2009.04.13 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what this thing LP thinks LE or the prosecutors don't want found out could be??? Something about the body being moved to that area? The way that KC behaved when they were at the site shows me that she dumped it at that site. What could this thing be?

LP is saying that the State is putting the Death penalty back on the table in hopes that Casey pleads out.

I think he was hinting that the state doesn't want something "Found Out" & they want Casey to take a Plea deal before whatever it is ...is "Found Out"

First of all I don't think that Casey would tell Jose where the Body was located or that she killed her for that matter,

Second of all I doubt very much that Casey would say such a thing loud enough for anyone at the Jail to hear her.

Even if the room was "Bugged" as LP suggest I doubt she would have said it above a whisper

IF the room was "bugged" and Casey gave away Caylee's location to Baez, Caylee would have been found a lot sooner and not by the meterman.

It isn't as if this location wasn't one that LE hadn't already received tips about. Or as IF LE had to create a meterman ruse to be able to search in ANY woods close to Casey's parent's house.

For what possible reason would LE send a meterman to conduct a sensitive investigation of the MOST HIGH PROFILE case to ever cross their desks??????

I think that the psychologist that is on NG wears rose colored glasses! She doesn't cut through the bs and tell it like it is. Too much of a bleeding heart, IMO

I can't wait for the trial so I can hear Cindy explain why she didn't bother to call ZFG & ask to speak to Caylee.

or give ZFG's phone numbers to LE so maybe they can find her?? CA is digging KC's grave deeper and deeper. She doesn't know when to SHUT UP.

IF the room was "bugged" and Casey gave away Caylee's location to Baez, Caylee would have been found a lot sooner and not by the meterman.

It isn't as if this location wasn't one that LE hadn't already received tips about. Or as IF LE had to create a meterman ruse to be able to search in ANY woods close to Casey's parent's house.

For what possible reason would LE send a meterman to conduct a sensitive investigation of the MOST HIGH PROFILE case to ever cross their desks??????

Unless LP is suggesting that Kronk's girlfriend (If there is a Girlfriend) overheard on her own & told Mr. Kronk so he could collect the reward.

I'm not buying it anyway.....LP & .."His Theories" are ridiculous

Just like "Caylee's urine in her diaper mixed with Chlorine from the pool & that's how we got the Chloroform in the trunk"

Just like Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor to "Scoop" Caylee up from the bottom

Just like Caylee "Choking on a Candy bar

Just like the Sawgrass manager runing out & yelling loud enough for Casey to hear..."Miss Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez,...Miss Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez,....you forgot to sign your application.

Etc, Etc, Etc,

Could the other evidence found that shows premeditation include results on the syringe and gatorade bottle?

Something made me think of these items just the other day and I don't remember what it was that triggered my memory. Maybe it was when I was looking at crimescene photos. Was a gatorade bottle also found in KC's car or am I just dreaming that?

Unfortunately, the only coverage i can get of this case is NG. The show drives me nuts. I wish I could access a show where this case is discussed thoroughly and objectively!

Yeessshhh

Unless LP is suggesting that Kronk's girlfriend (If there is a Girlfriend) overheard on her own & told Mr. Kronk so he could collect the reward.

Just like "Caylee's urine in her diaper mixed with Chlorine from the pool & that's how we got the Chloroform in the trunk"

Just like Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor to "Scoop" Caylee up from the bottom

Just like the Sawgrass manager runing out & yelling loud enough for Casey to hear..."Miss Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez,...Miss Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez,....you forgot to sign your application.

Etc, Etc, Etc,

I don't dislike LP, but don't forget these....

Caylee fell off of TL's balcony
Caylee will be found (or was put) in a dumpster near TL's house

Unfortunately, the only coverage i can get of this case is NG. The show drives me nuts. I wish I could access a show where this case is discussed thoroughly and objectively!

Yeessshhh

That's what WS is for :wink:

Etc, Etc, Etc,

I don't dislike LP, but don't forget these....

Caylee fell off of TL's balcony
Caylee will be found (or was put) in a dumpster near TL's house

Caylee was in the river
Casey blacked out and lost her
:doh:

Somebody in the A family knew where the body was IMO. Why else was DC out there just a stones throw away from the body? I agree that JB may not be in the loop on that but KC may have told her parents when she was out on bond.

I have to agree with this. I don't think DC was accidently looking for 3 pavers or that this P.I. made a living as a P.I. by following psychic tips.

As far as I know, no evidence exists that there are ties between RK and P.I. Without one, no daisy chain.

I am thoroughly disgusted with LP. If LP has evidence of LE or the state's wrongdoing, he is fully aware of the appropriate channels. HE of all people knows what he needs to do.

I just plain don't get the point of saying any of what he said on Nancy Grace even if LP believes it to be true. If this is speculation like LP's speculation about LEE and Caylee's paternity, he's harming people.

IMO

or give ZFG's phone numbers to LE so maybe they can find her?? CA is digging KC's grave deeper and deeper. She doesn't know when to SHUT UP.

Maybe with her evil mind she is doing it intentionally.

For Cindy to say she had numbers for Zenaida is crazy, does she not understand that the whole world saw her interviews with LE to include all the questions about this "nanny" ? Does she think that she is the only one that has looked at every document released ? Or is she like Casey in that she lives 10 minutes at a time and doesn't care if her lies can be disproven easily ?

I don't know why I feel this way but it seems more sinister that a woman who is a mother herself, would do such a thang to lil Sandra. Over the years I have had many kids (neighbors n such) come to me in need of help from child molesters. BUT! For a woman to do this is just something I have a hard time grasping. I have seen mother's who choose to ignore the fact but to actually do it. Just makes me sick.
I know what you're saying, and of the two crimes, yes, that one is most deserving of the DP due to the circumstances. But Caylee was also an innocent, trusting child, (allegedly) killed by her OWN mother, the one person in the world she should be able to trust. And she was much more vulnerable and defenseless, being only 2 y/o. MOO

I believe Cindy said early on in an interview that she had numbers for Zanny and turned them over to LE. I also believe LE found that the number's were to some of KC's friends houses.

I KNOW I remember this, I'll search for it tomorrow. I was up with a sick kid all night last night and am exhausted tonight.

After seeing her behavior at the deposition?? I've thought so long before then.

You know what? I think this was just Cindy in all her righteous glory. I'll bet this was the same demeanor that the manager at the tow place saw when she argued the cost vs how many days, blah blah blah. I'll bet the cashiers at Publix dread seeing her storm through the doors.

Ugh I don't get LP and where he stands in this case...he makes it seem like there was this big conspiracy with the body and LE is trying so hard to cover their asses...going as far as putting the DP on just to get a plea so nothing more comes out....why doesn't he just join the defense team? IMO he is doing nothing to help this case and needs to realize he's a bounty hunter, not a cop or prosecutor

I'm having a problem with the number three. Three men went to the same area for the same reason, to find Caylee. All three went to the area three times. Three pavers, three psychics...I need a vacation...
I hope KW did not learn that his cell phones, etc. were subpoenaed while on the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203