2009.03.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

But it makes no sense to me (and Dr. Purpur alluded to it) that if she was beaten it would have been in the exact same area as the injuries from her fall off the monkey bars.

I'm glad Nancy called the principal of her school and they said they've never seen signs of abuse on Haleigh. So all of a sudden he decides to bruise her on her face, where she already has an injury.... Makes no sense to me.
I teach and it is confidential information. I'm not saying she didn't call, but you are not allowed to give out any information to anyone other that the custodial parent without court papers. You can lose your license for that--maybe in a small town they bend the rules, but it is against the law to give out that info. I am very surprised that a principal would give out that info knowing that it would be broadcast nationally. That's like saying "sue me and take away my license so that I can never work in a school again." It's a very serious offense.

because if there abuse than maybe LE need to be look at ron and misty.
Ron is abuser that is clear on 911 tape. and what i seem of jr there is . so dept child service ok this. you can hit your kids with sticks and what belts.
and the talking heads agree:furious:

Who cares what the talking heads agree with? That has nothing to do with finding a child. They don't care about a missing little girl. They care about getting their own faces on TV.

Oh for petes sake....Misty is not bright enough to throw LE off track. LOL
I am 120% sure that LE can clearly see through her.

Me too. But she hasn't managed to thrown them off track; they have made it clear that they don't trust what she is saying. ;)

Jholi here it is it was posted today on the Media for today thread by Angelwhocares at Today, 02:52 PM

"The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office and the Department of Children and Families are investigating claims by the children’s mother that Ronald Cummings has beaten his son and also neglected the children repeatedly."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ild_abuse.html

So when I heard the expert speak to this that article came to mind.

O/T but angelwhocares keeps us up to date with almost all the article released daily she's a sweetie :blowkiss:

Okay here is what I missed catching (I have my own kids with big ol' mouths that were yacking).

KP (CS's lawyer) stated that the pictures were taken on 16 NOV. Wasn't it said in the art harris article that the exact date of the picture was unknown because the memory card had been erased?

YES. She took the date off the camera (therefore no date on actual picture) AND the card was erased so the encoded data was gone as well. It was either in the harris article or I thought CS's lawyer had said it on some show I watched today in between furiously typing my "oh so important" thoughts. LOL

Just being devil's advocate here, but she missed alot of days of school. Maybe she was kept out when she had bruises.

I have a post in the rumors thread that helps with the dates she missed from school, I did not post it up here because I am unsure if those are the exact dates CS had the kids.. you can click on my name and see my previos posts to get it ...

I'm glad it's over. Now CS lawyer can go back to her hotel and decide what outfit to wear on the show tomorrow night. Because lets face it, thats whats really inportant here. ;)

I teach and it is confidential information. I'm not saying she didn't call, but you are not allowed to give out any information to anyone other that the custodial parent without court papers. You can lose your license for that--maybe in a small town they bend the rules, but it is against the law to give out that info. I am very surprised that a principal would give out that info knowing that it would be broadcast nationally. That's like saying "sue me and take away my license so that I can never work in a school again." It's a very serious offense.

I was also shocked to hear the comment about the principal. IMO, It if is true, the principal should be disciplined. Parents have a right to expect that their children's privacy will be safeguarded by the schools.

Who cares what the talking heads agree with? That has nothing to do with finding a child. They don't care about a missing little girl. They care about getting their own faces on TV.
(my bold)

I don't completely disagree. But there are also an alarming number of people who care more about protecting Ronald than making sure the children are being parented in a safe and healthy manner.

Just being devil's advocate here, but she missed alot of days of school. Maybe she was kept out when she had bruises.
which is the first sign of abuse. and I don't think that Flordia child service has the best record. :furious:

You don't have to buy anything. I was just telling you what the *expert* on NG said, you can draw your own conclusions. What's with the caps? That's yelling in bulletin board land. Google it, it's not just IMHO.

Plus I have yet to see a poster here that thinks child abuse has nothing to do with Haleigh being missing. Posters here are kind, considerate and care very deeply about Haleigh, and when and *if* abuse is substantiated then I can't imagine those posters would look away ...that is MHO.

I didn't mean that I didn't buy your reporting. I didn't buy the *expert* opinion. I know that all caps can be yelling, but I've been a member of a forum for years and that's just the way I type when I'm emphasizing a certain word. Not yelling to me honestly, just emphasizing. I'll try to watch it more here.

Noone has said that it had nothing to do with it, that's the conclusion I was drawing by the comments about getting on with looking for Hayleigh.

Seriously, I wasn't being snarky to you and I'm sorry it's coming out that way.

I agree. I also find it to be amazing to hear wails about this getting sidetracked, after the the wedding etc. Sheesh! I saw that justified by it's keeping the story in the news... welll... :crazy:

I so wish we, they, everyone could put the wishes of the adults aside and try to be consistent and fair in our analyses - we have to be in order to find the truth and what is really best for both of these sweet children.

Jholi, I agree with you, key word BOTH. I know if I had a 4 yr old living in that household, I would have already gotten him. I'm not trying to slam RC, but I would be worried sick is those 2 were trying to look after my 3 yr old grandson. Granted it should have been checked out before H wnt missing, but still. MOO Nonnie Brenda

YES. She took the date off the camera (therefore no date on actual picture) AND the card was erased so the encoded data was gone as well. It was either in the harris article or I thought CS's lawyer had said it on some show I watched today in between furiously typing my "oh so important" thoughts. LOL

TY CeeKer. Then this Lawyer does have a problem, maybe that's why she's taking it to the media? I dont' know.

If the allegations are correct and Haleigh was being abused then that fact of the timestamps and memory card erasure could possibly prevent this from making to the judge and if the allegations are true, that is a miscarriage of justice for Haleigh.

I'll be rewatching NG and reading the transcripts! :)

Wish they could at least get the dates straight. The article says Crystal took the kids to see Johnny on 11/12 - They say they took pictures 4 days later? The injuries got worse from the 12th to the 16th? I am trying really hard to understand this but coming up empty.

It's all good Keaska. :blowkiss:

I was also shocked to hear the comment about the principal. IMO, It if is true, the principal should be disciplined. Parents have a right to expect that their children's privacy will be safeguarded by the schools.

That a very good point , does the school not have lawyer for issues like this.
well it come down to it the school might be going to trial too.

I thought that when I heard on NG about the school and the injury. That if the investigation shows that they did not report it, Crystal has a good civil suit against them. JMHO.

I'm still in shock over this NG. I have stressed the need to be objective in this case, but what I saw tonight really disappointed me, as a viewer. She was so bent on shaming the bio mom and her lawyer, the lawyer had to repeat the timeline of school, bruise, photo at least four times.
Then, did I hear correctly? The photo did not show the level of abuse NG and THeads found actionable? There were no cigarette burns, severed limbs (I added that) AND I heard Eleanor say the photo NG was holding of Haleigh looked to her like acceptable discipline?
I knew NG was on a mission, but as a viewer who wants ALL the answers, I felt insulted. Especially when NG psychologist mentioned that child abuse can manifest into bed-wetting. I thought Nancy would recall what Misty said about having to wash the blankets the night before...nothing.
What a waste of an hour...huge waste!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member