The Anthonys think we're the crazy ones

I wish J. Morgan would have asked Lee what he thought was so funny. Lee, the smart arse that he is, could have tried the ol'; "well, when someone has your kid you do what they say." J. Morgan should have kept questioning him. So you think it's funny she was told to go to Target and buy beer, nighties, bra, etc while your niece was in danger? Does that make sense to you? If Lee continued on with the laughter, Morgan should have asked him...do you realize Caylee is dead? Could you please explain why you see any humor in any of this? IMO, you can't treat any of the A's with kid gloves at this point. When they act and say ridiculous things, keep on them, keep questioning them until they finally admit they sound ridiculous.

Or say - "Please sir can you refrain from laughing and just answer the questions?"

Personally, I was repulsed by Lee's ludicrous performance at Caylee's memorial. I wanted to throw up. Ditto his performance at the depos. IMO, this guy does not appear to be grounded in reality at all.
What is wrong with this family? CMA.... and you kiss your bracelets two times? They are definitely "out there". And I thought my family was bad. Geez!

IMO, that horrendous laugh tells me LA is being deceitful/lies. I also feel this is the Anthony world, one lies better than the other. They are all seasoned liars and this is their way of life. Look at how quick CA spun her tales even as she is told so by LE about being contrary.

Even when her 911 call and her infamous, it smells like a dead body was in that damn car, quickly turned into rotting pizza..

Lies are what they do. Lies are how they get by in life. Lies are just part of their character. It may be acceptable to them but the rest of the world isn't crazy, it is unacceptable...

They are a family steeped in lies. Testifying in court, under oath, to tell the truth should prove near impossible for them......They should be charged with perjury if/when they lie at the trail of the perp.:behindbar

We should be okay then.:crazy:

A marraige counselor once told me that if you think everyone else is crazy but never wonder if you are, you just might be crazy, but ever question "What if I'm the crazy one?", that means you are good!

It is normal to question your own sanity on occassion. Truly insane people believe their own lies!

Am I making sense, or am I crazy?????:waitasec:

:kilroy: italwaysfeelslike:kilroy:somebody'swatchingme:kilroy:

Susan
( No, I don't have a link. Why should I need a link??? I think that little yellow guy took it. That one right there, don't you see him? He's following me I think he wants to suck out my brain!) :crazy:

You must have grown up when I did. I love both of those songs mentioned in your little guys sentence. "Somebody's watching me" by ROCKWELL (has Micheal Jackson singing in background and KILROY by Styx. :0

The A family live in the A universe. Of course they think we are crazy. We all live on planet earth, without Zanny the nanny.

actually we live in reality......

I noticed this too in Lee's deposition, it was very very strange. And it was like he was saying, you idiots, ANYONE would know the answer to this question ! I just wonder if this is how they justify their actions ? I also noticed this when CA said the protestors were "ignorant" or uneducated, maybe it was Lee that said that, I can't remember. It was definitely arrogant beyond reason.

Somebody needs to check that family for chemical exposure. Does anyone know if they happened to live near a toxic waste dump in Ohio? Has the Hopespring house been test for formaldehyde?

There is something seriously wrong with this family that goes way beyond denial. Their altered sense of reality is evidence of some deep pathology. They need to be studied.

When this all first started,I thought tha Lee's laugh was a nervous laugh,as in the first police interview. I long ago changed my mind. This is so much more sinister. He does not seem nervous at all, just arrogant.

Wonder how living at home is working out for Lee. Does he pay rent? Buy groceries? Pay the utilities so they all have access to the Internet? What about dog food and vet bills? Credit card expenses? Gas for Mom and Pop's vehicles? Like it or not the Anthony's are no different than most other families. They have responsibilities and obligations that must be met if they are to keep the lights on and put food on the table.

I am sure paying the bills is no problem for the Anthony's with all the donations pouring in for the grieving grandparents. Every step of the way Cindy has had new expensive clothes that fit perfectly paralleling her weight loss. So has George. Hairdo's and jewelery cost money. They obviously are not hurting for cash.

ETA I do not think the A's believe the world is crazy. I think they feel that the world is beneath them, you know, the servant class, there to do the A's bidding and dismissed when not wanted. The A's recognize no authority or rights or needs but their own. moo

The Anthonys think we're the crazy ones?

Frankly, my dear, . . .

Agreed, his laughter was very odd. The only thing I can think of is if he were on some happy pills or if he was laughing cause he still can't believe all this is happening to him and his family.

I am not sure but I suspect when you are deposed you are asked if you are of sound mind and body, being medicated would be a red flag and so he wouldn't be deposed unless he was sober.

Somebody ought to take him out for a few beers and see how he acts when drunk, I bet the bar tab he'd cry his eyes out.

We should be okay then.:crazy:

A marraige counselor once told me that if you think everyone else is crazy but never wonder if you are, you just might be crazy, but ever question "What if I'm the crazy one?", that means you are good!

It is normal to question your own sanity on occassion. Truly insane people believe their own lies!

Am I making sense, or am I crazy?????:waitasec:

:kilroy: italwaysfeelslike:kilroy:somebody'swatchingme:kilroy:

Susan
( No, I don't have a link. Why should I need a link??? I think that little yellow guy took it. That one right there, don't you see him? He's following me I think he wants to suck out my brain!) :crazy:

I get this! It means you are open to hearing the other side. That you are not always right.

Insecure or controlling people are not open minded. They can make you crazy but will never admit that they are the one making you crazy. They drive you crazy and then say "you're crazy". The nerve of some people!

Isn't that crazy?

Somebody needs to check that family for chemical exposure. Does anyone know if they happened to live near a toxic waste dump in Ohio? Has the Hopespring house been test for formaldehyde?

There is something seriously wrong with this family that goes way beyond denial. Their altered sense of reality is evidence of some deep pathology. They need to be studied.

Oh Noooooo.....next we'll see Erin Brockovitch jump on the crazy train!! :crazy:

Especially considering the fact that about once each week Casey would drop off Caylee to Cindy AT WORK! so she could go where? Just out to have a good time I guess...but at some point, with her parents so involved in the care of Caylee, and even Lee admits they were the babysitters the vast majority of the time, they would have had an ocassion to meet this nanny...But we are the crazy ones? Right...:rolleyes:

Cindy is the nannie, na-naa-na-naa-naaaa-na!

I wish J. Morgan would have asked Lee what he thought was so funny. Lee, the smart arse that he is, could have tried the ol'; "well, when someone has your kid you do what they say." J. Morgan should have kept questioning him. So you think it's funny she was told to go to Target and buy beer, nighties, bra, etc while your niece was in danger? Does that make sense to you? If Lee continued on with the laughter, Morgan should have asked him...do you realize Caylee is dead? Could you please explain why you see any humor in any of this? IMO, you can't treat any of the A's with kid gloves at this point. When they act and say ridiculous things, keep on them, keep questioning them until they finally admit they sound ridiculous.

The Anthony's have been successfully running roughshod over LE, SA, and the entire investigation since Day 31. Why wouldn't they believe they're smarter than everyone else?? LOL

So true RevCrim

The A's dont even believe themselves, that's been obvious for a long time. It is why they opposed searches for a non-living Caylee and made no real plea to return her. It seems they failed to convince themselves before selling it to us.Their words and actions have never quite matched up- leaving the public scratching their heads . Chalk it up to poor lying and even worse acting. JMO

You nailed it ! I've never bought into the denial business- not after KC was arrested- GA knew she was in big trouble- CA started her cover campaign.
It was all acting and very poorly done.
I know I have been quite harsh on the A's- because I don't believe a word from they mouths- however, in fairness- regarding LA's laughing through his depo., this is quite possible arrogance, or a nervous reaction. Trying to answer questions without saying something he doesn't want to reveal could cause him to be very nervous and react in this manner.

A friend of mine went to the doctor to talk about having surgery. Never having been sick prior, and not use to seeing a doctor often for anything, my friend was so nervous, he couldn't stop laughing. The doctor got quite annoyed and snapped, "Do you think this is funny?" My friend was taken back and suddenly burst out laughing uncontollable. I told the doctor, my friend was a nervous wreck about having surgery and this is his reaction. It's a kind of pre-surgery shock, much like one may have after surgery.

IMO, that horrendous laugh tells me LA is being deceitful/lies. I also feel this is the Anthony world, one lies better than the other. They are all seasoned liars and this is their way of life. Look at how quick CA spun her tales even as she is told so by LE about being contrary.

At times they almost seem like a family of grifters.

There is no medication for stupiditis

Your post made me laugh harder than I've laughed in ages!

I want to like LA, I really do. Throughout all of this, I've repeatedly told myself that he's young and he's nervous... but after the CMA speech and the kissing of the bracelets (not once, but twice!), its getting harder and harder.

You'd think that CA would be looking progressively worse - realization that her precious granddaughter is really gone, her daughter is facing life in prison and her husband is suicidal. Instead, she seems to be looking better - more rested, better clothes, new jewelry, a more polished look. I know I'd be in such a deep depression, I could barely talk, much less get all "gussied-up".

One thing for sure, the longer this goes on, the more saner my own family looks!

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move. Thanks! :wave:

I think LA was trying too hard to act "open" and comfortable, like this lawsuit isn't anything to get worked up about, no big deal, ya know? Nobody's hiding anything, ask me whatever, I'm at ease, not stressed at all. As if it were a deposition because Casey had ticked someone off somehow and he just had to stop by and give them some info, and Caylee was safe at home and Casey was at work that day. Just an easygoing, pleasant guy having to deal with another scrape lil sis got herself into. "Just another normal day".

So yeah, we're the crazy ones because we see how bizarre his demeanor was because Caylee isn't safe, she's dead, murdered. And Casey is in jail awaiting trial. And know that anyone who realized the seriousness and severity and gravity and tragic nature of the situation wouldn't be answering questions in that type of offhanded manner.

Yep, we're nuts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back