The SODDI Defense (Some Other Dude Did It)...If not KC, who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This homeless 10 thing is never going to work. Having lived in s. fla, I can tell you a 10 can have nearly anything she wants. Guys are stacked up at her door trying to buy/give her things. The only 10 who would be living in a park homeless would be a raving schizophrenic, who KC would never go near. Even a fairly crazy 10 would be living in an apartment paid for by some sugar daddy. To be a 10 in s.fla means to want for nothing, pay for nothing... Hearing corny lines 10-20 times a day!

Once again, the big mouths of the A clan have loused up another SOD defense.

This homeless 10 thing is never going to work. Having lived in s. fla, I can tell you a 10 can have nearly anything she wants. Guys are stacked up at her door trying to buy/give her things. The only 10 who would be living in a park homeless would be a raving schizophrenic, who KC would never go near. Even a fairly crazy 10 would be living in an apartment paid for by some sugar daddy. To be a 10 in s.fla means to want for nothing, pay for nothing... Hearing corny lines 10-20 times a day!

Not to mention that this "10" had plenty of money according to what the Anthonys have claimed. Since when does someone with a lot of money go homeless? And did KC ever claim that her "10" was homeless? No, she gave multiple addresses for her "10" and none of them were valid.

Jesse's dad left the court room. At the end of the proceeding, when everyone was standing up, the camera pulled back and his dad was not there. Wondered if he left after JB's comment about he considered JG a suspect as well as AH?
After todays admission by Jb, it has me thinking the G.'s need to start putting together their own team of experts for a defense. This has now become a serious set in stone possible defense for kC and the G;s are going to need help from a higher food chain other than PI Cobra. JG may want to try and get ahold of the rich gentleman he called on in the beginning. Someone mentiones here that JG might have been one row in front of the A's. Is this fact?

Besides which KC said ZFG "has a lot of money."

Not to mention that this "10" had plenty of money according to what the Anthonys have claimed. Since when does someone with a lot of money go homeless? And did KC ever claim that her "10" was homeless? No, she gave multiple addresses for her "10" and none of them were valid.

You are so correct... KC claimed she and jeff paid her way too much money, but she was worth it because she had know her for 4 or 6 years and had complete sets of cloths and everything Caylee needed at her apartment just for Caylee. KC also claimed she and jeff together provided 100% of ZFG the 10's income, which according to her, was substantial. So much for the homless SOD... :bang:

You know... Perhaps the boys just liked grape juice... Sometimes a door is just a door.

This is a theory, nothing in it is fact (that I know of)

Casey knows who Caylees daddy is!

He is a wealth, powerful, MARRIED man, whom Casey had an affair with almost three years ago. She never told who the daddy was because he was married and had a child himself..........

I really kind of like this one. The only thing I would change is the wealthy man would be JCP. Not married or anything but maybe he is hiding this from his wealthy family. We don't actually know when him & KC met for sure but his one blog says he left PR in 1981 or 82. Don't remember the exact year but it was before KC got pregnant.

I keep remembering how little time it took to satisfy the judge on how the defense was being paid and the secrecy reminder afterwards. Also, one of the text messages that was released....."there are pictures of me and Caylee on the internet saying do they look alike".

Interesting theory. Well done.

Couple of little problems:

1) KC was tracked for months, by her pings. Every, single movement. No visits from/to "Mr Big."

2) KC's not going to take the rap for anybody.

3) LE has likely already looked at KC's cash flow. They would have noticed money from a sugar-honey.

4) No messages-- no cell phone calls, texts, letters, emails from sugar daddy. LE documented and read every, single one.

Wonderful story! As you state, the evidence does not line up, but as a tv script, IMO, it is a very nice piece of work. Perhaps it could be worked in that he was not only wealty, but had some extra power as, mofia, under cover police, CIA something like that. :clap:

julia roberts to play KC? :) Or... How about lindsey Lohan! :)

Lohan-- type casting. :eek::)

Some of those things were said before Caylee's body was found .I think they were going with a "Caylee is alive" theory at that point.
I relly believe if SODDI KC would not sit calmly in jail awaiting her trial.She would be spilling everything to LE or JB so she could get out.
I think the defense is going to throw a lot of theories out to the jury in the hope that something sticks.I doubt they are going to go with just one scenario.I wouldn't be surprised to see them pointing fingers ,to create doubt,at the family and friends that surrounded KC.
Maybe they'll show GA gambled and might have had a debt to some shady people,that JG wanted to get back at KC by hurting Caylee,that CA was out of control,etc.......
In the end all evidence leads back to KC and no one else.

I agree. I think they'll try a "Scott Peterson defense."

I believe I might know the answer if I might be permitted... Planted by "powerful forces" in an attempt to put KC in jeopardy, which might cause Caylee's powerful father to surface to protect her, leaving himself vulnerable to being killed by... This is why she thought it squirrels, because it was planted in her trunk! Abandoned in an effort to have it stolen so she could protect Caylee's father, and keep the focus on the "real killers."

This of course was made possible by sloppy police work. Had the forensics lab checked more carefully, they would have found a valuable clue, sodium heparin, in the residue of fluid in KC's trunk. The "real killers" were forced to use the heparin to keep the evidence they were planting liquid long enough to get it into the trunk. However, the police lab was not looking for heparin, and so it was missed...

However, the heparin will later be discovered by a punky, nerd 19 year old kid working in the police forensics lab who was playing with the new police mass spectrograph, thus putting his life in jeopardy when he tries to tell people what he found...

DAY-am! Not coumadin? ;-)

Caylee's whereabouts can be accounted for during most of her 2-1/2 year old life, except for the 31 days that she went missing. If CA & GA weren't taking care of her, then the Grunds were. I believe there was another friend who used to keep her when she was an infant (Christine?) The few times KC told CA the nanny was taking care of Caylee, there are people who said they saw Caylee with KC and/or she was really at someone's apartment or asleep on the couch during a party, on the balcony or in another room. Like the nights she would tell CA she and Caylee were spending the night with the nanny, she was really at RM's apartment.

As for your scenario of a homeless woman, with the sort of upbringing KC had at home with everything spotless and being the doting mother all her friends say she was, can you imagine her leaving her child with a homeless woman? There certainly would be h3ll to pay is CA ever found out about it.

Also, yes, if ZFG was an illegal and left the U.S. after Caylee was murdered, this might fly. However, KC had to go out on a limb and create so many other players in this case (i.e., ZFG's mother, sisters, roommates, her car, her hair straightener, etc.). KC's mouth is what is going to be her demise imo.

I thought LE got the pings for those 31 days?

Yeah, KC would have to also account for ZFG's sister Sam, Juliette Lewis, Jeff Hopkins' (non-existent) kids, ZFG's mother, sister, and the roomies.

About a dozen people who either don't exist, or (Jeff Hopkins) does not have the existence that KC described.

I agree, but we dont have any evidence relating to other suspects since LE zeroed in on KC from day 31.

Hard to make theories fit facts when no in-depth investigations were really made into other possible suspects. KWIM?

Regarding the SO recently arrested in the area, its entirely possible that he could have been involved in Caylees death. Lots of similarities. It should definately be looked into, even just to eliminate him.
Having said that, for that one SO that was arrested there is probably a hundred others who have never been caught. The 'some other dude' could be just about anyone...but we'll never know when the only evidence collected has been to incriminate KC.
I would love to see a doc dump that shows that LE seriously considered other suspects and thoroughly investigated them.
JMO

They didn't. Thye DID investigate people who are close to KC.

But, they "had their man" immediately. All the evidence has pointed to KC, "since day one."

Besides, in any BHM (bushy-haired man-- Shepherd) scenario, one still needs EVIDENCE. You can't just say, "some rich guy." Who, where, how, why, and what's the evidence?

LE goes where the leads take them. Casey led them to her all by herself with no help from anyone else.

She was the last person to see Caylee alive and she gave them a phony name and location for where she dropped off Caylee. Given that, why would they look any further. It's up to the defense to find the SOD. The body was found in trash bags that are similar to ones in the Anthony household, in a hamper bag identical to one at the Anthony house ANDE in a location where KC used to bury her dead pets. There is absolutely NOTHING that would lead them away from KC - certainalyl NO invisible nanny

Exactly! I couldn't have said it better, myself. In fact.. I didn't! :clap::clap::clap::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Wait...didn't Casey's friends say that Casey would get serious with a guy hard and fast and the guy would freak and dump her?

Didn't JG say that Cindy lit into Casey right in front of him so badly he felt he had to defend her and ask Cindy not to say those things to the woman he loved?

I've read evidence of Casey behaving both as a victimizer and as a victim. She's both in my opinion.

Well, she'd "fall hard" for a guy, and pressure him. And, then he'd dump her.

But, she usually had a back-up, or at least filled the "lover" position immediately. It took her, what? A week to replace the guy before TonE. Can't remember his name. And, while TonE was in NY, she was flirting with other guys.

Her "love" for these guys seems mighty shallow.

CA ripped into KC quite often. But, KC also ripped CA right back. They fought like cats, screamed and swore at eachother. and KC would stomp out. As attested to by LA and GA.

Victim? I don't think so. Ask Caylee.

Yes, all of that is true - although I would say the Cullen Davis murders actually had a stronger case because two of the intended victims witnessed one of the murders, knew Cullen very well and actually identified Cullen as the murderer - and yet he got off scot free, declared not guilty.

At any rate, we are trying to figure out what the Defense is going to say in Casey's case - doesn't matter if it is true or not. We are trying to determine what the SODDI case might be.

The SODDI case has to have some evidence. or the jury will laugh JB out of court. Who and what evidence?

I'm just playing devil advocates here because I think KC did it,but.....
All the times KC said she was going to work and taking Caylee to the nanny's ????We assume KC had her,but we really don't know.KC came up with the nanny story when Rev. Grund said they couldn't keep watching her.
Those are times that can't really be accounted for.

Some of that, per the pings, was KC just circling around and re-entering the A house, after the As went to work.

Verité;3799866 said:
I think she knows that. . .but just mistakenly put the duct tape on the wrong mouth.

Thinkin' maybe the A family shoulda got a family discount on a few cases....:eek:

Realistically, from the hearing this morning, I think Jesse is going under the bus.

Just my opinion, based upon how animated and interested KC was when JG's attorney gave his arguments and how reluctant Baez is to show the "materiality" concerning JG.

Baez called JG a "suspect".

I think they'll TRY for JG. But, LE cleared him to the degree that they shut CA up, the last time she mentioned him.

They have JG's six-hour polygraphs (two) and likely have HIS cell phone pings, as well.

I think KC tried to involve him (showering at his house, leaving the door open) (asking him to come to her with a gas can). He didn't bite.

You are so correct... KC claimed she and jeff paid her way too much money, but she was worth it because she had know her for 4 or 6 years and had complete sets of cloths and everything Caylee needed at her apartment just for Caylee. KC also claimed she and jeff together provided 100% of ZFG the 10's income, which according to her, was substantial. So much for the homless SOD... :bang:

You know... Perhaps the boys just liked grape juice... Sometimes a door is just a door.

Freud: "Und zometimes a banana iss only a banana."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member