2009.02.26 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty said she used the back door only to take out the trash and vaccuum the car..........:eek:
Exactly. And isn't it ironic the back door was found unlocked and the cadaver dogs have hit on a dumpster. :mad: MOO

Ya know, i really expect more up to date reporting from NG!

TN talking about Haleigh loving make-up and nail polish...:(

Haliegh petite and tiny, likes nail polish, make up and singing............very girlish.......breaking my heart

Haleigh's Christmas video with that silly purple hat..............and ear to ear grin and unabashed joy.

It brought tears to my eyes. What a little ray of sunshine. I can't imagine looking at that smile and not smiling back.

Yeah, NG asking questions before dogs came in today.
Looks like early morning with TN.

It's really disappointing that her show isn't more up to date or 'live' like it used to be all the time. MOO

Wonder if Greta will have anything new on tonight?
Any links to 'live news' right now?
NG not showing anything LIVE NEWS............
same repeats

Nancy defending Misty again, noting how Misty found the pink t-shirt. Not entirely inconsistent. Asking TN to explain where Haleigh's birthmark is ~ almost peanut shape, left side of her face.

Now she goes to the legal panel.

When NG is live, it says Live at the top right of the screen. That's how you can tell if it's prerecorded or not (plus the fact she's not all over the dumpster right now!). If it had been live, she would have the dumpster search showing live like it did on JVM. This sucks.

3 blocks from home is where a body is usually 'dumped'.............

Mark K. says that Misty is ground 0 in this case...........
things immersing now day by day
American truckers 2 million on the roads daily, helping the cause!!!

If Haleigh is or has been in the dumpster, how many times do SO dump their victim in a dumpster so close to the place of abduction? (My question after hearing expert on Nancy's show talking about leaving the victim nearby).

More in-studio demonstrations by cadaver dog. :)

Dog demo again with human rib.....bone no flesh.............

DARN! I just went and got 'emotionally' involved in this! I said I wouldn't ... then I watched the video ... and heard grandma say, "I have to keep the hope and the faith, that my Haleigh is alive", then she started choking up.

UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members