2008.10.14 Tony L Interview w/LE

Has anybody seen Nate's interview that Tony refers to, he said Nate had already been questioned by LE.

Also, the Shawn or Sean who said a few words in one of Tony's first interviews, apparently someone else there with him, who was that, Sean H of DBC? I never heard for sure who that was. I've never seen an interview with Sean H (of DBC) either.

LE mentioned three prior interviews with AL to AL on this transcript. I have only seen one other interview with AL. Are they still holding onto the other two?

Also, I think KC probably DID have nightmares about killing Caylee and I think she was probably crying over that video with the G-pa. From what KC's friends observed and from pics and videos we've seen of KC with Caylee, I think KC DID love Caylee in her own sick demented way. Just not enough to protect, nourish, and help her thrive. The jealousy over her daughter was a much stronger emotion.

I agree.

Yanno, it isn't an opinion. Standing next to Jose the day of the indictment, Casey spent most of her time with her ring finger wiping under her eyes and then looking at the product on the finger. There was never any visible tear. So I guess, when I offer my opinion, I make sure I state it as that. I saw it clearly and stated that I'd seen it, as have many others. It is well documented on WS as observations. Those observations then are not opinions but what we say we saw. TonE was asked if it "was like that finger poking thing" and he responded yes. I read that. I don't take him at his word. I simply know what they meant when they asked him and he said it was just like that. Again, not my opinion, but what TonE said. The veracity of his statement wasn't ever in question. It was taken as what he said. Not whether what he said was the truth.

:clap:

you're certainly entitled to your opinion, personally I never saw any eye poking or nose hair pulling! I don't personally find TL to be very credible but everyone is entitled to their opinion. When I read witness statements I never assume that what they said is necessarily accurate, complete, or true, we obviously have no way of knowing who's telling the truth and who's not or what their reasons are. Could be 100% true, could have their own reasons for saying it, no way of telling. MOO

I think he is a tad more credible than Cindy Anthony is. Given he took a lie detecter test AND tried to help the police find out what happened to Caylee.

*snipped*

Your welcome, ak. I'll update it later today to show where Tony picked Casey up as she walked down Chickasaw (south of Black Mesa Dr. across from the church).

I thank you too!! :blowkiss:

Yanno, it isn't an opinion. Standing next to Jose the day of the indictment, Casey spent most of her time with her ring finger wiping under her eyes and then looking at the product on the finger. There was never any visible tear. So I guess, when I offer my opinion, I make sure I state it as that. I saw it clearly and stated that I'd seen it, as have many others. It is well documented on WS as observations. Those observations then are not opinions but what we say we saw. .

I'm not sure I understand your post but I have seen the footage of the indictment day many times and there was a constant, visible stream of tears (on my TV screen that is). Unlike some, I'm not interested in starting a back and forth argument about that because I don't really see any point. But I stick with my post, I can see the tears in the footage that I have seen. Maybe the tears are more visible on some TV screens or something (?).

yeah, the 23rd and 27th are prime dates, TL reported no smell from car on those dates. (The guy who towed the car on the 30th also reported no smell. Though he said he had a cold.) TL also said she was resting food on the trunk of the car when he arrived to get her on the 27th at Amscot, standing next to car and in the shade of the dumpster, not standing away from the car, etc. :)

Now I'm confused. From what I recall reading, Casey ran out of gas "two Fridays in a row" according to her text messages with Amy H. That would mean she ran out of gas near her home on the 20th of June not the 23rd of June. Casey also asked Amy via text, if she (Amy) and her gas can were available that day, which day at this point, I'm not sure now. Amy stated in her interview with LE that her gas can(s) was in storage at the time and that she suggested to Casey that they just go to Target or Wal*Mart, some discount store, and purchase one ('cause you can always use another gas can), which according to Amy they did do, and when LE went to her residence to inquire about the event, they requested the gas can and she willingly turned it over to LE. I don't recall reading that Amy took her to actually purchase gas to fill the newly purchased gas can, but that they went back to her residence and that Casey was with her there until Amy left for work in the late afternoon/early evening.

So according to the various posts regarding TL's interview, I'm just getting more confused.

Tony helped Casey break into the shed for the 2 gas cans on the 23rd of June. (?)

George reported the shed break-in/gas can theft to LE on the 24th. (?)

Casey showed up on the 24th that same day the theft was reported stating she was just there to pick up a few things. After being confronted by George that she stole the gas cans and made him look stupid 'cause he reported the theft, he also demanded them back. Casey stormed over to the trunk of her car and after opening the trunk, reached in, pulled out the gas cans (empty) and shoved them, while cussing at George and stormed off, jumped into her car, and George gave chase. (?)

Amy went with Casey to purchase a gas can sometime after 27th of June but no mention of taking her to fill the can with gas. (?)

Can anyone clear this up for me? I know Casey had no cash, so did Casey run out of gas on the 20th and actually wait until the 23rd before she called Tony to come help her break into the shed for her parents' gas cans? Did Casey "claim" that her car ran out of gas at the Amscot on the 27th to Amy and Tony with absolutely no intention of getting it filled up and driving away, but to attempt to explain away why she was without a car, having every intention of "ditching" the stank-mobile never to be driven again never imagining that it would be towed?

I've read of two instances where she ran out of gas. Is there a third time that I'm missing and haven't yet read?

HELP!!! I'm so confused.:confused:

I think he is a tad more credible than Cindy Anthony is. Given he took a lie detecter test AND tried to help the police find out what happened to Caylee.

how do you know he tried to help the police find out what happened to Caylee? He agreed to wear a wire when speaking to LA, he was happy to tell LE what he told them. I can agree with you there :)

I think they may have put the wire on the wrong person, but that's just MOO.

have you seen a link regarding a lie detector test? thanks

and TL never wondered, 'what about your car?' etc. (Well I guess he did say she said her dad was going to take it in to be fixed or something, right? But for what, for being out of gas? Because he says she had run out of gas, right?) Now I have to reread again.

how do you know he tried to help the police find out what happened to Caylee? He agreed to wear a wire when speaking to LA, he was happy to tell LE what he told them. I can agree with that much.
:)

can you provide a link regarding a lie detector test?

my bold.
hi seagull, it's around 2:30 in my little corner of the world and i'm a tad on the weary side so please forgive me if i'm missing the obvious.
is it your belief that in agreeing to wear a wire when speaking to lee, then being happy to share w/ LE what was said during this conversation could be defined as unhelpful behaviour on the part of tony or do you think that he did this b/c he felt that somehow, he had no option but to comply w/ what they proposed he do, or is it something else that i'm completely missing??
as i said, it's late, i'm tired and i apologize for being so :confused: that i have to even ask you this.

how do you know he tried to help the police find out what happened to Caylee? He agreed to wear a wire when speaking to LA, he was happy to tell LE what he told them. I can agree with you there :)

I think they may have put the wire on the wrong person, but that's just MOO.

have you seen a link regarding a lie detector test? thanks

I know Leonard P. said a few times that Tony had taken a lie detector test -- FWIW. Here's one of the Nancy Grace transcripts http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/26/ng.01.html

Who do you think they should have wired instead?

Yanno, it isn't an opinion. Standing next to Jose the day of the indictment, Casey spent most of her time with her ring finger wiping under her eyes and then looking at the product on the finger. There was never any visible tear. So I guess, when I offer my opinion, I make sure I state it as that. I saw it clearly and stated that I'd seen it, as have many others. It is well documented on WS as observations. Those observations then are not opinions but what we say we saw. TonE was asked if it "was like that finger poking thing" and he responded yes. I read that. I don't take him at his word. I simply know what they meant when they asked him and he said it was just like that. Again, not my opinion, but what TonE said. The veracity of his statement wasn't ever in question. It was taken as what he said. Not whether what he said was the truth.

Couldn't agree with you more on all points debs!

ETA-As far as KC's fake tears, I searched her face for 'real' tears, I WANTED to see them. Just couldn't find em, even in HD, go figure :waitasec:

and TL never wondered, 'what about your car, don't we need to go back with gas?' etc.

I think TL was more concerned with the free food and sleepovers.lol What's she bringing for dinner tonite!!lol Didn't even pour the gas in her car - because she seemed to want to do things herself??? I think any young man who will break a lock off a girls parents shed will bear watching - of course, I'm older... but he obviously didn't give a hoot what her parents would think of him -- and I think Casey was somebody "to do" to him. He jumped on the bandwagon a little too quickly to "hang" Casey - she was supposed to be a girlfriend??? And, I am in no way taking up for Casey -- I simply don't trust this guy. I don't think he'll do to well in court.

Did Tony actually break off the lock on the shed. I read the interview and I don't remember that being said. Maybe I missed it.

I agree with wanetta that Tony wasn't that into Casey. He was just having fun and planned to move away when he was through with school. Casey was moving too fast for him.

I'm not sure I understand your post but I have seen the footage of the indictment day many times and there was a constant, visible stream of tears. Unlike some, I'm not interested in starting a back and forth argument about that because I don't really see any point. But I stick with my post, I can see the tears in the footage that I have seen. Maybe the tears are only visible in HD or on certain TV screens or something (?).

I can see the tears in the footage from Grand Jury day, too. I remember being a little confused that day because so many people were saying there were no tears, but I could definitely see tears. So maybe you're right about the HD or whatever, because I do have a HD big screen TV, and I watched HLN and Nancy Grace that day.

I assumed that she was crying for herself, because she had to go back to jail, and I assumed that the wiping and looking at her fingers was an attempt to make sure that the tears weren't ruining her makeup. I didn't see it as anything more complex than that. But I do know that there were, in fact, tears coming out of her eyes that day.

So is the tear/makeup wiping from that day what the "finger poking thing" in this interview is referring to? This interview happened a couple of days later, right?

Couldn't agree with you more on all points debs!

ETA-As far as KC's fake tears, I searched her face for 'real' tears, I WANTED to see them. Just couldn't find em, even in HD, go figure :waitasec:

Same here and I watched it in HD as well.

I can see the tears in the footage from Grand Jury day, too. I remember being a little confused that day because so many people were saying there were no tears, but I could definitely see tears. So maybe you're right about the HD or whatever, because I do have a HD big screen TV, and I watched HLN and Nancy Grace that day.

I assumed that she was crying for herself, because she had to go back to jail, and I assumed that the wiping and looking at her fingers was an attempt to make sure that the tears weren't ruining her makeup. I didn't see it as anything more complex than that. But I do know that there were, in fact, tears coming out of her eyes that day.

So is the tear/makeup wiping from that day what the "finger poking thing" in this interview is referring to? This interview happened a couple of days later, right?

Yes-- I think Tony & the detective are discussing the crying before the indictment when they talk about the "pathetic" crying. And I also saw the tears. And I agree that Casey was likely crying those tears for herself. As I recall, they started to flow right when JB implored everyone to remember that Casey is also "someone's daughter." :rolleyes:

I know Leonard P. said a few times that Tony had taken a lie detector test -- FWIW. Here's one of the Nancy Grace transcripts http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/26/ng.01.html

Who do you think they should have wired instead?

That's a good question. It wouldn't make much sense to wire either LA or TL when speaking to each other because if either of them was involved in the disappearance in any way, obviously neither one of them would confess this to the other. Though if I were going to wire one of the two for that conversation, it would make more sense to me to wire LA than the other way around. I'm not sure who the best person to wire outside of them would be, someone who frequents Fusian and hangs out with all the DBC people, the shot girls, etc, anyone within the friend groups of other witnesses and players. I wouldn't choose one of the recent ex-boyfriends themselves to be my wire guy, Caylee disappeared right as KC started staying with this particular guy and his roommates and helping at Fusian, for example, so I'd see him/them more as a POI (not a suspect of course, only a routine POI), I wouldn't choose him as the wire guy and I wouldn't offer him any immunity, I hope they didn't. All this my opinion only of course

I think TL was more concerned with the free food and sleepovers.lol What's she bringing for dinner tonite!!lol Didn't even pour the gas in her car - because she seemed to want to do things herself??? I think any young man who will break a lock off a girls parents shed will bear watching - of course, I'm older... but he obviously didn't give a hoot what her parents would think of him -- and I think Casey was somebody "to do" to him. He jumped on the bandwagon a little too quickly to "hang" Casey - she was supposed to be a girlfriend??? And, I am in no way taking up for Casey -- I simply don't trust this guy. I don't think he'll do to well in court.

Personally I'd be inclined to trust Tony because he rather quickly "jumped on the bandwagon to hang Casey" after learning Caylee had been missing for the 31 days that Casey had been living at his house and lying about endless excursions to Disneyland & SeaWorld.

I think Tony sounds like a pretty normal 21 year old guy.

I also think there's been some speculation that Tony may have cooperated with LE to the extent that he did because the search of his house/other investigations created the potential for some minor drug possession charges.
If that's true, it wouldn't adversely affect my feelings about him either. I think he's a good guy who unwittingly dated himself into a hellacious situation.

my bold.
hi seagull, it's around 2:30 in my little corner of the world and i'm a tad on the weary side so please forgive me if i'm missing the obvious.
is it your belief that in agreeing to wear a wire when speaking to lee, then being happy to share w/ LE what was said during this conversation could be defined as unhelpful behaviour on the part of tony or do you think that he did this b/c he felt that somehow, he had no option but to comply w/ what they proposed he do, or is it something else that i'm completely missing??
as i said, it's late, i'm tired and i apologize for being so :confused: that i have to even ask you this.

He also allowed them to search his car.. tests and all.. he let them take his cell phone, including all pics and texts on it. He drove with them wherever they asked him to, he allowed his phone to be tapped, called them before he planned on changing his cell phone number.. IMO that is WAY more helpful than Cindy, Lee and George were combined .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back