MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering outloud.
if there was no sexual assault do you think those SO's could flip on the mother and say she's the killer and they only disposed of the body.
You mean if one of them were charged with the murder? It wouldn't surprise me! MOO

wondering outloud.
if there was no sexual assault do you think those SO's could flip on the mother and say she's the killer and they only disposed of the body.

I don't think they need to. I believe the evidence is going to show that neither JB nor GK we're involved.

------------------
I thought about cooler as soon as I heard that Nevaeh was found in the shallow grave with concrete over her. The perps, yeah I think two of them, may have transported her in a cooler and used the cooler to get water from the river to mix the concrete in to pour over her.

Was thinking exactly this (cooler) when I saw your post, great minds:crazy: Then again, not sure we wanna think like these mental giants :rolleyes: There I go again, w the plural... :eek:

:parrot:

I don't know. Maybe we do use it differently here in Michigan. Let's say some unknown person sprayed graffiti on your home while you were sleeping. Here we'd say, "Now why did they go and do that?" How would 'they' say it in other parts of the country?

well ok around here you'd probably hear someone say this..."look at what a bunch of hoodlums did....good grief..."

and where are we going to be if there was a sexual assault and the dna matches no one on record.

I shudder at this possibility, they need to find and get this off the street yesterday.
I don't want to think about that possibility either. I would think that the perp should have some kind of criminal record, and hopefully if not DNA on file, fingerprints will be. MOO

Have they called in the forensic entomologists to help determine how long she was there?

Panthera said:
I don't want to think about that possibility either. I would think that the perp should have some kind of criminal record, and hopefully if not DNA on file, fingerprints will be. MOO

I guess the only halfway comforting thought is that perhaps LE IS convinced they already have him (while holding the two POI's on other charges), which could explain why they have not put community on more of a heightened alert... or have they? (While individual families interviewed express concern, I'm not personally aware of LE having issued any sort of official warning to this community of parents).

Have they called in the insect scientists to help determine how long she was there?
I haven't heard anything from LE at all! I would imagine forensic entomologists have been called in though.

OMG posted june 2
$MSS. BOSS$$ PLEASE HELP FIND NEVAEHS KILLER!

What? How would she know? Wouldn't you think that she was holding out hope/believing/insisting that Nevaeh was alive? How could she write such a thing down?

Though, I think I remember hearing that there is a cheat to change your last log in date on myspace. ???

What? How would she know? Wouldn't you think that she was holding out hope/believing/insisting that Nevaeh was alive? How could she write such a thing down?

Though, I think I remember hearing that there is a cheat to change your last log in date on myspace. ???
Please explain how that would work and why she would want the date to be before the remains were found? It makes it look worse for her! :eek: MOO

I saw a photo of a small, dark green ,S10-type truck (in one of the earlier threads) someone had put up as belonging to one of the SO's. It had a matching cap on the bed and was being mistakenly referred to as a van. It was parked in front of the SO's place. Anyone know which photo I'm talking about?

Is this the picture you are talking about?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MI - AMBER ALERT! 5 year old Nevaeh Buchanan missing, scooter abandoned #2

Was thinking exactly this (cooler) when I saw your post, great minds:crazy: Then again, not sure we wanna think like these mental giants :rolleyes: There I go again, w the plural... :eek:

If so, this would have been a very large cooler. Probably, one of those ~3 ft. long ones. It's entirely possible and the thought just makes me ill.

my daughter said you can actuallly change your mood by texting. sometimes if you log in from your phone it won't change on the page.

This has probably been discussed on one of the previous threads (I just found it!), but what do you all make of it? She last logged in 3 days before the remains were found. :waitasec:

http://www.myspace.com/407347679

Do you think someone should take a screen shot of that and report that to LE..there is something really wrong with that, last time signed in was June 1.
I don't know how to do the screen shots or I would LE should know bout that before it gets changed..

I don't have myspace, but I remember hearing my brother say there is a special code you can type in to change the last date. This code, IIRC is not found at myspace, it is offsite, at one of the sites that you can use to decorate your page. This was years ago, and I don't know if it still works. People might it to hide, so that their contacts don't know if they've seen their messages or whatever.. Don't know why she'd change her stuff, you're right, it looks bad.

I googled myspace cheat codes and found a place with "tweek codes" I don't want to put the link in case it's an icky site, w/ viruses. It'll hide the last log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverfreckles