2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, Tater, but at the same time, I can't believe it actually was new to him. I assumed he was re-reading it to see what else in that document, if anything, might vindicate her or incriminate her next.

Man, I couldn't be her lawyer, I'd end up popping her in her filthy lying mouth!

Re my bold. In Texas, lawyers like Morgan who act kind of polite and flustered, and who speak with a twang, would be called, "good ol' boys." In Texas, these "good ol' boy" lawyers will peal you like an apple when they're ready and neatly core the opposing counsel while you watch. And if one of these "good ol' boy lawyers" also happens to be wearing a ghastly string tie and well-worn cowboy boots along with his suit and shirt, you should consider dropping your lawsuit forthwith and getting the h@ll outta Dodge City while you still have your horse and saddle and the fillings in your teeth. LOL

Not saying JM and his sidekick fall into this dangerous "good ol' boy" lawyer category, but I'm not saying they don't, either.

Nah,they showed no finesse.

I can't agree with this more.

I was leaning towards this for a long time, but after watching the depo and her wink at BC, then her "Thank YOU Mr. Morgan! Now he has to prove it," I was fully and finally convinced that she isn't just behaving this way for show.

She does think she can turn this around somehow through sheer force of Cindy-will.
This show of "Cindy force" grabbed my attention too, she really does think she's smarter than JM, and everyone else. If only she and her husband could see how foolish they really looked. She acted mad when they showed a clip of her in her interview with LE, like she was embarassed. I still don't get that, if she was really embarassed of that interview, why wouldn't she attempt to act "normal" in this deposition ?

I can't agree with this more.

I was leaning towards this for a long time, but after watching the depo and her wink at BC, then her "Thank YOU Mr. Morgan! Now he has to prove it," I was fully and finally convinced that she isn't just behaving this way for show.

She does think she can turn this around somehow through sheer force of Cindy-will.

Isn't it amazing how she thinks? Her behavior with the wink at BC and her belief that she has gotten to Mr. Morgan seems to be bordering on madness.

Her brother seems to be among the normal ones. He has tried to tell her and she let him have it big time!

LOL- I liked Rick- I have a lot of respect for him and what he was trying to do when he emailed her.. I suspect his mother does as well. I think she was just pissed he aired their family info on-line and I'ma be honest, I'm on her side with that one! I don't get any kind of bad feeling about Shirley at all either... I like the fiesty ol' broad!

Didn't Cindy state very early on that she did NOT have an address or phone number for ZG? I swear this is the premise we've gone on from Day 31.

Based on that premise, you have to ask yourself why she would lie about having addresses/phone numbers for ZG.

Is she covering for *herself*? She's heard/read people saying it's odd, irresponsible, uncaring, whatever for her not to have gotten an address or phone number for the 'nanny', and saying this to make herself look better?

Or is she, as with the odd 'if Caylee said the dog was Zanny's then there *must* be a Zanny', fabricating the addresses/phone number to try to 'make' the nanny 'real'?

In either case, it's so odd that she was so intent on whatever her purpose was, that she failed to look at the consequences of saying it, since saying it just makes so much look even worse, and since it is such an obvious lie.

But what's interesting is, we can see this same severe shortsightedness in KC. Act on impulse in the moment, deal with the snowballing consequences later. (Or is it that they just *never* expect consequences to happen to them?)

Strange stuff.

Yes...

This show of "Cindy force" grabbed my attention too, she really does think she's smarter than JM, and everyone else. If only she and her husband could see how foolish they really looked. She acted mad when they showed a clip of her in her interview with LE, like she was embarassed. I still don't get that, if she was really embarassed of that interview, why wouldn't she attempt to act "normal" in this deposition ?

I think she was not embarrassed by her behavior in that LE interview, but, rather she was embarrassed that she had not 'dressed' for it, not knowing it would be video taped.

In the deposition video she has on, what, 3 or 4 necklaces, half a dozen or so bracelets, rings, matching belt and sweater? She was well prepared for this one.

I'm sure she thought she behaved just fine, both times.

It's all about the appearance after all :p

You would think that around July 3, when CA was missing Caylee so much she posted her message on Myspace for KC to see, that CA would have utilized those phone numbers and addresses she had for Zanny to see if Zanny had seen KC.....hehehe....oh, and what about Lee going out to look for KC--uh, why didn't Cindy at least give those phone numbers and addresses to Lee so HE could track KC down...
Talk about a bold faced lie! That particular lie is SO transparent and will bite a huge chunk out of her behind later on.

Excellent post! I can think of many instances when Cindy would have used the address/phone if she had them.

Isn't it amazing how she thinks? Her behavior with the wink at BC and her belief that she has gotten to Mr. Morgan seems to be bordering on madness.

It IS.. It is bordering on madness! She is very sick- she lives in a false reality, as a false self, with a false daughter!

Bolded by me. Cindy in the depo claims there wasn't a fight, there wasn't a problem about the stolen money and that she only paid for one doctor visit. And didn't she also say that Casey took care of Caylee 99% of the time? (I'm going on memory so anyone please correct me) Yet right there, in Cindy's own writing she tells of the jealousy, betrayal, lies and money that was stolen. Of how she raised Caylee, that she paid the medical bills. And she says Casey has no money, no future. All of this screams fight to me as well as knowing Casey didn't have a job. (no money no future) Cindy sitting in the depo putting on an act that all was good between her and Casey yet this myspace post tells a totally different story. I really think that her words in that posting are going to come back and bite her right on the "you know what." Maybe more so then anything else she has said or done. That posting is how things were truly like in that household and way different then this fantasy life she is now trying to project. Any thoughts?

If she paid medical bills, chances are extremely high that there is a paper/electronic trail. Normally, if you go to a doctor appt, you either pay by check/credit card right then or, more likely, you get billed for it and then make a payment via the mail or on-line banking. Medical bills are rarely paid for in cash, at least not in MY experience. So that particular lie should be easy to prove.

I agree -- her MySpace posts speaks VOLUMES.

LOL- I liked Rick- I have a lot of respect for him and what he was trying to do when he emailed her.. I suspect his mother does as well. I think she was just pissed he aired their family info on-line and I'ma be honest, I'm on her side with that one! I don't get any kind of bad feeling about Shirley at all either... I like the fiesty ol' broad!

I wish Rick would come out as a sane family voice and an advocate for Caylee.

Honestly, I don't think she can. I used to think so, but I don't anymore.

OLG and BeanE both stated it very well in previous posts: She feels that consequences do not exist for she or her family. From my perspective, I'll expand that to include: she doesn't understand that she cannot control the consequences.

I think she was not embarrassed by her behavior in that LE interview, but, rather she was embarrassed that she had not 'dressed' for it, not knowing it would be video taped.

In the deposition video she has on, what, 3 or 4 necklaces, half a dozen or so bracelets, rings, matching belt and sweater? She was well prepared for this one.

She always dressed like that before she stopped working and picking money off of her money tree. This new haircut, jewlery and clothes are all new since everyone else ( *GaSp* not HER or Casey, mind you) has been making money off of Caylee's death.

She used to show up in court in tank tops and shorts, looking like she rolled out of bed like 5 minutes earlier, ready to spit nails... with poor George at her heels looking all fat and happy like she'd just gave him his doggy bone for the day, so's to make sure he does her bidding for her, unless Lee was around. He doesn't even require a bone!

So supposedly Zanny was a ten who came from a lot of money. Didn't KC also say she graduated from college? She supposedly had a great relationship with her family and roommates she was very close with. If that was the case this girl had a huge future ahead of her and her life together. So instead of taking advantage of this, she becomes a nanny for free, kidnaps one of the 2 children she watches for no apparent reason, and then kills her, leaving the body on land where her DNA or fingerprint evidence could be left on it.
Now take KC. A girl who didn't graduate high school, has to lie about having a job, needs to steal money from her parents, grandparents, and child, steals gas cause she cant even afford it, and has friends who constantly ditch her due to her lying and stealing. Her own mother referred to her as a sociopath, she wanted to be committed at one point, and she was constantly fighting with her parents over her daughter.
Hmm comparing these two (based on the description KC gave of Zanny) it seems like KC had her life way less together, nothing going for her, and nothing to lose. KC would have had a motive and the psychological problems to back up a crime like this. Why would "Zanny" go through all this just to teach her a lesson? So yeah, blame it on the perfect 10, rich, responsible "nanny."

And what was all this carp about RETURNING Caylee on her birthday? Supposedly that's what Zanny told Casey in the second scenario where Caylee was taken from her at JBP. What kind of idiot kidnapper takes a toddler and says, at the time the child is taken, that they plan to give said toddler back at a certain time? In what universe does THAT make any sense whatsoever? What, she was just forcibly borrowing Caylee to teach Casey a lesson?

I agree that she is very concerned about the appearances of self and how everything connects with her. Maybe that is why she looks as if she is about to explode. Nothing is appearing too good for the A family any longer.

She always dressed like that before she stopped working and picking money off of her money tree. This new haircut, jewlery and clothes are all new since everyone else ( *GaSp* not HER or Casey, mind you) has been making money off of Caylee's death.

She used to show up in court in tank tops and shorts, looking like she rolled out of bed like 5 minutes earlier, ready to spit nails... with poor George at her heels looking all fat and happy like she'd just gave him his doggy bone for the day, so's to make sure he does her bidding for her, unless Lee was around. He doesn't even require a bone!

Maybe Cindy is taking over Casey's persona now.... only now, she is on tv and famous (oops, infamous, like Ma Baker...)

Good, good question. Shirley seems so sensible and BASED IN REALITY.

Casey and Cindy are two shoes in the same box, two nuts in the same peanut shell, and I can't see that it came from Shirley.

I get the same feeling..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member