2009.03.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecoli is awful, would that compromise Haleigh's healing process I wonder?

What can't Nancy figure out here? Why is she so snide? Didn't she read anything about this case?

I'm almost embarassed for her, acting so ugly when she can't see Haleigh's two separate injuries.

I can see where the laywer is coming from but I see Nancy's point.

Nancy talking to Kim again,Nancy is very disturbed,she sees photos and school report.She had cat scan.
Kim said the er visit six days later injuries are worse.Nancy says in photos she's already getting a black eye.Hospital did not report the incident.Nancy talking to art.He says he wants to know and found relative of Haleigh,that would be Connie and she took pics,that's Johnny's wife,StepMom of Crystal.Photo taken on Nov 16th.School says a cut on the nose and documentation said school did not report to DCF.In Florida it is mandatory for ER and school to report abuse.They didn't report this as child abuse.

Okay, Nancy is back;) (I'll try to be as accurate as possible for those without cable)

Crystal Sheffield's lawyer is on again, too. Nancy said she is disturbed by the allegations, and that the photos seem to go with the school report. Attorney says the injuries were worse, and that Haleigh had a CAT scan done that day.

Nov 6- school nurse reports fall/cut

6 days later, Ha was in the emergency room with black eye, lacerations, etc. The person that took her to the hospital (Ron?) apparently told her that the fall happened three days ago (not 6) and that those injuries were a result of that. Attorney says that timeline doesn't fit.

Nancy argues that the black eye is stating to surface in the photo already-

(a brief aside, my niece was jumping up and down yelling War Eagle during a football game and fell, broke her nose on the table, and cut her head. Her black eyes took a day or two to show up fully. Not to mention the child just lost her two baby teeh coincidentally, so she looked a fright! lol)

Attorney says that picture was taken on the 16th, and that photo was taken 10 days later. Attorney seems to imply that Haleigh's injuries should have been cleared up by then

(for the record, my nieces black eyes, etc took over a week to really go away)

Attorney is sure stuck on dates of Haleigh's healing up-- I don't think she's krect

What can't Nancy figure out here? Why is she so snide? Didn't she read anything about this case?

Yeah usually I like Nancy but what this lawyer is saying is that the injurys got worse. Thats what she is trying to say.

Lawyers told Ronald not to speak,that's why he's not on Nancy Grace.Next the photo of Jr.I would have been up under the jail with my three boys and bruises,they beat each other and were always climbing trees.LOL It was worse when they were teens.

I don't really know what to make of any of this. I can see both points. If it were my child. I think I would be suspicious, but knowing what I know about my niece and nephew, and their accident prone selves...who knows?

Nancy also held up the "report" from the school and asked if the nurse and teachers were in on it too, a cover up, I guess. But I want to say THIS:

I worked for a school and YES, they cover up and they make stuff up and they LIE. Some of them should have been arrested and a friend of mine who also worked where I did ended up calling the authorities on them. It was BAD and I have no reason to doubt that "stuff" goes on in other schools also.

My opinion only

THANK YOU!
I'm infuriated with the comments that obviously the school did not suspect abuse because they are required by law to report it.

The school may not have paid attention. OR the nurse just did not report it.. either way they would NOW say, they did not suspect it since they would be in trouble if they admitted they suspected it and didn't report it.

grrrr
I used to LOVE NG but the past two nights she has raised my bloodpressure. I need to write her and vent it out.

Nancy doesn't want to be hard on Kim Picazio??? Could have fooled me...

Yeah usually I like Nancy but what this lawyer is saying is that the injurys got worse. Thats what she is trying to say.

did she mean the injuries looked worse or that there were more injuries?

Sorry I am confused here.

TIA

Back to Kim,Nancy says she doesn't want to be hard on her,she knows it's her duty was a lawyer to speak for client.Nancy said they may have done catscan because of the fall.Nancy called school and they never saw signs of abuse.Kim says the injuries looked worse.Six days later with a fall to face,it will look worse as it scabs and bruises come up,it's a wonder her nose wasn't broke.

Only problem with part of that is the note from the ER says injury occurred 11/6. Also in his original article it says the photos were taken on 11/12 when Crystal took Haleigh by her dads and Connie took the picture.

Okay, Nancy is back;) (I'll try to be as accurate as possible for those without cable)

Crystal Sheffield's lawyer is on again, too. Nancy said she is disturbed by the allegations, and that the photos seem to go with the school report. Attorney says the injuries were worse, and that Haleigh had a CAT scan done that day.

Nov 6- school nurse reports fall/cut

6 days later, Ha was in the emergency room with black eye, lacerations, etc. The person that took her to the hospital (Ron?) apparently told her that the fall happened three days ago (not 6) and that those injuries were a result of that. Attorney says that timeline doesn't fit.

Nancy argues that the black eye is stating to surface in the photo already-

(a brief aside, my niece was jumping up and down yelling War Eagle during a football game and fell, broke her nose on the table, and cut her head. Her black eyes took a day or two to show up fully. Not to mention the child just lost her two baby teeh coincidentally, so she looked a fright! lol)

Attorney says that picture was taken on the 16th, and that photo was taken 10 days later. Attorney seems to imply that Haleigh's injuries should have been cleared up by then

(for the record, my nieces black eyes, etc took over a week to really go away)

NG back- talking to CS attorney.

Nancy says "I don't want to be hard on you, Kim"

Nancy tries to clarify the timeline, says Attorney says the injuries worsened 12 days later, and some of the injuries weren't reported. The ER doctor thought the injuries were so serious that they ran a CAT scan. Nancy said that her staff contacted the school principle and staff who said they never saw signs of physical abuse.

Attorney says that Haleigh was taken to the hospital FOR the fall off the monkey bars, and that the lacerations, etc, weren't there then (Did I hear that right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong) and that the second time, there were more injuries.

Nancy addresses brusies on RC's leg (does she mean JR?)

I love Nancy Grace just as much as the next person but she's getting on my nerves with this. What can't she comprehend? Kim is saying that Haleighs injurys worsened and that she ANOTHER MARK on her face that was NOT THERE when Haleigh fell. I just don't understand what Nancy can't get out of this.

Nancy talking to Kim again,Nancy is very disturbed,she sees photos and school report.She had cat scan.
Kim said the er visit six days later injuries are worse.Nancy says in photos she's already getting a black eye.Hospital did not report the incident.Nancy talking to art.He says he wants to know and found relative of Haleigh,that would be Connie and she took pics,that's Johnny's wife,StepMom of Crystal.Photo taken on Nov 16th.School says a cut on the nose and documentation said school did not report to DCF.In Florida it is mandatory for ER and school to report abuse.They didn't report this as child abuse.

bolded by me...........
adding school incident was just a scratch on nose.........Nov 6th (ER)
By the time she went to ER again, more facial scratches, black eye(s)
on Nov 12 and doctor felt he had to run a cat scan!
Photo taken on Nov 16th...........relative RN

Bruises on JR legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members