2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh but CA did say alot...

She would not encourage KC to take a plea since she is innocent. Kept saying KC is presumed innocent..

CA is trying to distance herself from being the one in control of Caylee. They both lived with me but KC was very much in control of Caylee. I know my daughter and she loved Caylee and would not do anything to harm her. She wants the truth and it will all come out at trial.

Their acting very much like victims here, very demure, soft spoken. CA now wears her green which I believe is in support of KC.

When CA was asked about her initial 911 call with there smells like a dead body has been in that damn car, she looked to BC to answer..

Big change from their depos...

IA ... they appeared to be more *readied* for this interview, than any other thus far. The word presumed ... that is definately the first time I've heard "presumed innocent"!
It's always been "Casey's innocent" Quite an accomplishment, that as well as no gum, and only slight misuse of words and grammer. I still detect anti anxiety meds ... but for the first time possibly, in an appropriate amount. Jus my opin's folks :)

One thing that struck me: when asked how they can reconcile all the evidence against Casey with their staunch belief that Casey is innocent (my wording) they were at a total loss for words. Both looked at BC who then did some double talk and didn't say anything at all. Tomorrow they will talk about what their new careers, er I mean, their foundation. What a crock.

It doesn't seem to bother them that they lost Caylee because of Casey, I just have a hard time with them having any feelings for her at this point.

Oh and Cindy and George said there was no indication prior to July 15th that anything was wrong. I wonder why Cindy consulted a counselor and was threatening to take custody of Caylee then.

and there is going to be a part two to there nothingness tomorrow?

Nooo... part two is going to be all about 'helping others'. Que the CMA Foundation propaganda. That and any appearance $$ is what this is about, IMO.

They want the truth?! They already KNOW the truth!

Oh and Cindy and George said there was no indication prior to July 15th that anything was wrong. I wonder why Cindy consulted a counselor and was threatening to take custody of Caylee then.

And on July the 3rd, when she wrote that myspace about Caylee being taken from her. All of what she says will come back at trial.

Very low key interview. No eye flutterings from George that I could see. Cindy looked very haggard. Same old same old. Nothing that we haven't heard before. Boring.

Very low key interview. No eye flutterings from George that I could see. Cindy looked very haggard. Same old same old. Nothing that we haven't heard before. Boring.

Yes, actually the depo's where much more entertaining.

A milder version of it. Still with the dumb smile and sort a shrug. Looked like he was on meds. JMO.

"We want the truth," says Cindy but have to wait to see everything come out in trial.

Cindy doesn't understand why Casey didn't report Caylee missing. "She was afraid." Casey feared for all their lives.

That old chestnut, huh?

Then how about the July 3 "my Caylee is missing" message?

Well, well, well...

A whole lot of fluffy niceness, huh? :puke:

im asking this because i have been up all night....but was the father day video on the 15th of june.....and the 16th of june is when GA said he seen them leave.......if so...why did he say (bold by me above) and not say after july 16th ? or so

You are correct in your dates, IIRC. George (and Cindy) have said so many conflicting and contradictory things, it's hard to keep track of them.

You are correct in your dates, IIRC. George (and Cindy) have said so many conflicting and contradictory things, it's hard to keep track of them.

thanks....i deleted my :waitasec: because i miss read the dates.....but you are right....all the hog wash that they say i cant keep track of it all.....:crazy:

you know .....the trial....is going to be very interesting....i wonder if the A's are acting like this....differnt in all the interviews, acting crazy....and telling differnt spins on things....so they wont have to testify in the trial....

What a crappy interview. They did not ask about any of the lies. This is why they took this interview~they could control it. And a free trip to New York.
I got up Early for this eeghhhh. We all know they believe she is innocent, they have lied and shown they do so what was new....that the defense is going to say she was so scared that she went out partying for a month and watched movies with boyfriend. So scared :behindbar She is "safe" in jail so keep her there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge