2009.03.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on which timeline you believe that the Sheffields are giving the picture was taken 6 days after the incident. If you look at the picture you will see the yellowish greenish hue that shows when bruises are healing.

that's true, but not a week later. Usually a day or so, then they darken and linger for a few days. I'd expect they'd be almost gone or just a light yellowish streak after a week.

My daughter fell and buster her head on the bedside table about a week or so ago, she had a large bump across her forehead, and a large red bump beside her nose on cheek - two days later she had a huge black eye, and a faint bruise on forehead - by day five the black eye was a very small dot beside her nose of light yellow with a tinge of grey.

This show stinks! What the hell is the point of this? LOOK FOR THE CHILD! These people can play this game some other day.....after they LOOK FOR THE CHILD!

Makes you wonder if they know she's not coming back :confused:

I don't get the feeling that Nancy is balanced, at all, in her treatment of Haleigh's parents. I get it that you shouldn't judge before proof is in, but the bruises shown are not part of "normal punishment". I have never had good vibes about Ron and if I am proven wrong I will gladly eat my words, but something aint right here.

did she mean the injuries looked worse or that there were more injuries?

Sorry I am confused here.

TIA

Both, IIRC 2 black eyes, another facial abrasion and more bruises?????
Did anyone say WHO took Haleigh to ER? Misty? or Dad????

Both, IIRC 2 black eyes, another facial abrasion and more bruises?????
Did anyone say WHO took Haleigh to ER? Misty? or Dad????

IIRC, they didn't say. I automatically assumed it was Ron, but I don't think they ever said...

Honestly I bruise so easily I can see if I fell off the monkey bars it not looking so bad and then 6 days later it looking horrible. I had a black eye once from ungentle dental work, I kid you not.
Sorry I'm late getting here and thanks so much to everybody for having the thread going tonight! :) I'm curious if any meds Haleigh was taking could've caused her to bruise more easily, or maybe make her more accident prone (loss of balance, for example)?

Psychiatrist said it is common for abused children to wet the bed...hence the washing of the blankets???

The psychiatrist saw custody files says this doesn't look like abuse.Father would view children as unconditionally bad and it would be acted out in some way.

what about Misty??? She watched kids more than RC.
He worked 12 hour shifts???

This show stinks! What the hell is the point of this? LOOK FOR THE CHILD! These people can play this game some other day.....after they LOOK FOR THE CHILD!
You are so right! This is almost as if someone is attempting to accuse RC of Haleigh's death ~ when there is no evidence so far that she is, or what happened to her. If it really is about custody, why the need to have it so much in the media when Haleigh is still missing? :confused: MOO

I don't get why Nancy and Ron's side saying the abuse is taking off of the investigation and away from Haleigh. For heavens sake it could have caused Haleigh's death. Of course the abuse allegations matter. What part of Haleigh had minor injuries on 11-6 but apparent major injuries on 11-12 does Nancy not get? What part of the kid could have had the crap beat out of her during those six days after the injury at school does Nancy not get?

:waitasec:Did you see the video that I just saw on NG? Ng just showed a earlier video of her asking RC if Haleigh, jr and Misty were all in the big bed together and if that is how they would sleep all of them in the big bed and RC said "yes, yes miss nancy" WOW I thought he "was at work" Did I see that right? anyone?And I thought he and Misty were sticken to the Haleigh was in the toddler bed story....

Nancy says these allegations are making LE look back to family again,instead of outside source of what happened to Haleigh.Mark says LE is putting resources back on this and it's character assasination.Mark says this is horrible.Dr Perper says these look like they could be from monkey bars,from a fall.Some kind of blow can't be excluded.He said bruises can increase and change color.

Bolded by me

Then why is she devoting an entire show to the allegations rather than examining possible "outside sources" ? :confused:

(This is a lot more fun than hollaring at the tv and feeling my bp go up. :woohoo: Thanks, Sleuthers ! :blowkiss:)

I do not agree with nancy Graces attitude at all.Apparantly there is other abuse.He apparantly hit his child with a stick and he had bruises?and social services was called in?That is abuse to me to hit your child with a stick.It is wrong.This should be investigated.It's not ok to leave bruises on your child.EVER.

You are so right! This is almost as if someone is attempting to accuse RC of Haleigh's death ~ when there is no evidence so far that she is, or what happened to her. If it really is about custody, why the need to have it so much in the media when Haleigh is still missing? :confused: MOO

Actually I think it's about past behavior and misadventure that might affect JR and JR needs to be protected so nothing bad happens to him too. IMO, the custody issue should be revisited and JR be put in a more stable and safe invironment if need be, and that might not be with Crystal either.

BUT this is about saving JR now............

Oh please...I don't buy any of this bullcrap for one second. How stupid do they think people are? They are telling us they took photos of a child they thought was being abused yet it looks "tacky" to have the camera date on?
You all can belive that if you like but not I :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members