should have for custody of her children. I would not be surprised if she did have the cards stacked against her. Looks like she may have been trying to fight a family with more more local power than she had. JMO

I thought that as soon as she stated that the original address Ron provided as hers when he filed for custody was that of a commercial building in Jacksonville.

That court is in the Cummings family's back pocket. Putnam County is known to be that way.

Now Im wondering if all this criminal background stuff is the reason that LE has been so tight-lipped? Good heavens! Cant let all this info get out-wouldnt be prudent...and would put a definate black mark on the Putnam LE!!!!

In the domestic/paternity filing I found this:

Crystal Cummings filed

Respondent was Jermonick B. Luther.

According to some searches, he's 29 and lives in Coleman, FL. And it appears that he is the babydaddy.

In the domestic/paternity filing I found this:

Crystal Cummings filed

Respondent was Jermonick B. Luther.

According to some searches, he's 29 and lives in Coleman, FL. And it appears that he is the babydaddy.

Never mind..wrong CRystal
How old is sister Crystal again?

That's what really struck me, too. Wanton disregard for child safety seems to run rampant...

I'm sorry, but how do we know that this was about a young child not being in a car seat, rather than a 16 y/o not wearing a seatbelt? Just curious, because that has happened to me, had my friends 17 y/o sis in the car with no seatbelt and I received the same citation.

So we don't really know the severity of it, but I would certainly hope if it involved a child young enough to require a booster/car seat, the kids should've been removed from her care, ON THE SPOT, not just a simple ticket and be on your merry way!!

I have no tolerance for people who place theirs and others childrens in danger, so I'm just saying....

And everyone in my car buckles up, or gets out. Some of us learn our lessons :)

I know a couple of LE officers, one detective. I have heard of the dirty doings but never have I heard of this many charges just going away..
I think I understand why it happened, really I do, but I still don't understand how so many in one family are not sitting behind bars..You would think that someone would notice and make a huge deal out of it..kwim?
I guess I am just clearly disappointed because I feel right now that whomever cleared all this up for all these people had a hand in what became of this situation. If for once any of these people would have been made to face consequences, Haleigh may still be there.
Sad..its just sad..

And all that you have just stated, mydailyopinions, make me trust ONLY the FBI in this case. Not local LE. I am a BIG LE advocate, but not in this one!

And sad, yes, because Haleigh is sometimes not mentioned in all of this - just the palyers surrounding it so much of the time.

Never mind..wrong CRystal
How old is sister Crystal again?

28, IIRC

And there is another Crystal G. Cummings in Brevard County. That's about all I found so far.

Pipl is a really good search site for people, as it even includes the persons possible personal profiles out there (myspace, facebook etc) along with public records and all kinds of goodies :)

Now Im wondering if all this criminal background stuff is the reason that LE has been so tight-lipped? Good heavens! Cant let all this info get out-wouldnt be prudent...and would put a definate black mark on the Putnam LE!!!!

(bolded by me)

It has already put a black mark on Putnam LE for me! JMHO

I worked in dispatch for a small town in Nevada. And, yes, it's like a big family. The officers in the field rely on dispatchers and although it never was needed, I know I could have asked for a "favor"....saw it all of the time. Not sure if I would have gotten very far with the DA or the judge, though. I'm talking about traffic tickets, etc. If one of our guys had stopped me for speeding, etc., I'm pretty confident I would not have been given a ticket.

Now, maybe this particular dispatcher has a lot more pull than most...I don't know. But, it seems to me if the case gets as far as a judge in court, she wouldn't be able to influence that.

I don't see any department risking the department for one dispatcher..In this economy, they come a dime a dozen. I don't think she would have any pull.
Seems to me it is clearly a failed court system. JMHO

Agreed. Especially a dispatcher for an entirely different county than ANY of the charges, anywhere LOL

Excuse me, but let me point out to that she was only CHARGED with that, never convicted of it!! Uh, that kinda makes a difference as far as criminal records go lol

It's very easy to accuse someone of something, but if you can't back it up, then it's worthless, IMO

If someone is being harassed by phone, the phone company proves it for them, obviously somebody couldn't back it up here, hmmm.

I'd be careful about posting people have criminal records, unless you really know they do, but of course it's JMO. I'm pretty sure that's considered slander.

She was never charge for the same reason that her criminally inclined children never paid the piper for everything they have done wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror