Comments Following ABC Action News Tattoo Story

I'm not familiar with the case, where were the girls hidden?

IIRC, Both were found on Weaver's property. One of the girls was found in an outbuilding--the other under a concrete slab :frown:

A private investigator (also step-grandmother to one of the girls) helped to crack the case and I believe she wrote a book about the murders.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11065622/page/2/

I have similar thoughts, but I don't think the writer really meant to mess with people. I think this person relates to Ron because they feel they've had similar experience-- and the clue(IMO) is in the case the person refers to: The case of Ashley Pond and Miranda Gaddis. (sp?) All of the specifics mentioned fit this particular case.

These two girls were abducted by a man who lived "right around the corner." Ward Weaver was known by everyone in the town. He was the friend of a friend. The girls were hidden in plain sight (Cabin for the trees?) And he did join in the search for the girls, (offering help, pretending to care)

These posts seem to be in support of Ron from someone who had personal experience with the Ward Weaver case.
or mabey its someone who knows the person who took halleigh but it they are starting to feel guilty about it now because halleigh is probably asking for her daddy ? just a theory im having not a fact

or mabey its someone who knows the person who took halleigh but it they are starting to feel guilty about it now because halleigh is probably asking for her daddy ? just a theory im having not a fact

Wouldn't that be wonderful, zadari? I like your theory way better. :smile:

Wouldn't that be wonderful, zadari? I like your theory way better. :smile:
thx :) im just wondering if it isnt a neutral person who knows ron and knows the person who took halleigh and now watching this little girl cry for her daddy is wanting to help the child but is afraid for thier own life as well ? so they are leaving clues?

I have similar thoughts, but I don't think the writer really meant to mess with people. I think this person relates to Ron because they feel they've had similar experience-- and the clue(IMO) is in the case the person refers to: The case of Ashley Pond and Miranda Gaddis. (sp?) All of the specifics mentioned fit this particular case.

These two girls were abducted by a man who lived "right around the corner." Ward Weaver was known by everyone in the town. He was the friend of a friend. The girls were hidden in plain sight (Cabin for the trees?) And he did join in the search for the girls, (offering help, pretending to care)

These posts seem to be in support of Ron from someone who had personal experience with the Ward Weaver case.

That is interesting thought. I just read a very short version of the case and if you are on target with you thinking maybe the two cases should be compared side by side. This case does bring a few ideas back that this could be a family member's friend who has a history of assault or sexual molestation and lives in the area into shaper focus. This idea has been bantered back and forth and a few RSO in the area have been looked into to see if there are any connections.

This article is brief but does highlight this possible idea
http://karisable.com/wweaver.htm
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_Weaver_III

The problem with attempting to sleuth out any of these connections is the TOS rules. To look at the different families and research who and how they may be related means that you have to deal in names and until you have the correct name they are presumed innocent and you cant post the names or bring them into focus. Catch 22
moo

I don't think Ron expected to be "caught" coming out of the tatoo parlor. His credibility was seriously impaired and his less than flattering appearance sure to be broadcast on national television. People on the news, on the net and I'm sure in Satsuma were questioning the purpose for the trip to Tampa, the source of the tatoo funds and the status of his sobriety. He needed an image rescue. IMO, those three posts, deliberate distractions, were attempts by one of his supporters to rescue that image.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope there are mysterious Da Vinci - like codes that LE follows and Hayleigh comes home. I hope, but I'm not holding my breath.

Does anyone use the word KID as a nickname for Ron. I'm thinking thats what is being hinted at, whoever calls ron KID knows something.

I don't think Ron expected to be "caught" coming out of the tatoo parlor. His credibility was seriously impaired and his less than flattering appearance sure to be broadcast on national television. People on the news, on the net and I'm sure in Satsuma were questioning the purpose for the trip to Tampa, the source of the tatoo funds and the status of his sobriety. He needed an image rescue. IMO, those three posts, deliberate distractions, were attempts by one of his supporters to rescue that image.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope there are mysterious Da Vinci - like codes that LE follows and Hayleigh comes home. I hope, but I'm not holding my breath.

I hear ya, Shaymus.

That is interesting thought. I just read a very short version of the case and if you are on target with you thinking maybe the two cases should be compared side by side. This case does bring a few ideas back that this could be a family member's friend who has a history of assault or sexual molestation and lives in the area into shaper focus. This idea has been bantered back and forth and a few RSO in the area have been looked into to see if there are any connections.

This article is brief but does highlight this possible idea
http://karisable.com/wweaver.htm
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_Weaver_III

The problem with attempting to sleuth out any of these connections is the TOS rules. To look at the different families and research who and how they may be related means that you have to deal in names and until you have the correct name they are presumed innocent and you cant post the names or bring them into focus. Catch 22
moo

One thing that is in sharp contrast in these two cases is the victimology. Ashley and Miranda were 12 and 13. Of course, Haleigh is 5.

A five-year-old has far fewer contacts in day to day life and this usually means a much smaller suspect pool. Statistics for abduction in this age range are 99.9 percent in favor of this being a family related(inner or extended) incident. There is that chance though.

ITA, it's challenging to sleuth when names can't be posted--And totally frustrating that LE is so closed about this investigation.

Do we know why RC came all the way to Pinellas to that particular tat parlor? He got the $400 from someone for a tat? Did he have to get it there-was the money in the form of a gift cert? I just think it's odd that he would come all the way to Pinellas unless it's just as simple as he knows one of the artists there!:waitasec:

Someone had set it up for him to have them.I believe it said on NGrace or Issues,that someone called it in to tat place and paid for it.

That's very interesting! Pinellas is quite distance from Satsuma-it could mean something or it could be nothing but more than a gift from a sympathic person or maybe even the tat parlor itself. :waitasec:

I totally disagree....... Haleigh's case is NOTHING like Ashley/Miranda... I was very involved with their case and did tons of research.

I do however agree this is some kind of hidden message to Ron.

Finally, watched the video of the report about the tat. Interesting that the reporter says that people in A&E said he was talking about the money he was receiving but not much about Haleigh! You could tell he didn't want to be bothered by the reporter however, this reporter def wasn't ambushing him like GR did! I still can't get a good vibe from him or the other side for that matter! Poor Haleigh-like Caylee-innocents paying the price because of the adults around them!!:mad:

But... Ron would have had to have a computer, or computer access, and know to go there to look... Sounds far fetched to me..:rolleyes:

I don't know if Ron has access or not, but Misty absolutely does because she signs onto her "My Space" almost daily. It is possible that Misty could be Rons messenger.

If it is a coded message then this is how I interpret it.

JMHO of course...

Ron,
There is a spy in your camp (Orlando?). He’s acting like he’s your friend but he is actually either the person who took Haleigh or he is involved with the person who took her. Follow this lead, the RR tracks to the road on the left, go where you heart is drawn to…the woods (Ronnie loves to hunt), possibly in the corner of a specific place in the woods. This is how you will find Haleigh. She’s been hidden in a cabin. The cabin may be hidden by trees. You know where it is, you’ve just forgotten about it with everything that’s going on.

Momtective, Excellent interpretation...I was thinking almost along those lines, except I was leaning on the spy being Misty, which is why they keep taking her into the station to be interviewed. Notice when they interview the rest of the family members, they do so on location. I am not seeing the rest of them being hauled in for questioning...only Misty. But after reading your post, I am inclined to think the spy is the perp...how scary!!!

Cabin for the trees is an old saying when looking for something that is right in front of your face but you miss seeing it because you are too busy looking at something else.

heart strings and heart is what RC says about Haleigh, she is his heart meaning he loves her that much.

I've always heard, "can't see the forest for the trees." Never heard it as cabin.

Cabin for the trees is an old saying when looking for something that is right in front of your face but you miss seeing it because you are too busy looking at something else.

heart strings and heart is what RC says about Haleigh, she is his heart meaning he loves her that much.

Do you mean "can't see the forest for the trees?"

Do we know why RC came all the way to Pinellas to that particular tat parlor? He got the $400 from someone for a tat? Did he have to get it there-was the money in the form of a gift cert? I just think it's odd that he would come all the way to Pinellas unless it's just as simple as he knows one of the artists there!:waitasec:

The people that I know who have tatoos including my kids go to the same person every time. They don't go here in town but out of town because that is where this certain tatoo artist is located. People usually stick with the same person if they like their work. Maybe that is the case with Ron.

I believe he said that someone gave him the money to go get a tatoo of Haleigh. Could have been his mom. To be honest I couldn't tell up from down in that picture in the paper.
Did he get it on his arm? I understand him wanting it. Two of my granddaughters have the daughter that I lost name tatooed on their bodies. If I wasn't so old I would do the same thing.

It doesn't sound like Ron was trying to make a secret of the tatoo. He didn't hide from the media but talked to them and explained why he got it. I hope people don't start ragging on him about the tatoo. The guy has enough to deal with with his daughter missing and all of the gossip flying around.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back