The Anthonys think we're the crazy ones

Agreed. When I put my son in a in home daycare, my parents met the woman and her family before he started. They wanted to see the person that was taking care of their grandson.

In addition to that, she woudl sent pics she took of my son and hers playing during the day and I would share them with my parents, and the arts and crafts he brought home were always shared.

Plus in the 3 1/2 years that she watched my son, there were occassions when my parents had to pick him up becuase i was still in school.

Being as Caylee lived in the same house as GA& CA, I find it very hard to believe that this nanny exists and they never saw her!

Especially considering the fact that about once each week Casey would drop off Caylee to Cindy AT WORK! so she could go where? Just out to have a good time I guess...but at some point, with her parents so involved in the care of Caylee, and even Lee admits they were the babysitters the vast majority of the time, they would have had an ocassion to meet this nanny...But we are the crazy ones? Right...:rolleyes:

You would think that discussing his DEAD NIECE and the potential that his own sister was responsible would make him feel a bit more SOMBER...instead, he seems relaxed and confident and has an almost happy-go-lucky attitude to the entire process...I don't know, but his laughter seems completely misplaced, both in the original interview he did with LE and now in this deposition with J. Morgan...What about this is funny or strikes anyone else as humorous in the least about a tiny little girl who lost her life because her mother wanted "The beautiful life" and felt she could not achieve that with a "snotnosed" kid along for the ride?

I guess this is the happy go lucky stage of "grief"....:furious::furious::furious:---silly I've never gone thru that stage but in aland--perhaps????? Now we know why he wasn't at the hospial with ga...could you just imagine????:bang::bang::waitasec:

I personally would prefer my stage of "crazy" vs. their views on "reality"...

I remember a long time ago someone (I believe it was CA's brother Rick) posting that one of the reasons GA's first wife divorced him was because he was such a big liar! So, there ya go!!:rolleyes:

I did not realize that George Anthony had been married/divorced before Cindy. Interesting. Did he have children by his previous marriage? What kinds of lies is Cindy's brother referring to? I would love to find where I can read about this. In fact, I'd love to know the background storys on George and Cindy, from childhood. Wonder where I could find this. Google isn't very helpful.

The A family live in the A universe. Of course they think we are crazy. We all live on planet earth, without Zanny the nanny.

Wonder how living at home is working out for Lee. Does he pay rent? Buy groceries? Pay the utilities so they all have access to the Internet? What about dog food and vet bills? Credit card expenses? Gas for Mom and Pop's vehicles? Like it or not the Anthony's are no different than most other families. They have responsibilities and obligations that must be met if they are to keep the lights on and put food on the table.

LA wants us to beleive that KC was desperately following every instruction Zanny gave her so she could get her child back but the funny thing is he ALSO wants us to beleive that she was paralyzed with fear and in absolute shock that she couldnt fight the same nanny that was taking Caylee away from her at the park...

Watching LA's reponses in a serious deposition made me think of a term to desribe LA, "Caviler Crazy"

In the last week, I really have come to believe that the A's don't necessairly believe Zanny is real. They believe KC thinks she's real and they answer questions based on what KC was believing or thinking at the time. It's the only thing that makes sense to me on how they can not see the whole of all the lies and evidence.

In the last week, I really have come to believe that the A's don't necessairly believe Zanny is real. They believe KC thinks she's real and they answer questions based on what KC was believing or thinking at the time. It's the only thing that makes sense to me on how they can not see the whole of all the lies and evidence.

Well LA said he believes his sister and everything she has said so that tells me they believe there is a Zanny NANNY

We are the crazy ones, just like the media was putting nails in Caylee's coffin...only there was no coffin, only trash bags...but I digress.

I agree with the previous poster who said as long as you wonder if YOU'RE the crazy one, you're alright.

The A's live in their own little universe. It's as simple as that. They are in CYA (or CHA) mode and have been since day (thirty) one.

MOO. :)

You would think that discussing his DEAD NIECE and the potential that his own sister was responsible would make him feel a bit more SOMBER...instead, he seems relaxed and confident and has an almost happy-go-lucky attitude to the entire process...I don't know, but his laughter seems completely misplaced, both in the original interview he did with LE and now in this deposition with J. Morgan...What about this is funny or strikes anyone else as humorous in the least about a tiny little girl who lost her life because her mother wanted "The beautiful life" and felt she could not achieve that with a "snotnosed" kid along for the ride?

I wish J. Morgan would have asked Lee what he thought was so funny. Lee, the smart arse that he is, could have tried the ol'; "well, when someone has your kid you do what they say." J. Morgan should have kept questioning him. So you think it's funny she was told to go to Target and buy beer, nighties, bra, etc while your niece was in danger? Does that make sense to you? If Lee continued on with the laughter, Morgan should have asked him...do you realize Caylee is dead? Could you please explain why you see any humor in any of this? IMO, you can't treat any of the A's with kid gloves at this point. When they act and say ridiculous things, keep on them, keep questioning them until they finally admit they sound ridiculous.

Thanks for this topic...I need it after the latest member joined Team Casey. Even before that, I've been wondering if there's something I'm missing?? Am I too jaded?? Not giving this girl a chance?? Sometimes the most convoluted story can be true.
Not only do the A's think we're crazy, they think we're stupid, as well. "How can't we get this story??" "Whats the matter with us??" the A's wonder.
I've honestly sat back and tried to clear the slate in my mind....what am I not seeing that all the people joining the defense do??

I guess the A's are right, this case HAS driven me to insanity because there's NOTHING that leads to even the SLIGHTEST doubt in my mind about this girls guilt.
AND...to add insult to injury, I've become addicted to Almond Roca, as well, while I sit here and read about their latest pathetic self serving behavior.

I wish J. Morgan would have asked Lee what he thought was so funny. Lee, the smart arse that he is, could have tried the ol'; "well, when someone has your kid you do what they say." J. Morgan should have kept questioning him. So you think it's funny she was told to go to Target and buy beer, nighties, bra, etc while your niece was in danger? Does that make sense to you? If Lee continued on with the laughter, Morgan should have asked him...do you realize Caylee is dead? Could you please explain why you see any humor in any of this? IMO, you can't treat any of the Anthonys with kid gloves at this point. When they act and say ridiculous things, keep on them, keep questioning them until they finally admit they sound ridiculous.

OK, the family already looks completely ridiculous...but what will they do if he laughs like that in court?! :eek:
It stands to reason that he will...after all, this is the SECOND very not funny issue that he's laughed his way through...

Personally, I was repulsed by Lee's ludicrous performance at Caylee's memorial. I wanted to throw up. Ditto his performance at the depos. IMO, this guy does not appear to be grounded in reality at all.

I remember a long time ago someone (I believe it was CA's brother Rick) posting that one of the reasons GA's first wife divorced him was because he was such a big liar! So, there ya go!!:rolleyes:

Wow, I bet she's glad she isn't mixed up with this sad pathetic bunch.

I don't know, Everly, but you could be onto something there. LA does laugh and act like he's thinking 'what else would she do?', IMO. And I do get the impression they all think we're stupid for not being able to clearly see the 'truth' as they see it. But, then I also jump back and forth thinking this is all an act, so what do I know. LOL

Peachy

I think LA laughs when he is nervous or lying. He always laughs at very inappropriate times. So either he is as nutty as Casey and Cindy OR he knows the truth but wants to stand beside his sister in hopes of keeping what is left of his family together. I would not want to face Cindy's wrath, by NOT standing with KC. I'm still amazed that GA is still alive after testifying against KC and the smell in the car. Surprised Cindy hasn;t done something to him by now. I would LOVE to hear what LA's girlfriend Mallory thinks about this case and KC's innocence or guilt? Is she still pregnant or has she had the baby?

While watching the video of Lee's depo, the light bulb went off. He is asked something like why would Casey do what Zanny told her to do. He laughs, (so freaky to hear) and says it's "obvious", if someone has your kid, you do what they tell you, continuous laughter and he nearly snorts with scorn at the stupid question.

It dawned on me that the Anthonys think WE are the crazy ones. WE being LE and the public. They think we're all conspiratorial nuts who can't see how obvious it all is and that Casey is totally believable and innocent.

I don't know, maybe I need to switch my light bulb to an eco-bulb. :crazy:

IMO, that horrendous laugh tells me LA is being deceitful/lies. I also feel this is the Anthony world, one lies better than the other. They are all seasoned liars and this is their way of life. Look at how quick CA spun her tales even as she is told so by LE about being contrary.

Even when her 911 call and her infamous, it smells like a dead body was in that damn car, quickly turned into rotting pizza..

Lies are what they do. Lies are how they get by in life. Lies are just part of their character. It may be acceptable to them but the rest of the world isn't crazy, it is unacceptable...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH
Back