Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unusual for a parent to say "she won't be here" in five days when a child is missing, but as her mom, she must have a feeling inside that her daughter will never return, and it just came out. Instinct is a powerful thing, especially a mother's instinct. I can't fault her for that.

They found a skeleton in Bryceville, FL does it have anything to do with Haleigh?

Hunters discover a human skeleton in Bryceville

Nassau authorities and anthropology professor investigate the remains

• By Adam Aasen
  • Story updated at 5:52 PM on Monday, Apr. 13, 2009

Two hunters discovered a human skeleton in a wooded area in Bryceville on Friday.

The hunters said they discovered the remains in the Deep Creek Hunt Club on County Road 119. They called the Nassau County Sheriff's Office who secured it and began their investigation.
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...nters_discover_a_human_skeleton_in_bryceville

Thanks

There have been ALOT of arrests in Putnam county lately. Are they shaking things up and trying to get information about Haleigh's case this way since their "key" won't unlock the door? There are 2 that particularly interest me because of a rumor Lovejac heard early on about an uncle.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753449&IMG=58335
DAVID STEVEN C _ _ _ _ _ _ _(same as father's last name)
PALATKA, FL
DOB: 4/6/1974
Booking Date & Time: 4/14/2009 12:45:21 AM
Locals were saying this guy is either Ron's uncle or cousin. And he resembles Ron, I thought.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753457&IMG=37402
FREDRICK COLNEY V_ _ _ _ _
CRESCENT CITY , FL
DOB: 11/10/1972
Booking Date & Time: 4/14/2009 12:27:26 PM
Again, some locals have said this guy is related to Ron somehow.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753475&IMG=58341
JAMES DANIEL O_ _ _ _ _ _
INTERLACHEN, FL
DOB: 1/9/1983
This guy was arrested this morning. The only thing that caught was my attention was his high bond, $30,000.
Booking Date & Time: 4/15/2009 4:18:17 AM

Let me know if you guys think any of these guys is worth pursuing and I will do my best at trying to find info, though I am not very good at it. Oh, and the was a list I had up earlier too, with all the arrests that have been going on lately, but I closed it and can't find it in my history. :(

~Khaki

All 3 of those folks look like they could be related to RC. I'm curious as well.:waitasec:
On intelius it says that a relative of DSC is christina c.

They found a skeleton in Bryceville, FL does it have anything to do with Haleigh?

Hunters discover a human skeleton in Bryceville

Nassau authorities and anthropology professor investigate the remains

• By Adam Aasen
  • Story updated at 5:52 PM on Monday, Apr. 13, 2009

Two hunters discovered a human skeleton in a wooded area in Bryceville on Friday.

The hunters said they discovered the remains in the Deep Creek Hunt Club on County Road 119. They called the Nassau County Sheriff's Office who secured it and began their investigation.
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...nters_discover_a_human_skeleton_in_bryceville

Thanks

The skeleton is presumed to be that of a woman, not a child.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/19193490/detail.html

Aloha Soulscape, I thought I read here that 17April, was a date of significance? If I am wrong, I apologize ... however, if I am not, can you please expand on that date as it is about 24 hours away! Mahalo and Tyvm.

Aloha Soulscape, I thought I read here that 17April, was a date of significance? If I am wrong, I apologize ... however, if I am not, can you please expand on that date as it is about 24 hours away! Mahalo and Tyvm.

I remember that as well, I do hope a significant break is made in this case, and Haleigh is FOUND.

I remember that as well, I do hope a significant break is made in this case, and Haleigh is FOUND.

Thank you Kolokolo & Chesterp for bringing this to my attention. I will look at the chart this evening and comment.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Is it at all possible for you to do a chart on David Steven C. (same as father) 4-6-1974 I'm very very intrested in this particular person

Reckoning from a method advocated by butterfly 1978, Haleigh would be over in Volusia County, about 57 mi. away from Buffalo Bluffs in the Seville Pierson direction. The strange fact about that is that the 911 chart through a method that could not be more at odds with this new take, gives SSW and has been posted as the location before! Caveat: the method is to be used with Last Seen charts and Misty's account of 10:00 p.m. is not to be trusted IMO. I will search for a Last Seen chart based on the Neves family reports and their time, which I believe was circa 7:30 p.m. That is not exact enough for a reliable chart, however but at least it is honest.

Has anyone done a chart on Amber B., Ron's ex-girlfriend? DOB 3/29/89. She would know how much he loves Haleigh and how to hurt him in his soul. Woman scorned & Hell hath no fury, etc.

Reckoning from a method advocated by butterfly 1978, Haleigh would be over in Volusia County, about 57 mi. away from Buffalo Bluffs in the Seville Pierson direction. The strange fact about that is that the 911 chart through a method that could not be more at odds with this new take, gives SSW and has been posted as the location before! Caveat: the method is to be used with Last Seen charts and Misty's account of 10:00 p.m. is not to be trusted IMO. I will search for a Last Seen chart based on the Neves family reports and their time, which I believe was circa 7:30 p.m. That is not exact enough for a reliable chart, however but at least it is honest.

So Tuba, do you think that the method listed in the article has credibility? If so I realy would like to understand this method better. I think it could be an incredible tool. Another thing is that on the police dispatch tape the estimated last seen time was an hour and a half. The police arrived at 3:40 AM I figured about 20 minutes talking to Ron and Misty, last seen time would be 2:30, which is also believed to be the time a nieghbor heard someone scream (maybe a rumor)

I like the method very much and appreciate you bringing it to our attention. It obviously worked in one abduction and it was the only method used. A good benefit from this new method is that it takes you to a spot and you can investigate the spot and clear it or say Eureka.

The problem with the method is that it relies on a true and exact Last Seen and that we do not have in Haleigh Cummings. The older method will work with other charts like 911, eyewitness accounts of a suspicious person in the wrong place, coming home and finding your apartment tossed and all sorts of happenings.

I used the 10 p.m. last seen from Misty because that is the question she was asked and how she answered it. Do we have faith in it?

My theory has completely changed on Haleigh being alive at this point.
This is a custody battle ............. I took the privilege to pull a few notes from the Astrology thread.
Common Law relation/ Foster relation
Ideas and things have been moved around to appear like something else, to camouflage the truth.
Neighborhood connection.
Drugs and Alcohol
Friend / secret enemies.
No direct or deliberate acts of Misty's
Misty told the truth.
I am curious has there been a chart on the grandparents? I have looked for a discussion to explain Crystals chart but have not been able to locate. Can someone direct me please.

Crystal Sheffield was born on April 30, a Tuesday in 1985. I will take a look at it, tx.

Some of Crystal's heavier planets are in really favorable aspect. Her Neptune & Pluto are both 3° in perfect sextile urging the need for a personal revolution such as Crystal committed to when she kicked the drug habit. She also has Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus in a chain of sextiles. At one time she was educable, particularly with a Virgo Moon and Sun-Moon harmony. Her Venus and Mars, once again, in harmonious sextile for the potential to relate well to boys and men. The problem planet in her chart is Saturn. Saturn is not integrated with the other planets as he sits out in Scorpio (Ron's Sun Sign!).

Of course this woman is depressed now with her daughter missing but no one could convince me that ordinarily she's chirpy. You can read a depression of long standing, one that pre-dates the entry of Saturn into her Moon Sign. Crystal needs help in overcoming this bleak state of mind for her own sake and for the sake of her children. This would be the year to enter therapy while she is experiencing her Jupiter return. The sooner she takes advantage of all the rich potential in her horoscope the better; it should not be wasted.

When Haleigh went missing on 2/9 - 2/10/09, her significator VENUS was posited at 05 Aries. (See 911 Call chart link on page 1, post #1 of this Thread.)

By March 6th, she had not been found and at this time VENUS went retrograde at 15 Aries. VENUS has continued in retrograde motion since then, now about at the 29th degree of Pisces and about to station direct tomorrow, April 17.

Symbolically, this is encouraging.

By April 24, VENUS will achieve 00 Aries, a.k.a. the Aries Point, known for bringing events to the public eye. By May 6 - 7, VENUS will once again be posited at 05 Aries, the degree at which Haleigh went missing.

There is a possibility of find between April 27 - May 7, based on transits to Haleigh's natal chart.

I wonder if the 57 miles SSW of Satsuma will be searched....

Thanks,
Soulscape

By April 24, VENUS will achieve 00 Aries, a.k.a. the Aries Point, known for bringing events to the public eye. By May 6 - 7, Aries will once again be posited at 05 Aries, the degree at which Haleigh went missing.

Soulscape, respectfully, I think you meant "Venus will once again be posited at 05 Aries".

Thank you so much, Tuba and Soulscape, for your comments on Crystal's chart. I do hope we hear something soon about Haleigh's whereabouts and that she is found asap.

I honestly don't see how Crystal could be involved with the kidnapping. If it's about custody, why take one child and not the other? Makes no sense. This is like blaming the meter reader because he telephoned the police four times before he got action. :rolleyes: No, Misty is the key to the truth and she's not talking. She knows more than she's telling.

Soulscape, respectfully, I think you meant "Venus will once again be posited at 05 Aries".

<Respectfully snipped>

Good catch, Aksleuth. Of course, you are correct, and I edited my post.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I know that I'm new to this but is there anybody out there that could do a chart on David Steven (same as fathers last name) 4-6-1974.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn