50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Carol.. and Roselvr for posts and that pic... somehow I missed that. What finally prompted me to sign up and start posting was Benjaman's case - before that I read only as a lurker and probably was not able to see photos and such.

Thanks for the efforts! :)

Questions:
Have we heard any news about the extended dna testing BK did?

Any concrete results from the x ray done?

What about the dental results? Was there anything pointing to a certain time period? Say, silver fillings 20 years old? A technique not practiced in 20 years?

Did the scanning of drivers license photos ever get done? I know it seemed like a lot of the technology was not in place yet.

I have sent a number of emails to magazine shows about BK. I know others have as well. Has any of them contacted BK or FBI?

Dr Phil planning any kind of an update show? I have emailed him as well.

Good questions. I have been wondering on a few of them myself, especially the dentist and the driver license scanning.

Questions:
Have we heard any news about the extended dna testing BK did?

Any concrete results from the x ray done?

What about the dental results? Was there anything pointing to a certain time period? Say, silver fillings 20 years old? A technique not practiced in 20 years?

Did the scanning of drivers license photos ever get done? I know it seemed like a lot of the technology was not in place yet.

I have sent a number of emails to magazine shows about BK. I know others have as well. Has any of them contacted BK or FBI?

Dr Phil planning any kind of an update show? I have emailed him as well.

Even though the DNA and Powell link may be insignificant, is there a thread for that? Should there be a thread for that? (Did I miss a thread for that and should I have asked these questions here?)...

:waitasec:

Boyzmum, the DNA thread is here, and contains some Powell discussion: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79987&highlight=powell

And quite a bit of Powell discussion was in the #4 thread, starting around post 450 and on. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74222

(I love the way you post... made me giggle a bit.)

Thank you all for your patience and directions. I've only been here 4 years and am still trying to learn the subcategories and post in the correct places. :bang:

Thank you all for your patience and directions. I've only been here 4 years and am still trying to learn the subcategories and post in the correct places. :bang:

I have a hard time finding my way around too sometimes! :)

I have posted in 4 more states with topix. Arkansas, Kentucky, North Carolina and Virginia. If anyone wants a list of where it is posted, please let me know, I could sure use help with bumping the thread to the front of the forum boards.
Also, I have been thinking of posting in Canada and Europe, what are your thoughts on this???

I have posted in 4 more states with topix. Arkansas, Kentucky, North Carolina and Virginia. If anyone wants a list of where it is posted, please let me know, I could sure use help with bumping the thread to the front of the forum boards.
Also, I have been thinking of posting in Canada and Europe, what are your thoughts on this???

I'll help ya bump them up Carolwood, can you send it thru PM or need an email for something larger or attachments. If you don't still have my email let me know.

I'm not sure how Topix works. It seems pretty vast the few times I've checked it out. If anyone wants to PM me with the info though, I'll be glad to help!

I just had a person on topix, called Missouri Man, who suggested we ask Walmart to put his photo in the entrance ways where they have the bulletin boards at, what a wonderful idea. thoughts?

Yes, I think that is a good idea. What areas? Indiana, Colorado and .... ?

Yes, I think that is a good idea. What areas? Indiana, Colorado and .... ?

I'm thinking maybe call Bentonville, Arkansas where the main office is, and HR could probably tell who we need to speak to about this. I hope they say send enough copies to put in all stores. I have noticed at some of the walmarts that the bulletin boards have glass on them, which means, someone would have to open it and place it in there. They may also leave this to the stores themselves at doing this, but not sure.

I'm thinking maybe call Bentonville, Arkansas where the main office is, and HR could probably tell who we need to speak to about this. I hope they say send enough copies to put in all stores. I have noticed at some of the walmarts that the bulletin boards have glass on them, which means, someone would have to open it and place it in there. They may also leave this to the stores themselves at doing this, but not sure.

In regards to Walmart and SAM'S Clubs, this sounds like a good place to start. Because there are so many stores, nationwide, it might be good to ask if a copy of a flyer could be faxed from headquarters to all stores~ otherwise it's an awful lot of copies to send out?

Other grocery stores seem to have the bulletin board that anyone can hang "stuff" on. (Not needing clearance from mgmt.)

Carolwood, that seems to be a good idea, you have gotten responses there. You are so awesome! :blowkiss:

Wow, the person who responded about Chicago and NW Indiana was great! Perhaps you should focus on that area for starters, carolwood.

I have been very busy with the forensic astrology forum today but I will get on this now.

By the way, I am highly anticipating seeing Benjaman's birth chart once he finds out who the heck he is!

Wow, the person who responded about Chicago and NW Indiana was great! Perhaps you should focus on that area for starters, carolwood.

I have been very busy with the forensic astrology forum today but I will get on this now.

By the way, I am highly anticipating seeing Benjaman's birth chart once he finds out who the heck he is!

I am posting in Chicago as we speak, and surrounding cities. woohoo, lets see what we will get.

I just had a person on topix, called Missouri Man, who suggested we ask Walmart to put his photo in the entrance ways where they have the bulletin boards at, what a wonderful idea. thoughts?
------------------------------------------

Walmart sponsors missing children. Posters can be in the store.
They work with National Exploited and Missing Children organization.

http://walmartstores.com/CommunityGiving/212.aspx
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=2295

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member