Tool expert, weapons expert and veterinarian -- your thoughts?

i think she was searching for shovel online because she was going to throw the neighbors away after using it to dig a hole...

she needed to replace the shovel because a new shovel from a store would have no blood or DNA on it it :crazy:

Nah. Still doesn't make sense. The neighbor would wonder why she bought them a brand new shovel. Why would you need to look on google for shovel anyway, if that were the case? It would make more sense to visit Lowe's or Home Depot websites.

She must have been googling things at random, that were on her mind. Why would she google "death"?

Shovel is also a software Program:

DESCRIPTION Shovel is an app that provides the top stories from the social news website Digg.comTM in a native application. Browse the front page stories, or delve deeper into an array of topics and subtopics of interest.

Does anyone know HOW the snake died? Didn't Kronk and his buddys say the snake was dead? I don't recall them saying they killed the snake. If it were hit by a car, it would have been smashed on that part of it's body, and in the pic of the snake it didn't look smashed. Wonder if someone else was poking around, looking for remains, saw rambo snake, hit it with 'something', and got the helk out of dodge? Just a thought.
imo
(I tried to find the picture of the frozen snake, it's in the official docs, post 104.... gotta pick up the girls from school)

Hmmm! I wonder if that snake could have gotten into what was in the bottle with the syringe? Or, if there could have been something else there that could have poisoned it?

For those asking about the "shovel" search, JWG did a great rundown on the search words in the "computer forensics thread". Sorry, don't have link.

I only scanned briefly thru it, but I think it had something to do with following links from previous searches?

I dunno, check JWG's posts, he's the smart one :)

FYI, I was just doing a little research and discovered that "shovel", "death", and "inhalation" were searched on Wikipedia, which will give you a different type of result than if it had been searched on google. Anyone want to Wiki "shovel" and see what it says? I have to go tend to my baby...

For those asking about the "shovel" search, JWG did a great rundown on the search words in the "computer forensics thread". Sorry, don't have link.

I only scanned briefly thru it, but I think it had something to do with following links from previous searches?

I dunno, check JWG's posts, he's the smart one :)

Okay, Found it... hope I do this correctly....

Thread is "Computer Forensics"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3038596&highlight=shovel#post3038596

Starting around post #132

There are several opinions on the "shovel" searches, so I highly recommend the read.

tony broke the lock off w/ a tire iron iirc.

Thanks for that.....I'm pretty much stumped then.....unless the the state knows something about the defense, their theory or whatever....I'm sure if there's marks on the bones of Caylee, that could be countered by the ME.....unless there's specific marks that can't be explained by normal items such as knives, blunt force trauma objects, etc.....I just think for some reason it has more to do with a certain tool(s)....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back