KC's whereabouts June 17 - June 20

Interesting observation re: same last-4 digs for PJ's, AZ. :waitasec:

I'm not certain who it was, but, on one of the other threads IIRC, they suggested PJ's closed @ Midnight.

Casey's first call to PJ#1 @ 12:10AM 6/18 lasted 52 seconds. Her call to PJ#2 @ 12:11AM lasted 4 seconds. Perhaps call#1 was an "I'm sorry, we're closed" w/ some attempt to flirt the guy into just one more order (pick-up or delivery)...and/or...as you suggest, just a call to get the closer store's phone#, only to dial it and learn that they were closed.

The 2 calls to 407-###-9999 @ 12:17 & 12:19AM lasted 1min 18secs and 1min 12secs respectively. This same number was called 6/29 @ 6:06PM...the only other time 6/1-7/17 it was called, except on 6/29 it doesn't appear to have an associated duration. There were no incoming calls from this number during the entire period.

Somehow the 9999 call seems like it would provide a clue as to what Casey was thinking/planning in response to not getting PJ.

I looked for any possible mis-dialing of this number that might match to another number in her records she might've been attempting to dial. No luck. :doh: Dialed today it yields a 'not a valid #' message.

I'm intrigued by Casey's calls to this 9999 lasting >1min. That she dialed it again on 6/29...:confused:

Has it been determined that the calls ending in 9999 or 9899 are not time and weather as per prior speculation? Also someone said they could be "data transfer"? Has that been ruled out and what does that mean exactly?

*snipped*

I believe JWG's simply referring to the last date in which the Pontiac was in continuous use by Casey. IOW...after 6/27 it sat in the Amscot parking lot until it was towed Monday morning 6/30.

Bond you are a loyal friend indeed! The only reason I pointed that out is because, when we do know something - although no ticket stub has been revealed to us - only what TL told LE, it gets even more confusing when known dates are stated incorrectly.

We all make mistakes, some of us more than others (point finger back at myself) which is why I have the need to point out what I do know!:crazy:

Not to mention there's always the chance that something has changed and I didn't know about it.

Hi :)
BBM
The PJ located at E.Colonial and Alafaya Trail has the following hours
Delivery Hours: 10:00 am - 01:00 am
Carryout Hours: 10:00 am - 12:30 am

Another location at UCF also has the same hours

The 2 PJs closest to TL's apartment(Semoran location and Colonial @ Goldenrod/Amscot Center location) both close at Midnight.

So it looks like on the night of June 17 (but past midnight so really AM 18th) KC (or roomies of TL) order pizza using KC's phone. So that would place KC as TL's place on the night of Tuesday, June 17.

So it looks like on the night of June 17 (but past midnight so really AM 18th) KC (or roomies of TL) order pizza using KC's phone. So that would place KC as TL's place on the night of Tuesday, June 17.

It sure looks like it.
See my post #20 above and give me your feedback on sleepover nights :)
Thanks

Yellow pages shows the 1st papa john's called open till 12:30am. Still, she wouldn't call the one furthest away, if she were at Tony's and wanted pizza, then call the one nearer that was closed, if the first were open. Makes no sense that either her or TL's roommates were calling for pizza with those calls.

Two google results on 9999 show it is a mobile phone. So, if someone called and it said it wasn't a valid number, then under what circumstances does this happen. It was clearly valid at that time because she was connected for over a minute each time. Usually when a number is disconnected it says so and is then is assigned to a new user within a few months if not sooner.

Was it around this time Lee was in Chicago?
The Lee's House available in June thread may help

Casey sent Lee a message about "the Windy City" on Monday June 23rd, perhaps he was in Chicago :)

5. June 20PM and June 21 AM Definitely Looks good for a Sleepover

June 20 is Fusion Night. Last ping for June 20PM is at 11:23PM near Fusion
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...d=103915041605280294744.0004595f37c76e04440a2
Does not ping again until June 21 AM at 3:10AM at/near TL's apartment and according to the pings it seems she did not leave TL's area that day.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e....532655,-81.337967&spn=0.269651,0.432587&z=11

Any thoughts, suggestions, corrections?
You'll have to excuse me and my work, I don't think I've put a post like this together before LOL

She definitely spent the night at Tony's on this one. Tony confirmed in his Sept. 8 interview.

Nice summary!

She could've lied about "living" somewhere and stood outside to receive the pizza... especially if she lied about an apartment, where she could stand outside any downstairs...

I thought of 2 possibilities here...either she called in an order for PICK-UP (not delivery), OR she had a friend that worked there and was calling to see if there were any pickups or deliveries that didn't go out...FREE pizzas. My sis used to work for Round Table and was always bringing home whole pizzas that folks had ordered and not picked up, etc. Just thinking...

It sure looks like it.
See my post #20 above and give me your feedback on sleepover nights :)
Thanks

You did good Intermez :clap: Very professional post indeed! :)

Looks as if KC spent the days following June 16 at TL's with little contact with anybody else. She went and stayed at her "neutral place".

You did good Intermez :clap: Very professional post indeed! :)

Looks as if KC spent the days following June 16 at TL's with little contact with anybody else. She went and stayed at her "neutral place".

Thank You :)
I concentrated on where she was at nightime, and where her phone pinged at the waking up hours, to me it looks like she did indeed sleep at TL's apartment beginning June 16. I've been looking for Clint H's LE interview but cannot locate it, the only thing that comes up is the Greta interview, I thought perhaps his interview may shed more light on the subject.

For those interested to read Maria K's LE interview, Clint's girlfriend.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Kissh Maria-0717.pdf

I've read TL's, Nate's, Cameron's interviews with LE but could not find Clint's, so I read his girlfriends (Maria K) LE interview.
She gives her thoughts about Casey being at TL a lot and she questioned if Casey even had a job.

Just a thought.. but could she have been staying at Tony R's? I posted my thought here and wanted to bring it over for discussion.

Just re-read Anthony R's LE transcript and he says Casey never stayed over.
AR said she would leave soon after being intimate.
I don't think she told any of her friends about her rendezvous with AR.
IMO He wasn't boyfriend material for her, just someone she could toy with and one who could satisfy a need.

Yellow pages shows the 1st papa john's called open till 12:30am. Still, she wouldn't call the one furthest away, if she were at Tony's and wanted pizza, then call the one nearer that was closed, if the first were open. Makes no sense that either her or TL's roommates were calling for pizza with those calls.

Two google results on 9999 show it is a mobile phone. So, if someone called and it said it wasn't a valid number, then under what circumstances does this happen. It was clearly valid at that time because she was connected for over a minute each time. Usually when a number is disconnected it says so and is then is assigned to a new user within a few months if not sooner.

Could it be one of those no contract/"disposable" type phones that someone only used temporarily?

O/T But do we know why Casey had TL's Jeep?
And where was TL during the time Casey drove his Jeep?

She had TL's jeep when he was in NY. I think he had no idea she was using it the entire time he was gone.

Interesting observation re: same last-4 digs for PJ's, AZ. :waitasec:

I'm not certain who it was, but, on one of the other threads IIRC, they suggested PJ's closed @ Midnight.

Casey's first call to PJ#1 @ 12:10AM 6/18 lasted 52 seconds. Her call to PJ#2 @ 12:11AM lasted 4 seconds. Perhaps call#1 was an "I'm sorry, we're closed"

*respectfully snipped*
That was me, Bond, who said they closed @ midnight. I was going by what I found listed in their website. I was wrong though, as Intermezzo pointed out (thanks Intermezzo :) ). Called them in person today to double check and the 2nd PJ's she called is open till 1 am (the first closes @ midnight). Just stating for accuracy.

I'm intrigued by Casey's calls to this 9999 lasting >1min. That she dialed it again on 6/29...:confused:

*snipped*

Could u point me to the doc where you'all got these two #s ending in 9999. I've looked and looked and can't find them. I read where LE/FBI states there were omissions in the 1st set of cell records, but I can't find the doc that shows these missing numbers. TIA! :)

The only record I find lists 2 more calls to restaurant/pizza places immediately following the Papa John's calls, nothing ending in 9999.

(Sorry I'm out of the loop :) )

Just re-read Anthony R's LE transcript and he says Casey never stayed over.
AR said she would leave soon after being intimate.
I don't think she told any of her friends about her rendezvous with AR.
IMO He wasn't boyfriend material for her, just someone she could toy with and one who could satisfy a need.

Yes, but he did lie to LE the first time about even being involved w/ her at all. So, I mean, whose to say he's telling any or all of the truth now. Just sayin'.

I think you're right that she didn't consider him boyfriend material at all. However, I don't think she'd be above using him for something she needed, i.e. a place to stay or whatever.

Not saying she stayed w/ him. Just saying I don't think we can take his word for it necessarily.

*respectfully snipped*
That was me, Bond, who said they closed @ midnight. I was going by what I found listed in their website. I was wrong though, as Intermezzo pointed out (thanks Intermezzo :) ). Called them in person today to double check and the 2nd PJ's she called is open till 1 am (the first closes @ midnight). Just stating for accuracy.

*snipped*

Could u point me to the doc where you'all got these two #s ending in 9999. I've looked and looked and can't find them. I read where LE/FBI states there were omissions in the 1st set of cell records, but I can't find the doc that shows these missing numbers. TIA! :)

The only record I find lists 2 more calls to restaurant/pizza places immediately following the Papa John's calls, nothing ending in 9999.

(Sorry I'm out of the loop :) )

Can you give us a link to the record you found showing that these calls were pizza places? It would be great if we could clear up the "9999" mystery.

O/T But do we know why Casey had TL's Jeep?
And where was TL during the time Casey drove his Jeep?

Intermezzo, I started a simple reponse that turned into a few hours of sleuthing. :bang: I'm still working out options...I need to re-read Chris' account.

The short answer is we don't (but would love to) know why Casey had Tony's Jeep when she visited Chris' house. She had just finished a text conversation w/ Sean before this period started...and she pinged near Fusian @ 5:45PM which would not be the direct route to Chris'. I am curious if Tony wanted something from Sean that was @ Fusian and Casey offered to go get it for him since Tony would be 'hosting' the 6/20PM event. IIRC, Tony and Casey distributed flyers 6/11 for the 6/13 Fusian event...it would've been late Thursday PM to be getting flyers for a Friday PM event 6/20...so...just thinkin' out loud here. IIRC, Sean lived south of G&C's, hence, Fusian would be kinda half-way, and/or, perhaps Fusian had them printed & delivered to the restaurant....dunno.

Short answer regarding Tony's whereabouts during Casey-Chris time...he was @/near his apartment. He pinged there for some in & outbound calls during the time Casey was MIA that evening. Being a Thursday afternoon Tony should've been between afternoon & evening classes, IIRC.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cellophane
Back