Tool expert, weapons expert and veterinarian -- your thoughts?

Does anyone recall which thread the topic of the snake was discussed? It seems I totally missed that and this is the first I have heard about a snake. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it!!!

I went to wikipedia and read up on shovels.. two snippets caught my eye:

A Shumiwlvieehb shovel is sometimes used as a weapon. It is also known for vanishing.

Slang use
1965-1980 there was a "Shovel" Harley Davidson Engine design; named so for its shovel shaped rocker boxes on the engine heads. They were also called Shovelhead Engines.

I dunno if either one was of interest to KC, but they may have been. AND I don't know what a 'Shumiwlvieehb shovel' is.. wonder if that is some sort of inside joke or what?

Does anyone know HOW the snake died? Didn't Kronk and his buddys say the snake was dead? I don't recall them saying they killed the snake. If it were hit by a car, it would have been smashed on that part of it's body, and in the pic of the snake it didn't look smashed. Wonder if someone else was poking around, looking for remains, saw rambo snake, hit it with 'something', and got the helk out of dodge? Just a thought.
imo
(I tried to find the picture of the frozen snake, it's in the official docs, post 104.... gotta pick up the girls from school)

maybe the vet can help id medicines used for the dogs at the a's house. they maybe able to connect them to caylee. just a thought.

You have to note that this is not just a "vet". This is a representative from the US Fish and Wildlife Service. Donuts to dollars his testimony will be about the habitat and animals found at the dump site not what flea and tick medication the A's dogs were on. I'm sure he'll be testifying about the snakes, mice and other creatures. What they eat, how they eat it. How they were able to get at Caylee's remains. How they far they were able to drag the bones. Stuff like that.

JMHO as always, but this seems the most logical.

Without scanning this entire thread, did the prosecution get a "weapons" expert or a "firearms" expert? Last night on NG I was hearing firearms expert.

Back from a long hiatus to put in my two cents :)

Although I have no - repeat NO -training in vet med, animal care, etc., (full disclosure), I work for a zoo, so I do know something about what people in different specialties do.

1) It would surprise me if the vet was being called to testify about dog hair. I can think of many prominent murder cases where the victim owned pets, and I have never heard of a vet being needed to do that job - it's a task for the forensics folks IMHO.

2) U.S. Fish and wildlife vet would strike me as an odd person to speak about cadaver dogs in any way.

3) Many vets specialize in domestic animals. There are vets who are experts with horses. Our zoo vets, of course, have spent a career treating exotic animals. U.S. fish and wildlife service vet would almost surely be testifying about wild animals IMHO. Possibly he autopsied the snake, possibly he will testify about the other animals found in the area. I wonder if he would also be used to establish that animal activity occurred before the water levels rose, negating JB's possible argument that the body was placed there after TES abandoned their search of the area?

Casey had a friend in her contacts named special k. I cannot remember if that was Tony the cop?

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...l+k&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

IIRC :waitasec:, the friend "special K" was stephanie k, I believe she was or is the mgr. at the amscot check cashing place that the car was abandoned at, she is also in the majority of the pics on one of the picture collages hanging on the wall in kcs' bedroom, there is a picture of the collage somewhere in one of the doc dumps, I'm not very organized since middle age has set in :mad::mad::mad: but my memory is pretty flawless, :clap::clap::clap: hope this helps you :)

No one appears overly impressed with my quotes on shovels from wikopedia, but I am still baffled over the mention of a 'Shumiwlvieehb shovel'.. to quote wikipedia again:
"A Shumiwlvieehb shovel is sometimes used as a weapon. It is also known for vanishing."

IF (and I repeat the IF) that is what she was searching for, it stands to reason she would try to look it up as 'shovel'.. I have never heard of such a thing, and have tried googling it, without result.. does anyone have a clue what this thing is?

No one appears overly impressed with my quotes on shovels from wikopedia, but I am still baffled over the mention of a 'Shumiwlvieehb shovel'.. to quote wikipedia again:
"A Shumiwlvieehb shovel is sometimes used as a weapon. It is also known for vanishing."

IF (and I repeat the IF) that is what she was searching for, it stands to reason she would try to look it up as 'shovel'.. I have never heard of such a thing, and have tried googling it, without result.. does anyone have a clue what this thing is?

The shovel thing also baffles me. I wonder if KC typed it in by mistake, because it was on her mind... part of her plot. I think if she was specifically looking for a shovel that can be used as a weapon (which any shovel could) she would have typed in "shovel weapon" to narrow her search.

A bit OT but maybe KC borrowed the shovel from Brian B simply to reach up to the top of the shelf (she is only 5'1 or 5'2, right?) and knock down the laundry bag to place Caylee's body into.

I thought I remembered the matching laundry bag was stored on the top shelf in the garage.

There wasn't a trace of anything found on the his shovel when examined.

Of course, maybe CA stored the matching bag up there AFTER Caylee went missing......and there was disturbed ground in the backyard. :confused:

Maybe the tool expert will come in at trial to determine if the lock on the shed (assuming there was a lock) was picked, or opened with a key to steal George's gas cans....maybe she used a key and the state will try and show that no one picked the lock to steal them...or vice versa....maybe the lock was picked and they need this guy to determine what was used to pick the lock....

Try asking Scandi.

Maybe the tool expert will come in at trial to determine if the lock on the shed (assuming there was a lock) was picked, or opened with a key to steal George's gas cans....maybe she used a key and the state will try and show that no one picked the lock to steal them...or vice versa....maybe the lock was picked and they need this guy to determine what was used to pick the lock....

tony broke the lock off w/ a tire iron iirc.

A bit OT but maybe KC borrowed the shovel from Brian B simply to reach up to the top of the shelf (she is only 5'1 or 5'2, right?) and knock down the laundry bag to place Caylee's body into.

I thought I remembered the matching laundry bag was stored on the top shelf in the garage.

There wasn't a trace of anything found on the his shovel when examined.

Of course, maybe CA stored the matching bag up there AFTER Caylee went missing......and there was disturbed ground in the backyard. :confused:

it's a good idea, but being 5' myself i'd have to say that casey's already learned what to grab and stand on to reach things. i don't think she'd be resorting to help from the neighbours b/c something is on a high shelf, she's been dealing w/ high shelves her whole life KWIM?

The only reason I have ever had to use a shovel except for shoveling, is to use as a prybar.. I have used them to pry up boards from an old floor, used one to move a washing machine away from the wall, to pry open an obstinate window..maybe she had dropped something down behind the washer or dryer and wanted to retrieve it.

i think she was searching for shovel online because she was going to throw the neighbors away after using it to dig a hole...

she needed to replace the shovel because a new shovel from a store would have no blood or DNA on it it :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedStateRenegade
Back