Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me a little synopsis of what happened with the search today and what theories are floating around? I was so busy with work today and I don't have any time to catch up! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if these Villa's are being lived in or are they still being built. Is it possible that there was some trace in the dumpster that came from a Villa. Perhaps something they could have missed as being connected to the case?
I wonder what the dog could have hit on????

If the dogs hit on the dumpster and the dock, what if the possibility is that say someone was disposing of a body with something (i.e. trap, bag, blanket) dumped the body in the water via the dock and then threw the bag (etc) they used to contain the body into the dumpster? The dogs would hit the scent. LE wants DNA from Crystal, seems like they might want to test comparisons on something..

Can someone give me a little synopsis of what happened with the search today and what theories are floating around? I was so busy with work today and I don't have any time to catch up! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure!

Crystal gave a DNA sample.

Misty was taken in again for questioning.

Ronald went into the trailer with an investigator while Misty remained in the truck with an unknown male.

Dogs alerted on a construction dumpster behind the trailer.

They proceeded to empty the dumpster onto a tarp.

Called for another dumpster and used a front end loader to reload into the second one.

Reports say nothing found.

12 cadaver dogs to be on scene tomorrow.

~Film at 11~ (just kidding)

Does anyone know if these Villa's are being lived in or are they still being built. Is it possible that there was some trace in the dumpster that came from a Villa. Perhaps something they could have missed as being connected to the case?
I wonder what the dog could have hit on????

Okay, forgive the developers but River Villas is a mobile home park, originally sold as a senior retirement communty. The River Villas m/h park has a community clubhouse. They have homeowners meetings, prepare meals for neighbors who are shut-ins, etc. there.

Most recently the clubhouse was used as the field HQ for LE to use the first week Haleigh was missing, and also prepared meals for the LE down there. [Only one place in town to eat, Mema's, which was full of media and looky-lous.]

I have mentioned this on another thread before:

Anybody out there know anything about using Google Earth?

Apparently they also have a "marina", which is probably a misnomer. [Sorry, I just can't imagine that place having a real marina.]

Sure!

Crystal gave a DNA sample.

Misty was taken in again for questioning.

Ronald went into the trailer with an investigator while Misty remained in the truck with an unknown male.

Dogs alerted on a construction dumpster behind the trailer.

They proceeded to empty the dumpster onto a tarp.

Called for another dumpster and used a front end loader to reload into the second one.

Reports say nothing found.

12 cadaver dogs to be on scene tomorrow.

~Film at 11~ (just kidding)

Thank you very much!

In the news links, it stated cadaver dogs will hit on bandaides, with that said, it is likely to find one in a construction dumpster...
Accidents are quite common on construction sites, for all we know someone had a gaping wound and used something to cover it up while he went for help.. a bloody soaked towel or the like...JMO

If the trash was from a retirement community, is it possible an elderly person passed away and decomp could have been from contents from their villa?

winterrose posted this on another thread.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/26/amber_alert__police_dogs_search_for_haleigh.html

"Officials began searching the Dumpster around 3:30 p.m. or 4 p.m. after three cadaver dogs stopped at the same spot and barked."

I'd like your response it's not sitting well with me. Three? Is it possible for three cadaver dogs to give a false response in the same spot?

do you happen to know if the dogs were alone or together @ the time they barked?

3 different dogs hit on the dumpster today per Greta and they have no idea why that is. They(LE) claim nothing has been found there. I am wondering if they are just saying that.

I think that it is possible that something was found and they are just saying that nothing was there to get the media out of view. It would make sense b/c if something was indeed found they need to get the media out of view so that they can get it out of there. This just doesn't sit well with me that 3 different dogs hit on the same thing.

winterrose posted this on another thread.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/26/amber_alert__police_dogs_search_for_haleigh.html

"Officials began searching the Dumpster around 3:30 p.m. or 4 p.m. after three cadaver dogs stopped at the same spot and barked."

I'd like your response it's not sitting well with me. Three? Is it possible for three cadaver dogs to give a false response in the same spot?

Maybe there was something/one dead in there and has since been moved. Odd 3 dogs hit on the same spot

So can they bring in the scent dogs to see if Haleigh's scent will be at the dumpster since the cadaver dogs hit?

Okay, forgive the developers but River Villas is a mobile home park, originally sold as a senior retirement communty. The River Villas m/h park has a community clubhouse. They have homeowners meetings, prepare meals for neighbors who are shut-ins, etc. there.

Most recently the clubhouse was used as the field HQ for LE to use the first week Haleigh was missing, and also prepared meals for the LE down there. [Only one place in town to eat, Mema's, which was full of media and looky-lous.]

Apparently they also have a "marina", which is probably a misnomer. [Sorry, I just can't imagine that place having a real marina.]

Looking at GoogleEarth, seeing potential small-type marina

I have google earth but the images are old

seeing 13 boat "marina", off River Villa Dr., near pool/possible clubhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members