Dreams/Visions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just lost my breath,the white vehicle I saw in my dream,it was in the Today Show video
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29593696#29593696
I thought it was an el camino,because it was a short cab,they showed the inside of the vehicle in the video it's a pick up or el camino type white car.Who's is that,is it Ron's?It's what I saw,sitting,waiting and watching the trailer.That is wierd.It's more like a small truck a GMC in the video.

This is just a guess, but the windshield has a sticker on it that says "Daddy's little girl" which is probably Ron's

Tonight a friend asked me if I had picked up anything about Haleigh. Well, I let my mind wander in that direction. I wish I hadn't. I saw someone holding her underwater. It was like it was my hands holding her under, so I couldn't see who was doing it. She was struggling to get air. She was thrashing and thrashing. :(

Just throwing this out there as food for thought...but children can have premonitions. I wonder if Haleigh had any thoughts or dreams before she went missing? I wonder if she mentioned anything to one of the other children or perhaps someone at school? Was this fueling her fear of the dark? Could it be why she wanted to sleep in the same room with Misty and Rj?

Bold by me....
I TOTALLY AGREE with this....

I had a dream of Ethan drowning (with his life jacket on) in a pond 2 weeks before his accident....... it was VERY real...... I believe it was a sign to let me know what was to come.....

Hi all-- dreamed that Ron's family withdrew their unwavering support and began to call him on inconsistent details. He was furious. TN was prevalent.

I saw a small dog with big brown eyes, and long reddish colored hair, like a long haired Chihuahua or a pekingese, also the other mom, not Crystal, which I think could be the mom of the third possible child.

I wanted to post my dream before I read any of this thread so that my memory didn't get affected. Last night I had a dream. I saw MC put the kids to bed and then go sit in the living room. She was watching TV and then about 10pm went to check on them. They were both asleep. She left using the from door and went over to a neighbors house. It was close by and so she figured the kids would be o.k. The back door was not locked like the father said. The little girl got up because she was scared, she started walking around the house looking for MC. She turned out the light in the kitchen and opened the back door. The screen was already held open by the block, so no one put it there after the accident. Haliegh called out for Misty and didn't hear anything, so she walked outside. The back door shut behind her and she heard something and was scared. She ran down a dirt path toward a dock where she had gone with MC before and it was familiar to her. She was standing at the edge of the dock and then I woke up. So she either fell in and drowned and noone can find her, or there was somone also at the dock that night that took her.

Can we start a thread to share our psychic visions regarding Haleighs dissapearance?

sorry about the above post, I tried to start a psychic thread and it was moved here.
I'd like to share the reading I did on Haleigh when I found out about her. I cannot guarantee my reading to be 100 percent accurate but I have done many readings and many were right.

When I was tuning into Haleigh I was focusing on her so I could get a good connection. In my readings I can see, hear, smell and just "know". So when I was tuning into her I could hear her giggle, she has a very distinct laugh. I also noticed a slight lisp that she has. (not sure if she really does, its just what I heard)

I feel the man that took her is...
white
taller, 5'10-6'
he smokes or dips possibly both
He has lighter hair and he was wearing a cap
he has facial hair like a goatee but it's not well groomed
*His top left insisor tooth is very distinctive, either noticeably crooked, it just really stood out to me.

I saw a small stuffed animal that was white with black spots and I feel like he gave it to her during the abduction or right after to calm her down.

I'll discuss what I got about Haleigh and I hope I'm wrong.
I feel she is deceased. I sensed her skin and tissue being "squishy" for lack of a better word. I'm sorry if that's too graphic. I've never had that in a reading before so I really don't know what to make of it. I feel like her body was put in a green plastic storage container rectangular like rubbermaid.
I saw the inside of another trailer that either the perp lives in or where she was taken. There was brown and tan shaggy carpet and wood panneling on the walls that I saw.

I did a reading using my Tarot Cards on the 3rd of this month and the following is what I got.....

Deceased
body under something
man took her through deception
She will be found have patience
in the spring
there will be justice
she was choked, suffocated

This is kinda freaky for me. I have read here since the anthony case and now reading on the haleigh case. I never have dreams about missing kids or anything. The whole time caylee anthony was missing I have never had one. Last night though I woke up around 4 am cause I was dreaming about Haleigh being in the pond behind her house and she was tied down with a big white brick. I don't know why I had this but it freaked me out and I woke up. I could see her floating but both her legs tied down to this brick. It looked just like her, but I knew it was because it was in the pond that is right behind that trailer. In the dream I was walking down to the pond. But then once I got down there I could see her at the bottom of the pond.. I immedicately woke up and never fell back asleep again as I didn't want that dream any longer! Not sure what this all means as like I said it's odd I even had this.

Okay, I don't know if this means anything but I thought I'd share.

I had a dream about a larger woman. Heavy set (big breasts, wide middle and heavy bottom and legs), with blonde curly hair. I felt as if she knew what happened to Haleigh. She was wearing a mask, like a plastic Halloween mask that is held to the head by a string tied to the ears. She was also wearing a bright blue shirt.

I know the dream had more info but I just cannot remember it. I've been wracking my brain but nothing else will come to mind.

Before I went to sleep I was thinking about the case here in PITTSBURGH.
A school janitor kidnapped a girl from the school he worked at, kept her for 10 years!
So I think that is why I had dreamed somebody from her school kidnapped her as well?
Also; from that weird dream I also had a short dream about some family who had lost a girl looking similar to HALEIGH.
They had lost their girl by an accident?Something?
And decided to replace her with HALEIGH.
I think I dreamed that due to thinking about a LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRARIE episode where a woman stole CARRIE
from the Charles Engles family.She kept her in a floor hiding place.
I watch too much tv but still the scenerios are sticking in my mind.
Then again one night I had a dream that a teen took her?
Some kid close by?
:confused:

This is kinda freaky for me. I have read here since the anthony case and now reading on the haleigh case. I never have dreams about missing kids or anything. The whole time caylee anthony was missing I have never had one. Last night though I woke up around 4 am cause I was dreaming about Haleigh being in the pond behind her house and she was tied down with a big white brick. I don't know why I had this but it freaked me out and I woke up. I could see her floating but both her legs tied down to this brick. It looked just like her, but I knew it was because it was in the pond that is right behind that trailer. In the dream I was walking down to the pond. But then once I got down there I could see her at the bottom of the pond.. I immedicately woke up and never fell back asleep again as I didn't want that dream any longer! Not sure what this all means as like I said it's odd I even had this.

and in my dream the person who took her had on a wide striped polo shirt I could not see his face but he had muscle one in his arms as he walked along the wall side of the mattress and scooped her up.

Is there a SO in Hayleigh's circle, either by location or family, that is an arsonist?
In the very disturbing dream I had over a year ago, there was a well, a mobile home, an abandoned house where a woman with short red hair and another with blonde hair were looking for "the fire starter"

I had a disturbing dream too a while ago, but I'm not a psychic sort in any way or manner and my dreams never come true. I hope that means that Haleigh will not be found in a forest half eaten by wild animals.

I managed to have a really vivid dream last night about Haleigh having been found:

The dream started this way: I was watching TV in the living room. Then all of a sudden there's breaking news. A reporter on FOX came on and mentioned that LE had found Haleigh.

She was found alive in my dream, but the reporter mentioned that she was in the hospital with minor injuries. Interestingly, she was found somewhere around Buffalo Bluff.

They also managed to mention that a male whose name I can remember from the dream but won't post here had broken into the trailer and kidnapped her.

And after they said that was when I woke up.

That dream scared me half to death because of how vivid it was! I managed to remember most details of it. But it was nice that she was found alive, until I wok up and realized that I'd been dreaming. :doh:

Can you tell us if a name we hear on WS?

I certainly will if it ends up being mentioned. :) I didn't say what the name was because it hasn't come up in relation to the case yet.

But JMO maybe if you throw the name out we may be able to get that lead we need to find this little girl. if it's a name that hasn't come up .. it could be the one. jmo as i said

But JMO maybe if you throw the name out we may be able to get that lead we need to find this little girl. if it's a name that hasn't come up .. it could be the one. jmo as i said
No posting of names that have not been linked to this case period! We don't want to involve an innocent party into this mess.

I had a very disturbing dream last night. I won't go into detail, but it involved rabbit hunting and an association with Haleigh in some way. Do they hunt rabbits in Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA