Crystal S., Ron's sister: Criminal Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the name on veromi.com to see if there is a relation to TN

She said he was put on probation with the drug charges.She thinks it's a RSO,she said they're not getting anymore info.She thinks it's someone who's been watching the house.She's upset because it was put on tv that he's an informant and it's endangering the family and it's wrong.She is right about that.

She was never charge for the same reason that her criminally inclined children never paid the piper for everything they have done wrong.

I have tried to stay out of this however IMO you are crossing the line.

Please provide a link that because she is a dispatcher she and her children were paid favors. This is slander to the police department involved and to many LE that put their lives on the line everyday!

For those of you that are commenting on "favors" payed because you are LE, a family member of LE, a friend of LE, etc I suggest that you report it to your SA office because this in itself is a crime! A crime that is frowned upon by most departments.

I take great offense to the instinuation that LE is above the law.

Yes,I read that earlier,I can't remember when that was,though.Were these charges four years ago or was that the first one?

I do know that my son was dispatcher in Sheriff's Dept and he was lucky to get that job,there's a long waiting list.If you get the job,you do not want to go try to get a family or friend out of trouble,you could lose your job.The Sheriff is voted in and they want to keep a good reputation,so in our experience here,it would be bad to even hint of that.Not to say that would not happen anywhere else,but not definitely not here.

The pastor said the people in area are so scared,they have boobytrapped windows and kids are sleeping in parents room.So sad.

I have tried to stay out of this however IMO you are crossing the line.

Please provide a link that because she is a dispatcher she and her children were paid favors. This is slander to the police department involved and to many LE that put their lives on the line everyday!

For those of you that are commenting on "favors" payed because you are LE, a family member of LE, a friend of LE, etc I suggest that you report it to your SA office because this in itself is a crime! A crime that is frowned upon by most departments.

I take great offense to the instinuation that LE is above the law.

Looking at some of these records, I too take great offense.
I have never seen such injustice. I don't know where it is coming from, who is doing it, or how it is being done, but somewhere somehow these people are not paying for their crimes.

For those of you that are commenting on "favors" payed because you are LE, a family member of LE, a friend of LE, etc I suggest that you report it to your SA office because this in itself is a crime!

Well I dont know about the rest that commented but I dont relish the idea of sleeping with the fishes..KWIM???? Thanks for the idea-but no thanks....

Looking at some of these records, I too take great offense.
I have never seen such injustice. I don't know where it is coming from, who is doing it, or how it is being done, but somewhere somehow these people are not paying for their crimes.

You don't know that! They were arrested and appeared before a Judge. The Judge made the rulings not LE! To say that "favors" were done because she is a dispatcher is wrong and you have no proof of it.

Things are not always as the seem, even in court papers.

You don't know that! They were arrested and appeared before a Judge. The Judge made the rulings not LE! To say that "favors" were done because she is a dispatcher is wrong and you have no proof of it.

Things are not always as the seem, even in court papers.

I NEVER said that LE was giving favors. Or that they were coming from the dispatcher...What I DID SAY WAS:I don't know where it is coming from, who is doing it, or how it is being done, but somewhere somehow these people are not paying for their crimes.
Don't even get me started on the 44 sex offenders.
We can just agree to disagree.

I NEVER said that LE was giving favors. Or that they were coming from the dispatcher...What I DID SAY WAS:I don't know where it is coming from, who is doing it, or how it is being done, but somewhere somehow these people are not paying for their crimes.
Don't even get me started on the 44 sex offenders.
We can just agree to disagree.

And I only stated my personal experiences in the interest that these things do indeed happen.
BTW..I think Im going to change my sig line to "There are none so blind as those that refuse to see"!

I have a little blog for a hobby

I have feedjit on there and today everybody is searching for ron sister

I wonder what sparked that interest

Well, it pales in comparison to the others, but even TN is not immune.

UCN: 541999MM001188XXAXMX
File Date: 1999-04-01 Judge: PETER T MILLER
Defense Atty:

Defendant
NEVES, TERESA S
Alias

Date # Docket Description
1999-04-01 1 COMPLAINT: KATRINA SYKES HARASSING PHONE CALLS

1999-05-11 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION

Ok she has one no big deal people make mistakes. The rest of them has records TN made a mistake.

I have a little blog for a hobby

I have feedjit on there and today everybody is searching for ron sister

I wonder what sparked that interest

I think it was because she was on Issues.She just spoke with more emotion than the BioFamily has this whole time.

I think it was because she was on Issues.She just spoke with more emotion than the BioFamily has this whole time.

was she on issues last night

this started about 10 am today, I just thought it was strange had not seen too many searches for the sister

TN works as a Sheriff's Office dispatcher- there's your connections.

Explain why rap sheets as long as those of her children, Ronald and Crystal have not resulted in jail sentences.

My guess is she pulls strings and calls in favors.

And that is why LE is not releasing any information- because most of it is incriminating to Ronald.

Much of this is typical of small towns- it just sucks to see it when a little girl is missing.

Pirate...............this make a whole lot of sense! Thanks for all the information you've found! :)

The pastor said the people in area are so scared,they have boobytrapped windows and kids are sleeping in parents room.So sad.

I'm glad i work 3 rd shift and i work from home, so there always somebody awake in this house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat