Comments Following ABC Action News Tattoo Story

No, kidding.

are lead wrong road heartstrings your heart the corner the place, person or things seek hidden someone something for the cabin for the trees...

I hope I got it all,LOL Now lets fill in the missing words

or... they are just really, really bad with metaphors.... then again... they are right next to the ONF (Ocala National Forest) and that is one SUPER BIG SCARY place and I can speak from experience.

are lead wrong road heartstrings your heart the corner the place, person or things seek hidden someone or something for the cabin for the trees kids

the cabin for the trees kid----Could that be a treehouse or maybe a cabin in the woods that they went too as kids.

which thread. ???...I love puzzles.

isn't the saying.....can't see the 'forest' for the tree's ??

Yeah, the cabin part kinda jumps out at ya huh? They are talking on the Ron C thread too.

are lead wrong road heartstrings your heart the corner the place, person or things seek hidden someone or something for the cabin for the trees kids

the cabin for the trees kid----Could that be a treehouse or maybe a cabin in the woods that they went too as kids.

Cabin for the trees is an old saying when looking for something that is right in front of your face but you miss seeing it because you are too busy looking at something else.

heart strings and heart is what RC says about Haleigh, she is his heart meaning he loves her that much.

Cabin for the trees is an old saying when looking for something that is right in front of your face but you miss seeing it because you are too busy looking at something else.

heart strings and heart is what RC says about Haleigh, she is his heart meaning he loves her that much.

hummm... interesting... learned a new metaphor today... I've only ever heard of "can't see the forest for the trees"... (my grandma used to tell me that alot along with you'd argue with a fence post if it would argue back) LOL!

What happened again?The thread of the comments,is this it?

hummm... interesting... learned a new metaphor today... I've only ever heard of "can't see the forest for the trees"... (my grandma used to tell me that alot along with you'd argue with a fence post if it would argue back) LOL!

Ummm... yeah, I thought it was 'Can't see the forest for the trees' too...

I guess so. I don't know where the other one went... Oh well.

Weird trying to follow this. I would think the thread we were working with was coming along nicely.

At any rate, the three posts tell me someone knew Ron was in that Tampa area. Who knew he would be getting a tat today? Someone close?

yeah, its forest for the tress, cabin for the trees maybe is a cryptic way of saying hidden cabin surrounded by trees?

Ummm... yeah, I thought it was 'Can't see the forest for the trees' too...

Yep, I caught that too....(guess my post went poof !)

Also, think since ARE is the only capitalized word, the code is either for Ron or about him.

Maybe the message to Ron is telling him that he is being led down the wrong road possibly by his heartstrings, and can't see the forest for the trees. The answer to where Haleigh is right in front of him. I have no idea about corner and some other words though.

I guess my post is gone but anyway, anyone know anything about Orlando? He was being discussed last night. Anyway, he was a friend of RC who was pictured in a prayer circle and said to be helping in the search. He was African American by the way. I think someone mentioned he may be connected to the drugs theory. Was it Anna that brought his name into the mix?

Doesn't it seem strange ,if this is a message, that it was posted in a tampa news site? why not local? why this forum of all the ones out there? it would seem someone who was suppose to read that message would have to be directed there....

This may sound way out there, but how many of us searched for the STORY of the two missing girls to figure out what case the poster was referring to?

[Indigo raises her hand]

Linguistic clues lead me to believe that was the whole purpose of the Tattoo Parlor Posts.

Just a theory.

ETA: Maybe someone is scouting to write Haleigh's story or is simply interested from an investigative point of view.

This may sound way out there, but how many of us searched for the STORY of the two missing girls to figure out what case the poster was referring to?

[Indigo raises her hand]

Linguistic clues lead me to believe that was the whole purpose of the Tatoo Parlor Posts.

Just a theory.

ETA: Maybe someone is scouting to write Haleigh's story or is simply interested from an investigative point of view.

My Bold - I hope we start calling the comments 'Tattoo Parlor Posts' - It's kinda like 'Grassy Knoll' :D

fwiw...if anyone read at SM back in the natalee holloway days you would remember a poster that would come on with those mystical type verses and there was thread upon thread trying to figure them out... This comment reminds me so much of that... (fwiw of course)

Doesn't it seem strange ,if this is a message, that it was posted in a tampa news site? why not local? why this forum of all the ones out there? it would seem someone who was suppose to read that message would have to be directed there....

anyone know who posted first @ WS about these comments ??

this news link has been up since early this AM.....but the code comments started about 2:30PM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daydreamin
Back