2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she take the moving violation on HER driver's license (if she had an alternate one to produce) and risk the wrath of mommy dearest when the car insurance went up? I don't think KC (if this was her) knew the license was expired when she produced it. I think she was trying to get out of a ticket against her own license.

Alot of family members do this to each other. The loser brother will steal his brothers drivers license to produce if they get pulled over and arrested etc. It's very common.

Snip:

When LA talked about this alledged kidnapping in the park, it was so ludicrous that I laughed. I mean, just envision it: They're in a popular park on a pretty day around lunch time, so it's extremely likely there are people within sight or hearing.

Now then, Kidnapper #1 (the sister) couldn't possibly help "ZFG" restrain KC because Kidnapper #1 had to shepherd three little kids over to the car and get them into it, which means she couldn't move fast; she couldn't let go of them and run to "ZFG's" aid; and she couldn't drive off without ZFG. :rolling:

Now, Kidnapper #2 (the illusive ZFG) not only had to restrain KC, she also had to leave KC standing there and then sprint to the vehicle before KC (the athletic runner and world class screamer) could catch her or even scream for help.

And during all the above our alleged victim (KC) was in "stasis" -- which appears to be a state of extreme suprise that supposedly quells the most powerful of all human instincts--the instinct of a mother to protect her child and to risk her own life to keep that child safely with her.

Nope, I'm not buying that.

I agree. For crying out loud, if a dead squirrel can climb up into a car, a live KC could have done something...

Wasn't it odd that at that early date of the precious Caylee being missing that Cindy even cared what Geo was watching on TV.
Are we to assume that early on they were cooking their stories?

I go back to that interview with Greta from time to time and cannot imagine how cool they are.

Does anyone else think their behavior was odd?

(OT-I think)
I believe they were inventing stories from the beginning. From the start there seemed to be an effort not to have the fight on Father's day mentioned, so the original date of Caylee's disappearance was June 9. Then when confronted with the Father's day video, they had to change it to June 16. But to make it look like all was normal that afternoon, GA comes up with seeing both Casey & Caylee leave the house, like any other ordinary day. And yes, I thought the whole tour of the house and interview with Greta was too unemotional for grandparents of a missing child. Of course, after locating the car and Casey on 7/15, I don't think they ever thought of her as "missing". MOO

Thanks much for bringing that up. When Lee said that--and the way he said it--hoisted a lot of "red flags" in my mind. And then, typically, I forgot the whole thing.

Comments anyone??? (About the phone calls not my memory. LOL)

Are the rooms prisoners meet with their attys videotaped? I guess they would have to be if they saw JB huggin' on Ms. Inmate. So the next question is, are prisoners allowed to use cell phones when meeting with attys? ,

You mean that night when they were renting movies? I believe Caylee was already dead. MOO

Right, but R00004 was responding to a post from someone who was not convinced 6/16 was the date of death. It's widely believed it was the time of death because that's when Caylee dropped of the face of the earth.

Yes but let's hope the ZG that visited SG has a valid d.l. She drove there.

Remember when KC could not look at the apt. with TL because she didn't have a d.l.? (with her anyway)

I wonder if Casey was left in the Sawgrass office while TL and the apartment manager went to see the empty apartment.

This would have given Casey ample opportunity to see any visitor cards that might have been there.

She may also have been sitting at the desk of another apartment manager, making chit-chat, while scanning over the paperwork on said manager's desk.

Of course, the amazing coincidence of there having been a Zenaida F-G at those exact apartments still needs to be figured out.

How could Casey have known that?

Do we know if the real ZFG has ever admitted that she went to those apartments? Have we ever seen the actual sign-in card and/or the ID that she presented?

Is it possible that it was actually Casey using her fake ZG ID that went to those apartments rather than the real ZFG? If it WAS Casey, she would know that a ZG had been there.

But then how would she know what type of vehicle the real ZFG owned, or the names of her sister's children?

So many questions.

You can get all the traffic info on KC, ZG, LC at this site

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

by going to the "Name Search" on the left and then entering the name you want to search for.

By the way, when you're done verifying everything I've said, do a search on Annie Downing...she got a ticket on 05/24/08...same day "Zenaida Gonzalez" got her two tickets. Probably just another coincidence.
Another question, and I do apologize if it's already been answered (trying to catch up), when did you discover this sight? As I am not familiar with MySpace, how does one go about learning the "set-up" date? Is there any way to alter that? TIA

I believe they were inventing stories from the beginning. From the start there seemed to be an effort not to have the fight on Father's day mentioned, so the original date of Caylee's disappearance was June 9. Then when confronted with the Father's day video, they had to change it to June 16. But to make it look like all was normal that afternoon, GA comes up with seeing both Casey & Caylee leave the house, like any other ordinary day. And yes, I thought the whole tour of the house and interview with Greta was too unemotional for grandparents of a missing child. Of course, I don't think they ever thought of her as "missing". MOO

Are you thinking they knew way back then (Aug. '08) that Caylee was dead?
TYIA

I believe it might. Lee described an "id type" card that CA pulled out of KC's purse and the detective quickly snatched it away.

I have two theories at this time: 1. the license was expired in May (if that ZG was KC) and possibly retained by LE, or 2. the card CA pulled from the purse was the expired ZG driver's license.

If it is the second, then I would think that CA saw what she was holding.

Holy Moly! Y'all are good!! :D

I believe they were inventing stories from the beginning. From the start there seemed to be an effort not to have the fight on Father's day mentioned, so the original date of Caylee's disappearance was June 9. Then when confronted with the Father's day video, they had to change it to June 16. But to make it look like all was normal that afternoon, GA comes up with seeing both Casey & Caylee leave the house, like any other ordinary day. And yes, I thought the whole tour of the house and interview with Greta was too unemotional for grandparents of a missing child. Of course, I don't think they ever thought of her as "missing". MOO

This also begs the answer as to how Cindy would know what George's routine was for the weekday hours. Cindy was purportedly at work during those hours.

How on earth would she know what programs George watched on a daily basis?

The whole thing sounds "cooked up" (pun intended) to me.

Another question, and I do apologize if it's already been answered (trying to catch up), when did you discover this sight? As I am not familiar with MySpace, how does one go about learning the "set-up" date? Is there any way to alter that? TIA

Go to the "blog" portion of the myspace site here:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=389838213

Left hand side immediately under the pic. No, there's no way to alter that.

I found this site in the last week of January.

I wonder if Casey was left in the Sawgrass office while TL and the apartment manager went to see the empty apartment.

This would have given Casey ample opportunity to see any visitor cards that might have been there.

She may also have been sitting at the desk of another apartment manager, making chit-chat, while scanning over the paperwork on said manager's desk.

Of course, the amazing coincidence of there having been a Zenaida F-G at those exact apartments still needs to be figured out.

How could Casey have known that?

Do we know if the real ZFG has ever admitted that she went to those apartments? Have we ever seen the actual sign-in card and/or the ID that she presented?

Is it possible that it was actually Casey using her fake ZG ID that went to those apartments rather than the real ZFG? If it WAS Casey, she would know that a ZG had been there.

But then how would she know what type of vehicle the real ZFG owned, or the names of her sister's children?

So many questions.
I don't know that she did know the names of Zenaida's sister's children. The new story was spun after she was released on bond. Plenty of time to catch up online. The sign in card was for a ZG...and it appears that the original filled out by the rental agent left off the "z" at the end.
The ZFG at the SG apts. is the piece of the puzzle I can't get to fit in this new scenario. Was it just a coincidence?

HAHAHAH! Wouldn't it be FUNNY as H#LL if he listed the animals:

"Over the past week or so I've had so many great discussions, or encounters, with what I will say to be the most amazing group of friends that anyone could ever ask for..."

Special shout out to: PayPay (Penny), Tinker and Tilly for listening to all my problems...

LOL!

On the other hand, he really does a nice list for LE to know who he's been talking to....A duh.

Bahaa haa...OH! That's right! The dog's names are TINKER AND TILLY - not TIBBY! My bad!

Right, but R00004 was responding to a post from someone who was not convinced 6/16 was the date of death. It's widely believed it was the time of death because that's when Caylee dropped of the face of the earth.
Oh ~ my misunderstanding! :doh:

Holy Moly! Y'all are good!! :D

Yep, but my memory was tweeked. I appreciate the member who posted Lee's quote straight from the interview transcript. CA didn't pull it out, the detective saw it in the pocket KC's driver's license had been in and jerked it out. CA may have never seen exactly what it was.

Curiously Lee describes it as "the old style driver's license"...which if KC had been carrying it around since 2004 or before, it would be. The whole problem for KC (if she is ZG22) is that when she got the citation for the expired driver's license, she wouldn't have been able to get a new one these days because Florida has implemented the requirement to have a social security number verification on the driver's licenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member