2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of Zanny in this interview. Thanks John Morgan. Why not ask who KC was afraid of, who was threatening their family? Interviewer still pussy footing around and not asking follow up questions.

THANK YOU, I was just going to say that. Plus, with Caylee now gone, what else is there to be afraid of? Can't KC start blabbing about the kidnapper(s) and tell all she knows? I mean, if she told all NOW and LE could actually catch up with the REAL killers, then KC wouldn't have to face a trial.

But no, we're going to let KC rot in jail and wait for the "real story" at the trial. :rolls eyes:

'We want the truth.' - Cindy Anthony

No they don't. They stopped wanting the truth when they found evidence pointing only toward Casey. Why are they doing this interview if they can't answer any questions? They need to stop trying to brainwash everyone into believing that they believe. Just because you choose to turn a blind eye to your daughter's lies doesn't mean the rest of the world will do the same.

But I just watched the interview and hope this doesn't offend:

Were they just interviewed by Mary Poppins?

OMG - what a change in attitude from the depos (except for the same green shirt Cindy wore).
If they didn't talk any lower, no one would have heard any of them. I had to put on my headphones. What a way to garner sympathy from those who have not followed this case closely.

I did see a smirk or 2 from Cindy, and George is pretty much the same -- only on a much calmer level. I wish reality would hit them that, yes, their daughter was involved. It will be much easier to deal with it now, vs. later when she's sentenced to death. That's about as much sympathy I can gather up.

Best,

Melanie

Bold by me.... really? The same one? Maybe she's trying to confuse the viewers with thinking THIS was her depo video. :waitasec:

I also noticed in Cindy's deposition that she mentioned something along those lines re KC being responsible for Caylee and now again today. I wonder if the A's are concerned that they might be charged with some sort of neglect of a child for not calling 911 when they hadn't seen, or spoken to Caylee for a month. I wish they would be.

I doubt Cindy is worried about being charged for that (really couldn't happen, IMO) but we all know that Cindy doesn't accept criticism. To avoid criticism, she simply has to state a partial truth: "I was in regular contact with my daughter who didn't mention any problems to me. My granddaughter was with my daughter as far as I knew. Why on earth would I call 911 on her?"

Of course, Cindy seems to think her MySpace letter on July 3rd isn't public knowledge, and/or doesn't negate her "everything was wonderful between us" tale.

In that respect she reminds me of KC sticking to her lie about working at Universal while she walks down the hall there with the detectives. I don't understand liars, especially those who lie when the truth would be easier and who keep on lying when the truth is going to come out anyway.

If Cindy were as intelligent as she is devious, she would simply have said, "My daughter and I had words (before or even after she left on June 16) and I thought she wasn't letting me talk to Caylee because she was still angry with me. She didn't seem angry with me on the phone, so I was confused and posted that MySpace page. It never occurred to me my daughter and granddaughter were in terrible danger, and that Casey was afraid to confide in me...."

Transcribed from the Early show interview
Maggie: …and you Cindy, you had never gone more than 2 days without seeing Caylee and yet you didn’t report her missing until 30 days later. Why is that?

CA: Because she was with her mom and I believed that you know, she was with her mom and I’ve never had a reason not to trust Casey with Caylee. You know, Casey, uhm, made Caylee her priority and it was very evident, anybody that ever saw Casey and Caylee together knew that Caylee was number one for Casey. So I never had a reason, I mean Casey was Caylee’s… I mean, Casey was Caylee’s mom. Caylee belonged to her. I’m just a grandmother. You know there a lot of grandmothers that don’t know every , you know, everything about their grandchildren. .. Just because she lived with me doesn’t mean that, you know, CASEY wasn’t in charge of Caylee.

Maggie: Even though and this is well documented times when she had lied to you? You never once thought that something is not quite right with the story she’s telling us?

CA: No, there was never a red flag until July 15th.

Okay then, why was CA seeing a counselor about Casey and why had she threatened to take custody of Caylee? No red flag huh? Caylee was number one with Casey, huh? More lies, lie, lie, lie!

MARLA!!!
roflmao.gif

I watched the You tube video to hear this....
He said that he saw KC on 7/15 and confronted her and wanted to know where KC had been and KC told him what she had told CA.

I think this is new - I haven't heard this before. Has anyone else?

I haven't heard it before either, but it makes me wonder if the A's ARE reading here. On the GA thread for the last few days we've been talking about how George blew up in front of his friend at the house and said something like, "If you want to know where Caylee is, ask that b!tch back there. She knows!" Or words to that effect.

It sounds like George is doing a little tidying up with his admission on CBS this morning.

There is one silver lining to these black cloud interviews...at least Caylee WAS found and we don't have to listen to CA go on about all the tips and crap she used to spew out.

Thank god!!

I doubt Cindy is worried about being charged for that (really couldn't happen, IMO) but we all know that Cindy doesn't accept criticism. To avoid criticism, she simply has to state a partial truth: "I was in regular contact with my daughter who didn't mention any problems to me. My granddaughter was with my daughter as far as I knew. Why on earth would I call 911 on her?"

Of course, Cindy seems to think her MySpace letter on July 3rd isn't public knowledge, and/or doesn't negate her "everything was wonderful between us" tale.

In that respect she reminds me of KC sticking to her lie about working at Universal while she walks down the hall there with the detectives. I don't understand liars, especially those who lie when the truth would be easier and who keep on lying when the truth is going to come out anyway.

If Cindy were as intelligent as she is devious, she would simply have said, "My daughter and I had words (before or even after she left on June 16) and I thought she wasn't letting me talk to Caylee because she was still angry with me. She didn't seem angry with me on the phone, so I was confused and posted that MySpace page. It never occurred to me my daughter and granddaughter were in terrible danger, and that Casey was afraid to confide in me...."

Somehow, somewhere in the family dynamics, KC came to believe that it was MUCH easier to get away with lies. Maybe Cindy punished her severely when it came to KC telling her the truth? KC's brain wired it's way to survival mode? It seems GA learned the same behaviour being married to her as well.

Then again, it could be as simple as a 'learned behaviour'. Growing up seeing Cindy with her 'misstatements' and 'half truths'. A lie is a lie CA.

IMO, CA is a woman who will do anything to hold up her 'frilly curtained window' to attempt to get the whole world to believe her family is perfect. Even now at all costs, at any cost. Its the only thing she knows. More lies to get others believe she's NEVER ever made any mistakes in her life.

And what will part 2 of this interview be about? George and his boat? Their foundation? IMO they ought to be ashamed. Neither of the A's would help search for the baby's body when she was missing, instead CA would go on TV and talk down about LE's handling of the case and also backtrack and lie about what she had previously told police. They haven't helped find Caylee in any way, shape or form from day one. Their only effort they've made that I have seen is to try very hard to protect KC. IMO this "foundation" is a joke.

Transcribed from the Early show interview
Maggie: …and you Cindy, you had never gone more than 2 days without seeing Caylee and yet you didn’t report her missing until 30 days later. Why is that?

CA: Because she was with her mom and I believed that you know, she was with her mom and I’ve never had a reason not to trust Casey with Caylee. You know, Casey, uhm, made Caylee her priority and it was very evident, anybody that ever saw Casey and Caylee together knew that Caylee was number one for Casey. So I never had a reason, I mean Casey was Caylee’s… I mean, Casey was Caylee’s mom. Caylee belonged to her. I’m just a grandmother. You know there a lot of grandmothers that don’t know every , you know, everything about their grandchildren. .. Just because she lived with me doesn’t mean that, you know, CASEY wasn’t in charge of Caylee.

Maggie: Even though and this is well documented times when she had lied to you? You never once thought that something is not quite right with the story she’s telling us?

CA: No, there was never a red flag until July 15th.

Okay then, why was CA seeing a counselor about Casey and why had she threatened to take custody of Caylee? No red flag huh? Caylee was number one with Casey, huh? More lies, lie, lie, lie!

Where did you find this transcription?

This is that 'you know' speech that I mentioned earlier. CA doesn't use the 'you know' unless she is being untruthful.

And what will part 2 of this interview be about? George and his boat? Their foundation? IMO they ought to be ashamed. Neither of the A's would help search for the baby's body when she was missing, instead CA would go on TV and talk down about LE's handling of the case and also backtrack and lie about what she had previously told police. They haven't helped find Caylee in any way, shape or form from day one. Their only effort they've made that I have seen is to try very hard to protect KC. IMO this "foundation" is a joke.
:clap:

Yah THINK the entire interview would have SHOULD HAVE been ALL ABOUT CAYLEE, her life & her death?!?!?!?! :furious:

That MySpace letter from Cindy to Casey is the absolute icing on the cake ..

And of course, one could also ask why Cindy phoned a friend of Casey's and called her a sociopath BEFORE July 15...or was it the 16th? Oh and while she still thought Caylee might be with 'the nanny,' before she couldn't be found, wonder why Cindy was telling strangers like Amy and TonE that KC would rob them blind. I mean now she's saying everything was copacetic. Before, she was putting desperate messages on Myspace and disparaging her daughter to friends and strangers alike. It just doesn't add up, Cyn.

What I cannot understand is why Cindy isn't worried about these same things! They prove she's a constant liar, and yet she acts as if there's no problem with any of that.

Do you understand her logic? Help me! :banghead:

They ain't gonna lay her to rest. Her ashes are in the jewelry they picked out fore the memorial-----member, thats when GA got all depressed? And the rest of her ashes are probably inside the Teddy Bear that we saw at the memorial. Not saying anythang bad about the ash-jewelry. To each his own.
I have no doubt that they loved Caylee--as best they could. But I find it blasphemous that they wear jewelry containing the ashes of a child for whom they refuse to act as loving advocates.

Are the rest of the ashes in a teddy bear ostensibly awaiting Casey's release from jail? So that the poor, aggrieved mother can snuggle her daughter and mourn?

GMAB

What I cannot understand is why Cindy isn't worried about these same things! They prove she's a constant liar, and yet she acts as if there's no problem with any of that.

Do you understand her logic? Help me! :banghead:

She thinks we drank the Koolaid and won't notice? :confused:

CBS must feel like they've been duped. I doubt they got their money's worth. It was a non-eventful interview. It was a waste, a huge waste of everyone's time. I must say, I'm surprised that their attorney, BC is hanging in there.

Under what other circumstances could he be sought by the media and make himself famous? :)

THANK YOU, I was just going to say that. Plus, with Caylee now gone, what else is there to be afraid of? Can't KC start blabbing [/B]about the kidnapper(s) and tell all she knows? I mean, if she told all NOW and LE could actually catch up with the REAL killers, then KC wouldn't have to face a trial.

But no, we're going to let KC rot in jail and wait for the "real story" at the trial. :rolls eyes:

That whole danger thing always made me ROTFLMAO. Cindy hunched over the phone in a jail visit saying "are we being threatened, is the family in danger?" and Casey playing them, we cant speak of it, they might hear something....What a load, who are they, like the Kennedys or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member