The SODDI Defense (Some Other Dude Did It)...If not KC, who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CountZero: How would the defense use that to defend Casey? If they are all responsible, how could they portray it that Casey is innocent and should never have been arrested in the first place?

I'm asking you to think this out because I also have a theory along these lines and I want to see if your thoughts are similar to mine.

I have posted on many threads my own opinions about the SODDI and I also have stated that KC is where she belongs. She knows what happened and even by chance, an extremely slim one somewhere between slim and none, she is innocent, then she still belongs in jail for not spilling her guts about who, when and why Caylee was murdered.

So, if another verified SODDI theory prevails, then KC still will be prosecuted for obstruction of justice, child neglect, and felony thief and forgery and will serve time.

So, JB would implicate a family member to get his own client off, despite her guilt and despite no justice for Caylee and despite what it would do to GA, CA or L. (or would an A family member not mind be implicated if it is a way to get KC off?) And JB's motivation would be simply to win the case and score one for himself? Despite truth and justice?
This legal manuevering would be more outrageous than OJ, imo, because of an innocent little child that was involved and no cries of race, fame or big money tainting the case. Also, OJ was once a beloved sports hero which caused many to believe he couldn't be guilty. Don't think KC has ever really enjoyed a good reputation anywhere or has ever become beloved to anyone for anything she has done.

Hi Pattymarie :)
There was a time when the Law was the Law and a Lawyer was a Lawyer; a Dr. was a Dr. and they were highly revered.
But that was a long time ago.
I do not know what Capitalism has done? I do not know what the days of conspicuous consumption have done.
But I do know that the professions we used to respect the most are the ones being questioned the most in this century. Somehow the wires got crossed, not only with the "A"s and the JB's but with world leaders, and it has become a very sad thing:( .

Is there a way back? where a moral code means more, where good values and principles are guide lines.?
I do not know.........This thought has put tears in my eyes. And the more I look the more I shake my head in disbelief.

For all the reasons you mention JB infuriates me. :furious:
The "A"s infuriate me too :furious:

I have posted on many threads my own opinions about the SODDI and I also have stated that KC is where she belongs. She knows what happened and even by chance, an extremely slim one somewhere between slim and none, she is innocent, then she still belongs in jail for not spilling her guts about who, when and why Caylee was murdered.

So, if another verified SODDI theory prevails, then KC still will be prosecuted for obstruction of justice, child neglect, and felony thief and forgery and will serve time.

ITA that she is still guilty of Negligence, Endangering a child, forgery, obstruction ? more and will stay in jail no matter what else may show up. But if there is SODDI she is getting out sooner then LWOP or worse.

This is a theory, nothing in it is fact (that I know of)

Casey knows who Caylees daddy is!

He is a wealth, powerful, MARRIED man, whom Casey had an affair with almost three years ago. She never told who the daddy was because he was married and had a child himself. For two years the daddy was paying for the nanny during the times that he and Casey had their alone time. This explains why Casey and the nanny always dropped off Caylee at various locations, and Casey had a separate phone, so they would not be exposed.

Daddy had a two –three week visitation in the summer (starting the 9th or the 15th) where he took Caylee ,his other child and the nanny to the beach and Disney and other normal things Daddy’s do when they have their kids for the summer. During this time Casey is out seen parting and having a great time while Caylee is with daddy.

He had always promised her that they would all be together by Caylees 3rd birthday and although he knew she dated other guys, he did not like Tony. They had an argument and she stood her ground about not leaving tony so he cut her off of the funds until she dumped Tony. Now she didn’t have any money, caylee was on vacation with daddy and she wanted to have some fun, Amy’s checks were available and she used them for money.

It was during the the time that Caylee was away with her daddy the kidnapping happened, they were asking for large sums of money for the ransom. The kidnappers were very aware of his dirty little secret of Casey and her baby. Daddy asked Casey to stall, he has influential friends that know how to deal with these kinds of situations and would take care of it and get Caylee back unharmed.

Casey complained to him numerous times that she feels like she is being watched and followed and that they should go to the police. He refused. He knows what kind of people these kidnappers are so he warns her that if she goes to the police, she would be putting caylee, herself, and her families lives in jeopardy not to mention his marriage and career.

Casey didn’t want to be the one to fail him and have the blame put on her if anything went wrong, yet she couldn’t stall Cindy any longer, she felt confident that it would look better if it was Cindy that called the police.

Continuing to stall while the daddy and his associates tried to get caylee back, she went through the interview only to be caught in a lie after lie. Steadfast knowing what kind of power caylees daddy has and the promises he made to her, she was calm during questioning answering the questions and careful not to anger the Kidnappers by giving too much information.
He had promised that if she went to jail everything would be o.k. and he would get everything cleared up and she would be out.

Casey and the daddy were not aware that it was already too late. The kidnappers had already killed Caylee and started the process of making the evidence look as it was Casey “the mistress” that killed Caylee , taking the heat off of them. They were following Casey and new that her car was out of gas, this was the prime time to start with the evidence.

Daddy, keeping his promise to Casey, started paying for her defense. Casey never doubted that they wouldn’t get Caylee back, it was just a matter of when. The "when" was taking longer than expected. The Anthonys still dont know the story or what happened. Casey knew that they would not be able to keep their mouths shut.

It was only when caylee was discovered in the woods that Casey was aware that Caylee was dead.

Due to Caylees daddy’s money and power he was able to pull some strings, the DP was put on the table only to guarantee that Casey would be found not guilty. LE knows that negligence on the part of the investigation and the lack evidence will not warrant a Death Penalty verdict.

The Defense will name Cindy, George and Lee Anthony as hostile witnesses and discrediting anything the Anthony’s have said including the smell in the car! Omitting or putting doubt in all of the Anthony’s testimony makes the case a little easier to comprehend .

They will call several Zeneidas Fernandez -Gonzales, (whom have baby sat children) Gloria Fernandez, Jeffery Michael Hopkins and Juliet Lewis’s from florida, new york and north carolina, on the witness stand and they will be asked if the LE ever questioned them regarding Caylee. Most likely the answer will be NO.(this is a guess)

As a result of LE not questioning and following up on the info that Casey gave them, the jury will find that Casey was justified in not coming to the police and obviously her daughter ended up dead, so she was also justified in being scared of reporting Caylee missing.

The defense will pull out the big secret..zanny the nanny will be called, not as a kidnapper, but the witness to the kidnapping of Caylee. Verifiying that Casey didnt kill caylee--soddi

Casey may not want to get out of jail if she is innocent. I can imagine she might feel she is dead either way. One: that she lost a child and two: if someone killed Caylee whos to say that she wont also be killed.

Note: It is important to have justice for caylee, as long as we are sure that there is NOT a child killer walking among us.

He is a wealth, powerful, MARRIED man, whom Casey had an affair with almost three years ago. She never told who the daddy was because he was married and had a child himself. For two years the daddy was paying for the nanny during the times that he and Casey had their alone time. This explains why Casey and the nanny always dropped off Caylee at various locations, and Casey had a separate phone, so they would not be exposed.

Note: It is important to have justice for caylee, as long as we are sure that there is NOT a child killer walking among us.

[severely snipped]

I don't think this is plausible. For one thing, KC is not sitting in jail for anyone. Also, if this were true, there would be a covert operation going on by the FBI to find these people and KC wouldn't be charged with capital murder.

I do think you have the potential to write crime novels as a lot do on this thread. Some of the scenarios blow me away. :blowkiss:

Finally, one way to make sure there is not a child killer walking among us is to keep KC behind bars. I have no idea if KC would kill again, but would any one of us let KC babysit their child?

He is a wealth, powerful, MARRIED man, whom Casey had an affair with almost three years ago. She never told who the daddy was because he was married and had a child himself..........

I really kind of like this one. The only thing I would change is the wealthy man would be JCP. Not married or anything but maybe he is hiding this from his wealthy family. We don't actually know when him & KC met for sure but his one blog says he left PR in 1981 or 82. Don't remember the exact year but it was before KC got pregnant.

I keep remembering how little time it took to satisfy the judge on how the defense was being paid and the secrecy reminder afterwards. Also, one of the text messages that was released....."there are pictures of me and Caylee on the internet saying do they look alike".

Interesting theory. Well done.

He is a wealth, powerful, MARRIED man, whom Casey had an affair with almost three years ago...

Wonderful story! As you state, the evidence does not line up, but as a tv script, IMO, it is a very nice piece of work. Perhaps it could be worked in that he was not only wealty, but had some extra power as, mofia, under cover police, CIA something like that. :clap:

julia roberts to play KC? :) Or... How about lindsey Lohan! :)

Please remember the point of this thread is not to debate Casey's guilt or innocence, but to consider what the defense case may be. We know the defense has said:

1. Casey should never have been arrested in the first place.

2. When you hear her side, you will understand what happened and it will all make sense.

3. Casey's case is similar to the Sam Sheppard case

4. Casey is innocent (not Not Guilty.)

Since the Sam Sheppard case is a SODDI case, then we are approaching the defense case from that point of view.

So what we're talking about is what the Defense is going to say. In doing so, it's important to remember that all of the evidence revealed so far is the prosecutions' evidence - so OF COURSE that is going to make Casey appear guilty. To try to formulate a theory about what the defenses case may be, we are trying to use the statements of witnesses and Casey's timeline to determine what the defense might say and how that could fit with the evidence that the prosecution has developed. This doesn't pertain to Casey's actual guilt or innocence. It pertains strictly to what the defense case will be once this case goes to trial.

Make sense?
Some of those things were said before Caylee's body was found .I think they were going with a "Caylee is alive" theory at that point.
I relly believe if SODDI KC would not sit calmly in jail awaiting her trial.She would be spilling everything to LE or JB so she could get out.
I think the defense is going to throw a lot of theories out to the jury in the hope that something sticks.I doubt they are going to go with just one scenario.I wouldn't be surprised to see them pointing fingers ,to create doubt,at the family and friends that surrounded KC.
Maybe they'll show GA gambled and might have had a debt to some shady people,that JG wanted to get back at KC by hurting Caylee,that CA was out of control,etc.......
In the end all evidence leads back to KC and no one else.

Daddy had a two –three week visitation in the summer (starting the 9th or the 15th) where he took Caylee ,his other child and the nanny to the beach and Disney and other normal things Daddy’s do when they have their kids for the summer. During this time Casey is out seen parting and having a great time while Caylee is with daddy.

He had always promised her that they would all be together by Caylees 3rd birthday and although he knew she dated other guys, he did not like Tony. They had an argument and she stood her ground about not leaving tony so he cut her off of the funds until she dumped Tony. Now she didn’t have any money, caylee was on vacation with daddy and she wanted to have some fun, Amy’s checks were available and she used them for money.

It was during the the time that Caylee was away with her daddy the kidnapping happened, they were asking for large sums of money for the ransom. The kidnappers were very aware of his dirty little secret of Casey and her baby. Daddy asked Casey to stall, he has influential friends that know how to deal with these kinds of situations and would take care of it and get Caylee back unharmed.

Casey complained to him numerous times that she feels like she is being watched and followed and that they should go to the police. He refused. He knows what kind of people these kidnappers are so he warns her that if she goes to the police, she would be putting caylee, herself, and her families lives in jeopardy not to mention his marriage and career.

Casey didn’t want to be the one to fail him and have the blame put on her if anything went wrong, yet she couldn’t stall Cindy any longer, she felt confident that it would look better if it was Cindy that called the police.

Continuing to stall while the daddy and his associates tried to get caylee back, she went through the interview only to be caught in a lie after lie. Steadfast knowing what kind of power caylees daddy has and the promises he made to her, she was calm during questioning answering the questions and careful not to anger the Kidnappers by giving too much information.
He had promised that if she went to jail everything would be o.k. and he would get everything cleared up and she would be out.

Casey and the daddy were not aware that it was already too late. The kidnappers had already killed Caylee and started the process of making the evidence look as it was Casey “the mistress” that killed Caylee , taking the heat off of them. They were following Casey and new that her car was out of gas, this was the prime time to start with the evidence.

Daddy, keeping his promise to Casey, started paying for her defense. Casey never doubted that they wouldn’t get Caylee back, it was just a matter of when. The "when" was taking longer than expected. The Anthonys still dont know the story or what happened. Casey knew that they would not be able to keep their mouths shut.

It was only when caylee was discovered in the woods that Casey was aware that Caylee was dead.

Due to Caylees daddy’s money and power he was able to pull some strings, the DP was put on the table only to guarantee that Casey would be found not guilty. LE knows that negligence on the part of the investigation and the lack evidence will not warrant a Death Penalty verdict.

The Defense will name Cindy, George and Lee Anthony as hostile witnesses and discrediting anything the Anthony’s have said including the smell in the car! Omitting or putting doubt in all of the Anthony’s testimony makes the case a little easier to comprehend .

They will call several Zeneidas Fernandez -Gonzales, (whom have baby sat children) Gloria Fernandez, Jeffery Michael Hopkins and Juliet Lewis’s from florida, new york and north carolina, on the witness stand and they will be asked if the LE ever questioned them regarding Caylee. Most likely the answer will be NO.(this is a guess)

As a result of LE not questioning and following up on the info that Casey gave them, the jury will find that Casey was justified in not coming to the police and obviously her daughter ended up dead, so she was also justified in being scared of reporting Caylee missing.

The defense will pull out the big secret..zanny the nanny will be called, not as a kidnapper, but the witness to the kidnapping of Caylee. Verifiying that Casey didnt kill caylee--soddi

Casey may not want to get out of jail if she is innocent. I can imagine she might feel she is dead either way. One: that she lost a child and two: if someone killed Caylee whos to say that she wont also be killed.

The decomp in KC's car? She drove it and she abandoned it. How does that fit?

The decomp in KC's car? She drove it and she abandoned it. How does that fit?

I believe I might know the answer if I might be permitted... Planted by "powerful forces" in an attempt to put KC in jeopardy, which might cause Caylee's powerful father to surface to protect her, leaving himself vulnerable to being killed by... This is why she thought it squirrels, because it was planted in her trunk! Abandoned in an effort to have it stolen so she could protect Caylee's father, and keep the focus on the "real killers."

This of course was made possible by sloppy police work. Had the forensics lab checked more carefully, they would have found a valuable clue, sodium heparin, in the residue of fluid in KC's trunk. The "real killers" were forced to use the heparin to keep the evidence they were planting liquid long enough to get it into the trunk. However, the police lab was not looking for heparin, and so it was missed...

However, the heparin will later be discovered by a punky, nerd 19 year old kid working in the police forensics lab who was playing with the new police mass spectrograph, thus putting his life in jeopardy when he tries to tell people what he found...

Yell at me if you want (lol) but as I posted before I do not understand why this wouldn't work? Here goes.... Why not say it was ZFG? KC lied about her great job, great life, etc., so isn't plausible she lied about the great nanny as well? Maybe the nanny wasn't so great.

Here's what I think the defense "script" is.....

-ZFG was homeless and probably an illegal immigrant. (This is why ZFG cannot be found)
-KC met ZFG at Blanchford Park.
-KC never bonded with Caylee as Cindy immediately took on the role of Caylee's mother. (This is why KC never cared that Caylee was gone for 31 days)
-KC couldn't pay ZFG so let her drive her car around. (ZFG had access to the car).

She lied about everything because she didn't want anyone to know that she was letting a homeless woman watch Caylee. This homeless woman didn't like the fact that KC had the "perfect life" per KC's lies. She gets her back by kidnapping Caylee. She doesn't realize that she is not getting KC back because the real KC never bonded with Caylee and is relieved she is gone.

I have posted this before and I think as a juror this might leave reasonable doubt in my mind?

Yell at me if you want (lol) but as I posted before I do not understand why this wouldn't work? Here goes.... Why not say it was ZFG? KC lied about her great job, great life, etc., so isn't plausible she lied about the great nanny as well? Maybe the nanny wasn't so great.

-ZFG was homeless and probably an illegal immigrant. (This is why ZFG cannot be found)
-KC never bonded with Caylee as Cindy immediately took on the role of Caylee's mother. (This is why KC never cared that Caylee was gone for 31 days)
-KC couldn't pay ZFG so let her drive her car around. (ZFG had access to the car).

She lied about everything because she didn't want anyone to know that she was letting a homeless woman watch Caylee. This homeless woman didn't like the fact that KC had the "perfect life" per KC's lies. She gets her back by kidnapping Caylee. She doesn't realize that she is not getting KC back because the real KC never bonded with Caylee and is relieved she is gone.

I have posted this before and I think as a juror this might leave reasonable doubt in my mind?

This will be blown out of the water IF the driver licenseID card the LE removed from KC's wallet on 7.15.08 has ZG listed with KC's photo. I am so wishin' and hopin' and prayin' ...........

Remember this has NOT been disclosed by the SA yet.

Impressive... This would explain why no phone or computer records of KC's contact with "Zanny."

It wasnt until after I wrote my theory that I came up with a good SODDI defense:

Same Story, instead of the kidnappers taking Caylee, The Wife of the wealthy man is the one who Killed Caylee. Attracted to the same types of women, she is older than Casey and much more self-centered (all about me) this would give motive- A revengeful scorned woman. YIKES. :eek:
(remember that woman in california that went to the hotel where her husband was having an affair and ran him over with the car with her daughter in it)

My theory comes from that fact there is a two year time frame that has been figured out. Two years since caylee was born, two years since casey was fired, two years that the nanny has been babysitting, and two years since the daddy died. PLUS the money. there is someone connected to this case with a whole lot of money and pulling out all the stops to keep it quiet.

Plus it has always made sense to me that casey would be partying and shopping and tatoos.. Because she KNEW where and who caylee was with.

All I can say again about these SODDI theories is that people out in Hollywood are gonna be rich getting these themes for their shows. Gonna be interesting to see which theories actually do show up in the fall.

Some great writing, people :clap::clap::clap:

It wasnt until after I wrote my theory that I came up with a good SODDI defense:

Same Story, instead of the kidnappers taking Caylee, The Wife of the wealthy man is the one who Killed Caylee. Attracted to the same types of women, she is older than Casey and much more self-centered (all about me) this would give motive- A revengeful scorned woman. YIKES. :eek:
(remember that woman in california that went to the hotel where her husband was having an affair and ran him over with the car with her daughter in it)

My theory comes from that fact there is a two year time frame that has been figured out. Two years since caylee was born, two years since casey was fired, two years that the nanny has been babysitting, and two years since the daddy died. PLUS the money. there is someone connected to this case with a whole lot of money and pulling out all the stops to keep it quiet.

Plus it has always made sense to me that casey would be partying and shopping and tatoos.. Because she KNEW where and who caylee was with.
I don't buy it. If Casey were involved with a powerful married man, she'd be blackmailing him -

As for the case you are referring to, I believe you mean Clara Harris and she was NOT in CA) I believeit was TX and it was HIS daughter in the car, not hers.

Caylee's whereabouts can be accounted for during most of her 2-1/2 year old life, except for the 31 days that she went missing. If CA & GA weren't taking care of her, then the Grunds were. I believe there was another friend who used to keep her when she was an infant (Christine?) The few times KC told CA the nanny was taking care of Caylee, there are people who said they saw Caylee with KC and/or she was really at someone's apartment or asleep on the couch during a party, on the balcony or in another room. Like the nights she would tell CA she and Caylee were spending the night with the nanny, she was really at RM's apartment.

As for your scenario of a homeless woman, with the sort of upbringing KC had at home with everything spotless and being the doting mother all her friends say she was, can you imagine her leaving her child with a homeless woman? There certainly would be h3ll to pay is CA ever found out about it.

Also, yes, if ZFG was an illegal and left the U.S. after Caylee was murdered, this might fly. However, KC had to go out on a limb and create so many other players in this case (i.e., ZFG's mother, sisters, roommates, her car, her hair straightener, etc.). KC's mouth is what is going to be her demise imo.

Yes but that's a fantasy not a theory?

As I pointed out from the outset there is nothing to base the initial premise of drugs/sex etc on, so extending the story based on nothing, based on further non evidence gets us nowhere.

I agree, but we dont have any evidence relating to other suspects since LE zeroed in on KC from day 31.

Hard to make theories fit facts when no in-depth investigations were really made into other possible suspects. KWIM?

Regarding the SO recently arrested in the area, its entirely possible that he could have been involved in Caylees death. Lots of similarities. It should definately be looked into, even just to eliminate him.
Having said that, for that one SO that was arrested there is probably a hundred others who have never been caught. The 'some other dude' could be just about anyone...but we'll never know when the only evidence collected has been to incriminate KC.
I would love to see a doc dump that shows that LE seriously considered other suspects and thoroughly investigated them.
JMO

I agree, but we dont have any evidence relating to other suspects since LE zeroed in on KC from day 31.

Hard to make theories fit facts when no in-depth investigations were really made into other possible suspects. KWIM?

Regarding the SO recently arrested in the area, its entirely possible that he could have been involved in Caylees death. Lots of similarities. It should definately be looked into, even just to eliminate him.
Having said that, for that one SO that was arrested there is probably a hundred others who have never been caught. The 'some other dude' could be just about anyone...but we'll never know when the only evidence collected has been to incriminate KC.
I would love to see a doc dump that shows that LE seriously considered other suspects and thoroughly investigated them.
JMO

LE goes where the leads take them. Casey led them to her all by herself with no help from anyone else.

She was the last person to see Caylee alive and she gave them a phony name and location for where she dropped off Caylee. Given that, why would they look any further. It's up to the defense to find the SOD. The body was found in trash bags that are similar to ones in the Anthony household, in a hamper bag identical to one at the Anthony house ANDE in a location where KC used to bury her dead pets. There is absolutely NOTHING that would lead them away from KC - certainalyl NO invisible nanny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420