2009.02.26 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark K. says that Misty is ground 0 in this case...........
things immersing now day by day
American truckers 2 million on the roads daily, helping the cause!!!

What does Mark K. mean by the metaphor "Misty is ground 0"? Sorry.. just not sure :confused:

TY panthera! :blowkiss:

MeoW my friend, here is how I interpret that metaphor. Ground Zero, Patient Zero....the one who started it all or who knows what happened. She is the answer.

I can't get to certain areas in google map. Street view is off on every area I THINK I want.

MeoW my friend, here is how I interpret that metaphor. Ground Zero, Patient Zero....the one who started it all or who knows what happened. She is the answer.
I went back and watched her interviews again tonight with an open mind. I tried to be as unbiased as I could, and as a matter of fact, I forced myself to believe she was innocent and I was watching them in hindsight. NO luck. Something is off in her reactions, answers, demeanor, presence, etc. Something is OFF I tell ya, but I cant figure it out yet.

Thank you Kat :) i understand it now! I agree with that Misty knows, LE questioned her 4 times now that we know of, and i believe it's correct she's had 3 polygraphs?
I'm surprised she hasn't cracked by LE by now..

You're most welcome! :)

That's how I interpreted his comment too. She's the "center" of information, the one (adult) person who was there with Haleigh.

What does Mark K. mean by the metaphor "Misty is ground 0"? Sorry.. just not sure :confused:

last person known to have seen haleigh......

possible inconsistencies in story.......

misty is the most obvious person to put the most focus on.

Thank you Kat :) i understand it now! I agree with that Misty knows, LE questioned her 4 times now that we know of, and i believe it's correct she's had 3 polygraphs?
I'm surprised she hasn't cracked by now..
I believe this was her 4th questioning by LE, but I haven't heard LE confirm three LDT. MOO

Do we know if she returned from questioning? I never heard that she was returned or what time she was returned.

Miss Misty has been my number #1 from the beginning. At first, I gave her the benefit of the doubt by saying she may have unwittingly allowed something to happen.

Today. No. I'm thinking she did do something. Hid her. I think she might not be as sweet and innocent as we want to believe a 17 yr old is or as she acts. As for her not breaking? She just might be as tough of a nut to crack as that other gal down in FL that we all know and DON"T love :) Just my two cents.

ETA: Or Haleigh had an accident in the bath...etc. Misty knows what happened.

Did Misty return from questioning today?

Misty was seen with Ronald around 4:30 pm in his truck with an unidentified man. Ronald went inside the trailer with an investigator (not sure if it was the unidentified man in truck) while she stayed in the truck. There is a photo in the slideshow on First Coast (IIRC) which shows him standing outside the trailer and the man has his hand on his neck/high shoulder before they go inside. This is the last I have heard or seen of Misty, but I could have missed something.

I went back and watched her interviews again tonight with an open mind. I tried to be as unbiased as I could, and as a matter of fact, I forced myself to believe she was innocent and I was watching them in hindsight. NO luck. Something is off in her reactions, answers, demeanor, presence, etc. Something is OFF I tell ya, but I cant figure it out yet.

Misty has shown more emotions than Crystal. I dont think Misty is behind anything. She would've broken already.

I saw Crystal tonight from a video that I assume NG taped from earlier today. I have no way of confirming this, but Crystal's voice, demeanor and slight speech slur sounds exactly like when I have heard some people that are taking some heavy duty anxiety meds (Unfortunately, I've heard them speak a bit too personal to go into)

Misty has shown more emotions than Crystal. I dont think Misty is behind anything. She would've broken already.
Please lead me in the direction of emotion from Misty. I have seen one tear and it didnt reach her chin. Crystle hasnt been emotional either, but I have seen nothing from Misty except, IMO, someone trying very hard to cry and look concerned, but failing.

I saw Crystal tonight from a video that I assume NG taped from earlier today. I have no way of confirming this, but Crystal's voice, demeanor and slight speech slur sounds exactly like when I have heard some people that are taking some heavy duty anxiety meds (Unfortunately, I've heard them speak a bit too personal to go into)

They probably have her on some Xanax or Valium..

Please lead me in the direction of emotion from Misty. I have seen one tear and it didnt reach her chin. Crystle hasnt been emotional either, but I have seen nothing from Misty except, IMO, someone trying very hard to cry and look concerned, but failing.

I agree, starting with the first video interview of Misty (with her mother when she rambled about the blanket). She squeezed out one tear. If she truly loved those kids like they were her own, she'd have been a wreck long ago or at the least shown real emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo