Inconsistencies/Discrepancies & Timeline discussion

Stick to the Topic of this thread "Inconsistencies & Timeline discussion" and leave the rest at the door!

Does anyone know why the Cummings side accused CS of putting JR to danger because she took him on GR telling the world that he could identify the abductor, the black man in squeaky shoes?

At the same time they maintain that the black man story never happened.

So why is JR in danger if the black man in squeaky shoes is an imaginary character?

That's a very good question, Donjeta.

I'm sure LE questioned Jr immediately that morning. And they know if that story was planted in Jr's mind by his mother or someone else.

I do recall GGS commenting about that black man in black before Crystal appeared on the GR show.

What I've wondered is if Misty or Ron may have planted that story in Jr's mind. It's just too stereotypical- blame the black guy.

It impresses me as something that guilty persons would do.

Yes, I do believe he was coached by his father to say something. moo

I think we will get more about that soon. Pretty sure anyway.

Me too. Three and four year olds can't lie about things like that.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that Jr told someone that "daddy said to say I saw a black man in black"

Hounds can trace the scent in vehicles also. She may have walked or was carried to a vehicle and the hounds traced it but they can only go so far with the vehicle...not like on foot.

For a long time, I thought the hounds may have traced her school route but this route doesn't jive. At some point she was headed towards the water.

It almost looks like she walked to the water and a vehicle picked her or her companion up from the water and drove around Buchanan, up Tyler to the Hwy.

Whisperer I was under the impression that the dog tracking referenced in the police report was a LE K-9 not one of the blood hounds. I believe that the hounds are run by the DOC and they came later. That was when the blankets were brought out on the ramp for them to get a scent.

I just pictured the first dog as the standard LE K-9 Shepard type dog.

Me too. Three and four year olds can't lie about things like that.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that Jr told someone that "daddy said to say I saw a black man in black"

I don't know about that. If his father had told him to say so and the black man story was something he wanted out there to be believed, he'd have to be using some strange kind of reverse psychology because he said that the black man in black story was untrue. (I don't know how he knew that because neither he nor Misty saw the abductor.)

Whisperer I was under the impression that the dog tracking referenced in the police report was a LE K-9 not one of the blood hounds. I believe that the hounds are run by the DOC and they came later. That was when the blankets were brought out on the ramp for them to get a scent.

I just pictured the first dog as the standard LE K-9 Shepard type dog.

I still wonder about those blankets on the ramp. Was there some reason they couldn't get a good scent inside?

sorry I drop by, I was checking on timelines to see if anything was new. maybe some inconsistencies that might been clear up. what I see is the old rumor room. How sad that we can't get together to find Haleigh.:(

I still wonder about those blankets on the ramp. Was there some reason they couldn't get a good scent inside?

Donjeta I have been baffled by the blankets on the ramp and the way they "conducted" the dumpster search, for a very long time. I still can not wrap my mind around it. I just see no reason to drag blankets out that may hold evidence and drag them to an area that was apparently the "escape" route and may also hold evidence.

I have never seen nor heard of anything like it before.

Donjeta I have been baffled by the blankets on the ramp and the way they "conducted" the dumpster search, for a very long time. I still can not wrap my mind around it. I just see no reason to drag blankets out that may hold evidence and drag them to an area that was apparently the "escape" route and may also hold evidence.

I have never seen nor heard of anything like it before.

Do we know yet why the dumpster was searched? Did someone recommend it?

The dumpster search was prompted by three cadaver dogs that apparently picked up a scent at the receptacle, according to Schauland.

Haleigh vanished from her bedroom about three weeks ago.

Click here for photos.

Seven teams of canines spent the day Thursday in the area around the mobile home where Haleigh lives with her father Ronald Cummings Jr., his girlfriend Misty Croslin and her 4-year-old brother Junior.

Schauland said the endeavor wasn't the result of any new information in the case but a "routine procedure of re-checking areas that had been previously searched to be sure that nothing had been overlooked."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,501784,00.html

Vanished from HER bedroom? IS that in some of the documents? I never knew that was suspected or reported.

Vanished from HER bedroom? IS that in some of the documents? I never knew that was suspected or reported.

Me either. Glad we're already in the inconsistencies thread.

If Schauland said that, I wonder if there is something we don't know with regard to the sleeping arrangements.

Perhaps it has been determined that Haleigh was never laid down in Ron and Misty's room.

Me either. Glad we're already in the inconsistencies thread.

If Schauland said that, I wonder if there is something we don't know with regard to the sleeping arrangements.

Perhaps it has been determined that Haleigh was never laid down in Ron and Misty's room.

It's possible. But it might be just a wording issue: any bedroom that she used to sleep in might be called her bedroom for brevity's sake.

I thought RC said she was stolen from HIS bed?

Wow... I never read that before ... did TN really lead LE to the dumpster?

I can't help connecting that to when she led Cobra to the woods.

That's a whole lot of leading... I knew I should be profiling her, but I got distracted when I started profiling MC and found things that sent shivers up my spine.... she and RC make the perfect storm.

Please do her profile, Viki. I think it's be very helpful.

ETA: Probably needs to go in the Teresa Neves thread to be sure it's on topic.

Wow... I never read that before ... did TN really lead LE to the dumpster?

I can't help connecting that to when she led Cobra to the woods.

That's a whole lot of leading... I knew I should be profiling her, but I got distracted when I started profiling MC and found things that sent shivers up my spine.... she and RC make the perfect storm.

Hey Vicki- some links to criminal information for her exist. They were deleted when posted here earlier but if you think they might be relevant, I'll point you in the right direction.

BBM

Hmm, I guess there's no way they could've easily monitored all sides of the dumpster from the tents/camper. Thanks !

According to the news media, the Cummings family stood on cars in order to watch the search. I think that's the same time Crystal was so angry on TV about the DNA fiasco by the media.

I wouldn't call a national news media organization claiming that Crystal "ran away" a DNA fiasco. I would call that misreporting bordering on slander.

She had every right to be very upset by that.

I read that somewhere too Pirate....there is a possibility that one or both children were sleeping in their rooms. If Misty is lying......again.....oh my.

If Misty is lying then the does open the door that she may be lying about the "locked" door also. Then the whole setting changes and a stranger could be assumed. One can see how LE has their problems with this case. If only they could be sure she is truthful....THAT is the problem. Misty is the "Key" is a nice term they use for her.

I read that somewhere too Pirate....there is a possibility that one or both children were sleeping in their rooms. If Misty is lying......again.....oh my.

If Misty is lying then the does open the door that she may be lying about the "locked" door also. Then the whole setting changes and a stranger could be assumed. One can see how LE has their problems with this case. If only they could be sure she is truthful....THAT is the problem. Misty is the "Key" is a nice term they use for her.

The thing that LE would do is to try to figure out why she is lying and what about. If you find out why...you may be able to establish an accurate timeline and not just the one the subject wants you to have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back