Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen the video all i have seen was the stills taken from the video.

Same here, maybe that's why turning to the left wasn't noticed. Her face is looking left in the picture, but I was just assuming she was looking towards elevator, etc..

I'm thinking that her body is not far from MB or north possibly heading in the direction of Rochester... I would not think that they would wait until Rochester to get rid of the body I would think they would want to dump it fast. The cell phone was just to throw LE off.:waitasec:

Aww I am sorry to hear about your friend.:(

I agree, I believe she was dumped north of her location last seen; in another state possibly too.

RE: Chad Drexel/Hinky

This came from Thread 1, I didn't remember seeing it, he was playing the blame game here too.

http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=87782

I was taught something about 20 years ago that has never failed me since.
After 2 decades of hard proof (and I used this on an almost daily basis for all of that time)... I trust this principle completely.

People will look up and to the right (their right, your left as you look at them) if they are visually "constructing" or "fabricating", and likewise will look up and to their left (often called "right" when referring to this principle because they are referring to the observers orientation) when visually "remembering"... something that actually happened.

Chad does a whole bunch of looking to his right... and up, in this video.

With that said, Chad is also speculating some on what might have happened, and that would be cause to "construct" an image, so some of it is understandable... but some of it comes at very suspect times when weighed against what he is saying. Just my opinion...

more on the principle here for those interested:
http://members.chello.nl/r.kuijt/en_nonverbal.htm

Has anyone read the FB group discussion board lately? Tarah and JO have left a couple comments that are interesting. Anyone have thoughts on that?

After 2 decades of hard proof (and I used this on an almost daily basis for all of that time)... I trust this principle completely.

People will look up and to the right (their right, your left as you look at them) if they are visually "constructing" or "fabricating", and likewise will look up and to their left (often called "right" when referring to this principle because they are referring to the observers orientation) when visually "remembering"... something that actually happened.

With that said, Chad is also speculating some on what might have happened, and that would be cause to "construct" an image, so some of it is understandable... but some of it comes at very suspect times when weighed against what he is saying. Just my opinion...

Do you think he may be invovled? I kind of think he is trying to make himself out to be the better parent to gain custody of the other children. I do think this divorce has been very hard for all the children. they both look like they are very bitter over it.

Do you think he may be invovled? I kind of think he is trying to make himself out to be the better parent to gain custody of the other children. I do think this divorce has been very hard for all the children. they both look like they are very bitter over it.

I can't say that I think he's involved. I never even noticed him looking to his right before watching that vid tonight. I just found it interesting.
But the more I think about it, he'd really have to be visually constructing most of it as he wasn't there... so he's got nothing else to go on other than his imagination when it comes to visualizing it.

He may very well be visually constructing himself as the better parent in his own mind :)

I don't know much about him other than the Dr. Phil episode and now this video.

I need to watch both again now...

Ok, watching the above linked video again right now.
He's constructing images in his brain for a lot of this interview.

I don't know why though...
For example, when he says "I was devastated. I was questioning my ex wife... you didn't know she was out of state?" he takes a hard look to his right, meaning he is constructing a visual or audible image, something that never happened.
I can't tell if he's fabricating the confrontation with his ex wife at that point, or that he was devastated.... but he's creating the story as he goes along, at least during this interview, in my opinion.

He does way too much glancing to his right when talking during this interview.
Again, can't say that I think he's involved based off this one interview, but this an extremely reliable principle, so I am finding this interview interesting to say the least.

I think this could have happened. My 2nd thought was B was looking to buy drugs, she walked up Ocean (I don't know area if alot of dealers) to find someone selling. B stopped by 11th Avenue a dealer told her to come with him, and it goes from there............

This def could be a possibility as it has been stated how head strong she is. Maybe the group sent her to get more drugs from an outside dealer and that is why she took the long walk. Perhaps PB gave her the instructions on where to find the "shorts" and that is when they all left his room. Perhaps they were all supposed to meet up at that party later. I wouldn't even be surprised if the group set her up for this. IMHO.....

Same here, maybe that's why turning to the left wasn't noticed. Her face is looking left in the picture, but I was just assuming she was looking towards elevator, etc..

Just thinking.. would it be turning 'right'... if she is looking to the left it might be the right on camera. Wonder if there is something in the lobby of that hotel she is looking at and if not, perhaps it is a person. hmm.....

I learned that in psychology class! I use this a lot :)

Has anyone read the FB group discussion board lately? Tarah and JO have left a couple comments that are interesting. Anyone have thoughts on that?

I'm not a part of that group so I can't read it. :( What did they say?

What discussion board? I would be interested in reading it but can't seem to find it.

I've only seen one post from T and nothing from JO
can you link the pages it is on and copy paste them here?

I just looked at the FB groups and searched the friends and JO is not a member.

I've only seen one post from T and nothing from JO
can you link the pages it is on and copy paste them here?

I just looked at the FB groups and searched the friends and JO is not a member.

ok nevermind i've found JO's posts she's changed her profile from JO to JM (Marie)

Be back with links and posts.

Main board page 2 but the more ppl post it will move to page 3

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?...&page=1&hash=71d1ac966e9e51f65ebbdc953e914c33

Tarah Valentine Friedman (Aquinas) wrote
at 8:26pm yesterday
Just to clear this up, if the girls had anything to do with it or if there was any evidence that they had anything to do with it the police would have already taken action. There is no evidence so there is no way for the police to hold them, search, or even suspect. They were questioned. There is nothing on the girls and until there is they are innocent. I keep saying girls yet the boys that were there were also questioned and ruled out. The girls left the hotel to go to another because they had not planned to stay an extra night. Brittanee's stuff was not left there it was in police custody at the time of them switching hotels. The hotel room was searched as well no signs of foul play for anything of that matter. Just clearing it up.

Page 1

Jennifer Marie (Rochester, NY) wrote
at 9:29pm yesterday
everyone swears they know the story.. you guys dont know anything, obviously if we knew something we would tell the police shes been missing over a month i wouldnt want her family worrying.. i mean i would not want this to happen to my family if anyone knew anything i would want my mom to know.. just clearing that up.. byes

at 9:50pm yesterday
thanks for understanding and not accusing me of anything bc thats crazy people swear they know everything.. i jsut honestly hope that shes ok shes so cute :(

Main board page 2 but the more ppl post it will move to page 3

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?...&page=1&hash=71d1ac966e9e51f65ebbdc953e914c33

Just to clear this up, if the girls had anything to do with it or if there was any evidence that they had anything to do with it the police would have already taken action. There is no evidence so there is no way for the police to hold them, search, or even suspect. They were questioned. There is nothing on the girls and until there is they are innocent. I keep saying girls yet the boys that were there were also questioned and ruled out. The girls left the hotel to go to another because they had not planned to stay an extra night. Brittanee's stuff was not left there it was in police custody at the time of them switching hotels. The hotel room was searched as well no signs of foul play for anything of that matter. Just clearing it up.

Page 1

at 9:29pm yesterday
everyone swears they know the story.. you guys dont know anything, obviously if we knew something we would tell the police shes been missing over a month i wouldnt want her family worrying.. i mean i would not want this to happen to my family if anyone knew anything i would want my mom to know.. just clearing that up.. byes

at 9:50pm yesterday
thanks for understanding and not accusing me of anything bc thats crazy people swear they know everything.. i jsut honestly hope that shes ok shes so cute :(

Lies and more lies. Oh yes, she cares. She cared enough to not report her missing, enough to switch hotel rooms, all of actions up to this point. Oh yeah, she cares. :boohoo: She's full of it.
Does anyone remember the messages between her and a Jason on Facebook where he basically called her out for her bad behaviour? "I'm over it!"
You CANNOT play two sides!!
I can understand her frustration if she is 100% innocent but for the way she was acting, she is getting what she deserves. If she would of handled herself better then there would be little question if she was involved or not.

You know I really hope Jen is true but I doubt it. If she cared so much she should have called police right away!
And If they ever do find there is any connection with B and JO .. Then I am Sorry TVF it only goes to prove to me that when you first posted the message about the girls not having anything to do with it and "loved her like a sister" ...That you are so cought up in your friendship with these ppl that you are "blind" too see anything wrong!

You know I really hope Jen is true but I doubt it. If she cared so much she should have called police right away!
And If they ever do find there is any connection with B and JO .. Then I am Sorry TVF it only goes to prove to me that when you first posted the message about the girls not having anything to do with it and "loved her like a sister" ...That you are so cought up in your friendship with these ppl that you are "blind" too see anything wrong!

Agreed!

(

Wrong.......

::snipped::
http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/5148/?id=5148&slide=4&showID=1279&preview=&versionID=
The Dr. Phil show contacted the Myrtle Beach Police Department and was given the following statement:

“At this point in the investigation, we continue to devote our utmost attention to this case in hopes of a timely conclusion. While we have not named any persons of interest or suspects, we have not ruled anyone out. It would not be feasible on our part to do this, because we don’t know what happened.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500