2009.03.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for petes sake....Misty is not bright enough to throw LE off track. LOL
I am 120% sure that LE can clearly see through her.
and Crystal is? just sayin...and ya they do see through her ..NOW.... I read for weeks how people blamed her youth and being scared...

Okay here is what I missed catching (I have my own kids with big ol' mouths that were yacking).

KP (CS's lawyer) stated that the pictures were taken on 16 NOV. Wasn't it said in the art harris article that the exact date of the picture was unknown because the memory card had been erased?

The stepmom, Connie, remembered it being the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Crystal had stopped by on her way to returning the kids to Ron after her visit.

I don't buy that. DCAF can handle this for now while they are focusing on their search for Hayleigh.

What I DO NOT get is that some people seem to think that child abuse has nothing to do with Hayleigh being missing. It very well could BE the reason she is missing.

Casey Anthony NEVER abused Caylee before that we know of and look what she did to her own little girl.

You don't have to buy anything. I was just telling you what the *expert* on NG said, you can draw your own conclusions. What's with the caps? That's yelling in bulletin board land. Google it, it's not just IMHO.

Plus I have yet to see a poster here that thinks child abuse has nothing to do with Haleigh being missing. Posters here are kind, considerate and care very deeply about Haleigh, and when and *if* abuse is substantiated then I can't imagine those posters would look away ...that is MHO.

Actually someone on another thread said that with the Turner's she might be on steroids and that makes you bruise very easily. I would like to know this as well. I have a bad immune system and honestly I bruise so bad it's almost unbelieveable.
There would be no reason for her to be on steroids because of the TS. If she had heart problems because of the TS and had to take medication for that it might cause her to bruise easily, but they said no meds.

I don't think a parent in the throws of anger is thinking about a previous injury. But if they did, then why not a place where an accidental injury was previously documented?

I don't think a parent in the throws of anger is thinking about clocking a kid in the exact same place she just received injuries either. If he's that angry he just smacks her. It works both ways. My point is the principal said they never saw any sign of physical abuse. So in the six months she was there it just "happens" that he smacks her in the same spot where she has injuries when she's never shown a sign before at the exact same time. The coincidence/odds of this just aren't sitting right with me.

Well if those bruises are from punishment then I am in big trouble. My kids always had bruises in straight lines on their shins, thighs, arms etc. Pedal on a bicycle does wonders to a shin, running into stairs, and the list goes on. Wouldnt it also be odd if Ron was using a stick to discipline the kids that he would just hit them once? Usually someone who is abusing kids would take more than one swing with a stick at them and leave numerous bruises or welts in a line. I would also be concerned that RJ has been coached so much at this point he will say what every TN or CS want him to say.

When my kids were that little, they would tell you mommy tripped them and made them fall down if they had tripped over my shoe, or walking next to me... Perhaps Ronald and RJ were throwing sticks into the water or something and JR walked in front causing him to be hit with a stick ... MOO

On another note, How would the mom know that Haleigh had more injuries after the monkey bar incident when she didn't have the kids until that next weekend???

Okay here is what I missed catching (I have my own kids with big ol' mouths that were yacking).

KP (CS's lawyer) stated that the pictures were taken on 16 NOV. Wasn't it said in the art harris article that the exact date of the picture was unknown because the memory card had been erased?

IIRC, tey stated that the pic was taken the Friday before Thanksgiving, if that helps.

The stepmom, Connie, remembered it being the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Crystal had stopped by on her way to returning the kids to Ron after her visit.

TY alwaysonmymind. I hope that if she used her camera then there is a timestamp on it.

Really?
And I thought I clearly heard tonight on NG (or was it JVM) a quote that said police are STILL not able put together a timeline because of her inconsistencies. I would call that throwing them off track.

Call it anything you like. Don't buy into everything these talking heads say. They are not looking for a child....they are looking for ratings.
Thats it...nothing more....RATINGS.

There would be no reason for her to be on steroids because of the TS. If she had heart problems because of the TS and had to take medication for that it might cause her to bruise easily, but they said no meds.

I don't think she had heart problems. I know RJ had a murmer but nothing that I know of on Haleigh. Thanks!

Keaska, the way it was explained on NG by the guy that's a former fbi something or another (someone here will know his name), is that the investigating agency only has a finite amount of resourses. That I understood completely.

Now, that agency has to re-task LEO to investigate these allegations and that takes resources away from searching for Haleigh. In that manner, I completely understand how it is taking away from the search for Haleigh.
DCF is the agency that investigates this matter. Unless I'm very mistake, they are a separate agency and aren't part of the search for Haleigh, so use of their resources wouldn't take resourced away from the search. :waitasec:

I don't think a parent in the throws of anger is thinking about clocking a kid in the exact same place she just received injuries either. If he's that angry he just smacks her. It works both ways. My point is the principal said they never saw any sign of physical abuse. So in the six months she was there it just "happens" that he smacks her in the same spot where she has injuries when she's never shown a sign before at the exact same time. The coincidence/odds of this just aren't sitting right with me.

Just being devil's advocate here, but she missed alot of days of school. Maybe she was kept out when she had bruises.

DCF is the agency that investigates this matter. Unless I'm very mistake, they are a separate agency and aren't part of the search for Haleigh, so use of their resources wouldn't take resourced away from the search. :waitasec:

Jholi it was reported today that LE and DCF are investigating these new allegations. I'll go find you the link.

I do not understand why they are more concerned with GETTING Ronald then they are with FINDING this little girl. :furious:

because if there abuse than maybe LE need to be look at ron and misty.
Ron is abuser that is clear on 911 tape. and what i seem of jr there is . so dept child service ok this. you can hit your kids with sticks and what belts.
and the talking heads agree:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member