CA and GA too "Fragile" for Depo?

Didn't Lee state in his depo that he moved back home to "help" with finances ? I guess it wasn't made clear if he was talking about his finances or his parents, but I think he is the only one working right now...unless you count George's missing child gig. I wonder if they plan on EVER going back to work ? Seems they have found their niche in life...makes me sick.
Yes, he did....Oh, don't get me started..........(trying hard to be really good!)

They had set up a website WITHOUT the family's approval? Truly?

I can't be sure...they/George at the presser said they set up a website for her....then the Cummings complained that websites were asking for donations without their permission, and gave direct deposit details for their Bank of America account and asked people to only donate that way, not through websites. I can't say for sure they were talking about KFN, but I notice KFN haven't been back since it was rumoured they were all asked to leave.

He sure didn't look fragile that day...he was very forceful in his request for money and seemed like he was really enjoying being on camera. Maybe they are just trying to drag this out as much as they can cause they want to get as much attention and sympathy as they possibly can?

I would think in no way has CA ever been labeled 'fragile'. These are all stalling techniques being used to keep from them from 'almost' having to tell the truth, which I think they may have no idea the meaning of. To me all the A's have acted, and still do, like people who are hiding something. Wasn't there a movie titled 'I know what you did', that should fit them perfectly.

Maybe, since she is on the state's witness list, she will be barred from the court room until after her testimony ? Maybe we won't have to worry about her dramatic display for the jury ?

And then if they never call her at all, problem solved. :woohoo:

They didn't just suddenly lose their granddaughter. They lost her the day after that wonderfully poignant video of her at the nursing home was filmed. The realization that she was not just being kept away from them by their daughter was made the day they picked up the car with the dead body smell that each of them identified. The fact that she was truly dead was when their daughter's lies became their lies. The battle they have faced from late July until now is one they have themselves determined needed to be fought and that is to make people buy into the "Casey is innocent" lies.

They are not fragile from having to come to grips with all of this being a horrible tragedy. They are not fragile for having to face perhaps losing their daughter. They are not fragile at all. They are, in short, acting the next part, the part they should have continued from July 15 to today. The part they have known was there and determined they were not going to perform because it didn't suit their purposes.

Their grief isn't new. I wonder sometimes if it was ever sincere.
I agree with you and simply cant understand how people can not see the games they have played, have to admit they are good at this game but i truely wonder how they live with them selves:waitasec::waitasec:

I agree with you and simply cant understand how people can not see the games they have played, have to admit they are good at this game but i truely wonder how they live with them selves:waitasec::waitasec:

I so agree. Why are these people not in jail for obstruction of justice,
not helping with LE......what makes them so above the law?
Who is supporting them? Neither work. IMO....sick/disgusting!

They are only "fragile" when it benefits them.

Yeah, they may ask "Stupid questions", which in turn will make CA pass out.
:waitasec::waitasec:
Give them a shot of truth serum and they won't have to worry about stress, or fragility.:woohoo::woohoo:

Fragile??? Right...Cindy looked like she could kill...smacking that dam* gum...whoo the look on her face was anything but fragile...George did not look fragile either.

I think the only reason BC says their fragile is because he knows if JM deposes Cindy like he did Lee...she will totally go off...she will take out her gum throw it at JM...then throw herself over the witness stand and choke JM like she supposedly did KC on the night of the fight, until he promises to drink the KC Kool-Aid. Lee's depo lasted 3 hours...Cindy will never shut up...her depo could last days, months, years.

My bold!...OMG! Wouldja warn me the next time I take a swig of cola, that you are posting!!! Too funny! :clap:

If he really is a criminal defence lawyer, his job is to appear on behalf of and/or advise persons charged with or suspected of having committed a criminal offence. Yesterday was not part of his job...it was about him wanting his 15 minutes. He is probably pretty upset that people have lost interest and the media aren't taking his calls, asking him to appear or showing up at his pressers anymore.

BC very obviously doesn't have any other clients. Has anyone ever heard of him actually representing someone in Court? How does he find the time to hang out with the As and KFN?

The media trying to get a statement from the As????...I didn't see that. Frankly, I don't think anyone much cares what they have to say anymore, until they give evidence. No one wants to hear their lies anymore.

I've been thinking about why BC would have been present at the hearing and maybe it was to be able to approach the attorneys for the state about something, which is exactly where he was when Cindy was sending daggers with her eyes. Hmmmm.

Maybe, since she is on the state's witness list, she will be barred from the court room until after her testimony ? Maybe we won't have to worry about her dramatic display for the jury ?

The prosecution will probably keep Cindy as their last witness, in that case. :crazy:

Their web of lies..scuse me...mistruths is what is really fragile. I so hope that house of cards finds itself in the middle of Hurricane Morgan at the depo. What the heck is Cindy gonna say when he asks her why hadn't she made it her business to know who was babysitting her granddaughter? There is NO good answer to that question, but I'm sure Cindy will pull a "I haven't been sleeping," or a "I've been sick," or an "I" something out of her a$$.

The prosecution will probably keep Cindy as their last witness, in that case. :crazy:

The state could try to sequester the A's, I guess. It will be ironic and upside down, as usual, because the possible way around the invocation of the rule will be for the A's to claim their status as family of the victim as entitling them to be there. They aren't and weren't Caylee's legal guardians, and I guess they aren't next-of-kin -- the defendant is. I'm not sure how broad Florida's rule is. Coming from people who won't help the LE or the prosecution, or worse, it 's sort of hard to think about.

What, George and Cindy couldn't walk into courtroom without BC? They had to stay and stand behind him while he gave his little speech? BTW, nice smile on Cindy at the end of the video. :mad:

That was on the way out, but he's the linebacker. The PARTYLINE backer.

The state could try to sequester the A's, I guess. It will be ironic and upside down, as usual, because the possible way around the invocation of the rule will be for the A's to claim their status as family of the victim as entitling them to be there. They aren't and weren't Caylee's legal guardians, and I guess they aren't next-of-kin -- the defendant is. I'm not sure how broad Florida's rule is. Coming from people who won't help the LE or the prosecution, or worse, it 's sort of hard to think about.

Sequester the A's ? I can just visualize CA in a room all alone for a month or more- wouldn't last a day. lol No TV for news reports, no phone, no one to talk to. GA and LA on different floors than her. That would be a story all by itself.:woohoo::woohoo:

Fragile? No, I don't think so. More like a stalling technique so they could get to hear what LA said and take their cue from him. Remain united. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back