Drew Arrest Watch

~~~Bolded by me~~~

Before Cyril Wecht was approached by Brodsky, he stated on Greta's show that he agreed with the second autopsy that was done--that it was indeed a murder (this was after reading the second autopsy report).

Shortly thereafter, he was hired by Brodsky to read the autopsy reports for the defense. Wecht changed his tune and stated that the first autopsy was correct.

Wecht's testimony will get thrown out at trial (or at the least, disregarded by the jury) once the State's Attorney confronts him with his earlier statements.

This is typical of Wecht. He's got a questionable background, and although I can't remember all the details now, he was charged in a case in Pennsylvania. I agree..........his testimony will probably be thrown out.

Andrew Abood, DP's "Attorney" says it's "nice they didn't have to tell him what to do" since he knows the process. {LOL} "amount of bond should be a concern" "bond was set without argument" will dispute at arrainment. Says gov't has used too many of the peoples' resources and that shoudl be a concern. source: FOX News Chicago at Nine.

Huh? Have you been to Will Co. Jail? It's not that scary. It's a country club compared to the Cook County Jail! LOL THAT is one hell of a scary place! Either way, he IS well known in these parts and they better keep him in solitary, b/c there's a pretty good chance he's locked up some people in the area that are still "rotting" away in the Will Co. Jail.

Actually I have been to both. My Dad was a Narc Detective in Chicago, and I have a good friend that is a Homicide det. for Will and a friend who is a CO where Drew is locked up now.
Having talked to people who have been locked up at both places and seen both, neither is a place where I would ever want to lay my head.

Actually I have been to both. My Dad was a Narc Detective in Chicago, and I have a good friend that is a Homicide det. for Will and a friend who is a CO where Drew is locked up now.
Having talked to people who have been locked up at both places and seen both, neither is a place where I would ever want to lay my head.

I've been to both as well, and I can honestly agree with you but if IF IF IF I had to choose, I'd choose Will over Cook ANY DAY!

Andrew Abood, DP's "Attorney" says it's "nice they didn't have to tell him what to do" since he knows the process. {LOL} "amount of bond should be a concern" "bond was set without argument" will dispute at arrainment. Says gov't has used too many of the peoples' resources and that shoudl be a concern. source: FOX News Chicago at Nine.

LOL....a defense attorney at work and on the clock.

Will County lock up is a very scarry place. And Drew is WELL known in these parts. That added with the fact that he is former LE, I suspect he is getting a welcome that will haunt him for days and nights to come from his fellow tennants at the Joliet Jake INN.

Now this post just reminded me of some lyrics from Steve Goodman. We can only hope DP will never be a graduate of that charm school in Joliet!

I hope I am not the only one who recognizes those Steve Goodman lyrics!

As for us here in DuPage, we'll offer only if a change of venue is on the table otherwise best of luck to our Will neighbors! Go get 'em!

Now this post just reminded me of some lyrics from Steve Goodman. We can only hope DP will never be a graduate of that charm school in Joliet!

As for us here in DuPage, we'll offer only if a change of venue is on the table otherwise best of luck to our Will neighbors! Go get 'em!

I'm sure our DuPage neighbors will take care of DP if they do get a change of venue! ;) I know justice will be served for Kathleen's murder and it's only a matter of time before the find out what happened to Stacy. I just feel it coming!

I've been to both as well, and I can honestly agree with you but if IF IF IF I had to choose, I'd choose Will over Cook ANY DAY!
I know of someone who was locked up in Will for some repeat petty charges and she had the snot beat out of her on a daily basis for crying from other prisoners. She looked like a monster when she got out.
Drew, will be isolated of course, but it will not keep his fellow inmates from taunting him. Will be a nice change to see him shut the hell up and having someone else hitting him with some smart *advertiser censored*, snide commentary.

Well...the cheese sandwiches are better here than in Cook County.

They have DP away from the crowds though. Can you imagine him in gen pop? A shame mind you, but no way.

ETA - God bless Steve Goodman.

On Fox News, during a commercial break, there was an announcement that Greta will be live from Bollingbrook tomorrow night! :)

NBC5: Glasgow wanting to send a strong message to everyone nationwide about violence against women. DP apprehended in a traffic stop. Cassandra feels that a weight has been taken off her shoulders. The heresay law has allowed this case to proceed and strengthen the case. Glasgow will prosecute the case himself.

Joel Brodskey is speaking to Alex Perez. Coming up at 10.15.

Investigators searching house ALL night. Taking items from the home. Anthony Ponce: "A LOT of activity has been happening at DP's house tonight."

Well...the cheese sandwiches are better here than in Cook County.

They have DP away from the crowds though. Can you imagine him in gen pop? A shame mind you, but no way.

ETA - God bless Steve Goodman.

We get bologna here! :crazy: :blowkiss: lol

I'm off to watch the news.

Yeah, they will be at that house all night.

Jesus, I feel sorry for those kids.

Drew Peterson Charged with Killing Wife

LOCKPORT, Ill. — Authorities say former Illinois police sergeant Drew Peterson is being held on $20 million bond and faces two counts of murder in his third wife's death.
Illinois State Police Captain Carl Dobrich says the 55-year-old Bolingbrook man was processed and transferred to the Will County Adult Detention Facility in Joliet.
Dobrich says officials have tracked more than 1,100 leads in Savio's death and the disappearance of Stacy Peterson, Drew Peterson's missing fourth wife.
The body of Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found in an empty bathtub. Her death originally was ruled an accidental drowning, but authorities later said it was a homicide staged to look like an accident.
Stacy Peterson disappeared in October 2007.

Cub fan after my own heart! I grew up in Sox territory but was a major Cubbie fan. (grabbing my heart as we speak LOL)

I'm off to watch the news.

Yeah, they will be at that house all night.

Jesus, I feel sorry for those kids.

I do too. Nbc5 says that the four youngest kids were taken to the Bolingbrook PD, then turned to DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services) and then they said the kids will be taken care of by his oldest son, Steve.

Well this broke me out of my slumber.

THANK GOD. OH man.....This has been a LONG time coming. It's about fricking time.

Justice for Kathleen and hopefully for Stacy. YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Those poor kids. What else will they have to suffer? It's just not right :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back